• Published 3rd Jan 2012
  • 3,776 Views, 66 Comments

Welcome to London - jd896



"Let's give these bastards a proper British welcome!"

  • ...
7
 66
 3,776

Deployed

Author's Note:

Totally not a chapter that's a filler segway into my return to this story.

“Sergeant Wallcroft, it’s been eighteen hours since you had contact. You can’t expect me to believe you saw what you’re telling?”

In a small conference room, two men sat at opposite ends of a long table. One was in a tidy suit, with some pages of notes spread in front of him. The other was Wallcroft, still stuck in his gear from the previous night’s training. He looked a bit worn out, but not a sensation he wasn’t familiar with.

“I’ve told you everything Burns and I saw. The others didn’t see anything because they were told to stay put. Their stories are… mixed.”

“Sergeant, I don’t know how I’m supposed to tell anyone about this. Local police, MI-6, they’ll all laugh. And considering the location of your contact, they could’ve made it any number of miles away. A search party would be impossible in such a dense area.”

“Sergeant Wallcroft!”

Both people turned their heads to the lone door, then looked back at each other.

“Well you’ll have information soon, I’m sure.”

Wallcroft stood from his chair and quickly exited the room. Outside, another man stood waiting, looking over a thin packet of papers, anxiously. He looked up as Wallcroft closed the door behind him.

“Sergeant, I have two bits for you,” he said, adjusting the spectacles on his face.

“Go on lad, out with it.”

“Alright, well I ran the contaminates on the bags you found. Normally, it takes thirty-six hours, but with the insight you provided, we were able to isolate sections of DNA and they weren’t exact matches, but showed incredible similarities. How on earth did you know this?”

“Forward that information to the investigator inside. What’s the other thing?” he asked, quickly.

“Oh, uh, uh, your squad is requested in London! There have been a number of break-ins within the last few hours at several iconic locations. It’s believed-“

Wallcroft pushed the other guy back against the wall, then ran down the hall.

“I wish you had told me that first!”

Comments ( 4 )

Twas a normal day at HQ. Nothing amiss, just two little black dots on the monitor. A man named named Harold was working that monitor that fateful night.

Harold was drinking a nice cup of tea when the monitor started wailing. Shocked, he spilled tea upon his self and his uniform. He shot over to the moniter, only to stare in shock.

"M-m-mister Hiemloster!" Harold shouted in a panic. A big man, probably Mister Hiemloster started sprinting from the front of the room. Hiemloster pushed Harold out of the way to see the monitor. He looked at the monitor and his eyes started to water in joy.

"Its back..." he murmured. The he looked and screamed to the heavens "ITS BACK!!!"

There on the screen, were the words, 'Welcome to London has been updated' And soon the whole vicinity was shouting "Its back! Its back!"

All the while, Harold looked on, crying. He spent a lot of time making that tea. And he spilt it. No one cares about Harold though.

So this isn't kill? Nice

6767857

I admit, that made me crack up a lot at 4 in the morning. Well done. Yes, I'm not giving this one up just yet. Once I get my bearings straight on this, I can hopefully get out a couple of more chapters on this.

Now fucking hoxton is gonna appear and steal the elements or something i dunno

Login or register to comment