• Published 18th Oct 2012
  • 3,473 Views, 176 Comments

The Luftwaffe man - Godric The Radical



Life was good for Fredrick before he flew into that cloud

  • ...
27
 176
 3,473

Chapter 9 The darkness, its coming

Hey Guys thank you for the comments and advice I just want to say that I have changed the stats of the Me 262. since he is a scholar I just thought that he would tinker with his plane.
Chapter 9 the darkness is coming

o.O.o
Some mountain far away from Canterlot under ground

“The fools think that they can defeat me.” Bellowed Queen Chrysalis as she broke free of her crystal prison. Then she said “come to me, come and let us rule once more.” Then she pointed her horn to the sky and it started to eerily glow green as the creatures came close to her. “I am going to get you Twilight for the pain you have caused my kingdom.” She muttered to herself. Then an army of creatures had gathered around her she laughed evilly.

o.O.o

Canterlot Fredrick’s bedroom
Fredrick was rolling in his bed he was muttering “No… No… NOOOOO.” then he woke up in cold sweat. Fredrick took deep breaths and slowed himself down.
“It was just a dream, but why did it seem so real… maybe I should tell Twilight about this.” Fredrick thought to himself. Fredrick got up took a shower, and placed on his best dress uniform.
A guard from the other side said “sir breakfast will be served in 24 minutes.” Fredrick replied “thank you.” Fredrick then opened his door and soon as he did Twilight jumped on to Fredrick.
Fredrick and Twilight fell to the ground. Twilight was jumping up and down on Fredrick. Fredrick was chucking to himself as Twilight said “Guess what you get to do?”
Fredrick then said “What?”
“you get to stay with me in Ponyvile after breakfast but do not tell the Princess I told you.”
Fredrick sealed his lips and swore on his honor. Fredrick then said “why don’t we go to the breakfast hall.”
Fredrick stuck out his hand and Twilight took it. They then walked through the halls to the breakfast hall holding hand and hoof.
When they arrived there was the Princess and a strange black alicorn sitting next to the princess. Fredrick bowed then saluted and walked up to the black alicorn and said “I don’t think we have met my name is Fredrick Steiner what is yours.” Fredrick bent down picked up the black alicorn’s hoof and kissed it.
The black alicorn blushed and said “my name is Princess Luna.” She blushed harder while this is happening Twilight and Princess Celestia are giggling to themselves.
Fredrick then pulled out a chair for Twilight. She sat down in the chair and blushed a bit. Fredrick took his seat next to Celestia and Twilight. The waiters brought in all sorts of food and drinks. They then started eating. After a little bit Fredrick said this “Twilight do you know anything about ponies that are completely black and have holes in them.”
Twilight choked on a bit of food while the princess sprayed out the drinks they were drinking. Twilight hurried to say “what… where did you see this creature?”
Fredrick could see the anxiety on their faces and said “I did not see one here, far away in a distant mountain.” every pony else breathed a sigh of relief.
The Princess Celestia said “my nation is indebted to you come Luna we must prepare the castle and the nation.”
Luna replied as they walked out the door “Yes and I think I should send a messenger to Germania for their support.”
They continued on as they walked down the hall. Fredrick sat there confused and said to Twilight “what is going on?” Twilight replied “These creatures have plagued this land for over 2 years they, feed on love and emotions, they have taken lots of lives and have destroy this land but we have restored this land.”
Fredrick could see the sadness in her eyes and said “Oh… I feel sorry for your people.”
Twilight sniffed and said “yeah… but thanks to you we have a warring for the future.” Fredrick leaned over and hugged her. Twilight hugged him back. While Fredrick was hugging her he ran his hand through her mane.
Twilight broke the hug and said “well you should get ready to go.”
Fredrick could see that she was blushing. he then walked to his room and fixed up his room. Fredrick grabbed all of his stuff and placed it in his jet and prepared it for takeoff. Fredrick went looking for Twilight.
When Fredrick found Twilight he said to Twilight “Twilight has you ever wanted to fly faster than anything before you.”
Twilight squealed “Yes!”
Fredrick guided her to the jet and said “Twilight you are going to get compressed behind me.”
Twilight replied "No I do not have to."
Twilight nodded and the horn on her head started to glow, and Fredrick could see a seat behind his seat, but it did not make the Me 262 longer.
Fredrick marveled and said “what did you do to the plane?”
Twilight said “I made a side pocket dimension in your cockpit.”
Fredrick thought to himself “side pocket dimension that’s new.”
They climbed into the Me 262 and Fredrick then turned on the engines. Twilight jumped a little but then sat back down.
Fredrick said to her “get ready for takeoff please place on your seat belts and relax.”
Fredrick then taxied onto the runway and started going down the runway. Then the jet picked up speed and started lifting off the ground. Twilight closed her eyes. then jet soared higher and higher into the air.
Fredrick turned around and said “Twilight if you do not open your eyes you will miss the sights.”
Fredrick turned around and went back to his controls. Twilight then opened her eyes and saw that she was above the world she marveled at the sights.
Fredrick brought the plane around close to Canterlot castle and then he went through the town. Twilight’s eyes were as big as dinner plates as they soared through the air. Fredrick then said “which way to Ponyville.”
Twilight pointed in the direction of Ponyville he brought around the plane and they started heading to Ponyville.
Several minutes later Fredrick heard taping outside of the cockpit he looked around and saw a group of Pegasus on the wing he could tell that they wanted to race.
Fredrick turned to Twilight and said “want to have a friendly race.” Then he pointed to the ponies on the wings. Twilight nodded Fredrick then pushed the throttle to let the Pegasus get ahead.
Fredrick then opened up the Me 262’s top speed. The jet shot past the peagsus at speeds over 540 mph. Twilight then said “how are we going so fast?”
Fredrick replied “I tinker with things.” He said with a sly grin. They continued to Ponyvile. They flew over the forest and through a cloud.
They saw Ponyville and the jet began its descent into the town. Fredrick lowered to landing gear and slowed down the jet. The wheels landed on the ground and Fredrick slowed down the Me 262.
The Me 262 stopped in front of the town hall. Fredrick killed the power and opened the cockpit Twilight jumped out of the Me 262 and Fredrick followed her. Fredrick looked around and saw no one.
Fredrick said to Twilight “Isn’t there supposed to be residents in a town.”
Twilight had an annoyed look and said out loud “This creature will not hurt any pony.” Fredrick thought “Any pony?” then he could see lots of faces sticking out of doors and windows. They crept up to them and Fredrick started shaking their hoofs and introducing himself to them.
This lasted for several minutes before the mayor walked up and said “welcome to Ponyvile Fredrick may our lands welcome you. “
Twilight then said “Fredrick will be staying with us for a while so do not over herd him.” Fredrick was so wrapped up about learning about the ponies that he did not see Twilight motioning him towards her. Twilight walked over and grabbed Fredrick’s ear with her magic.
They started walking to the library when Fredrick felt something hit his back and send him tumbling to the ground. Fredrick head hit a rock and he went out like a light bulb but before he faded he flipped over and saw a blue pony with cyan hair standing over him. Then Fredrick’s world fell into darkness again.

This is a question for the people should my character be a Wraith or/ Arcangel I can not pick.