• Published 25th Oct 2012
  • 357 Views, 39 Comments

Adam's return, Chrysalis's fetishes. - realracer



Adam has returned as his normal self, or.. assuming he has returned "normal" he seems pale

  • ...
77
 39
 357
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 4 )

Adam (Human) : "Are you sure I can tell them? It could ruin the story."
Adam (Pony) : "At some point, you're going to have to tell them this at least." *He taps his horn lightly*
Twilight: "Might I be so bold as to ask why you chose magic over the ability to fly or to be strong?" *She looks concerned, slightly highlighting her worries*
Adam (H) : "He chose magic because he wanted to become closer with you, miss Sparkle, those were his motives." *He glances at his pony counterpart*
Adam (P) : "True, but I ALSO chose magic because I can retain my knowledge whilst sacrificing all my strength, speed and agility. Nothing really major upon my part, assuming there are libraries full of books I can study on the subject of Equestrian magic."
Twilight : "Well yes, but we don't have many modification spells as such, they are normally rare to find, the one I put on Rarity to make her wings of gossamer and morning dew was hard enough to perform. However, I feel that we might not strike so lucky with other modification spells." *She looks at Adam's pony counterpart sympathetically*
Adam (H) : "Well, my amulets destroyed, so I'm now a normal human, I can die and take damage, but now that I am not wearing the amulet, it meas that any harm that comes of me shouldn't affect any of my selves." *He smiles*


???: Perhaps that's where I step in....

:rainbowlaugh:
I'm not even no no I'm no

NOPE NOPE no!
Nopety no!

Screw you all, I'm OUT!

I honestly think you should keep writing. Please! If you like to make stories, do with or without the 'help' of some of these haters! If they won't tell you what you did wrong, then let them be Balloon Boys!
I'll root ya on no matter what!

Login or register to comment