• Published 18th Oct 2012
  • 3,473 Views, 176 Comments

The Luftwaffe man - Godric The Radical



Life was good for Fredrick before he flew into that cloud

  • ...
27
 176
 3,473

Chapter 17 an enemy becomes a friend

Chapter 17 An enemy becomes the friend
Fredrick awoke to see his men trying to dump sour kraut on him. Fredrick dodged the dumping and rolled on the floor. “What in the all things fatherland is this?” The Panzer grenadiers said very fast “Remember today is German unification day.” Fredrick thought “It is almost as big as Christmas.” Fredrick composed himself and said “Oh how could I forget about that we need to start decorating and preparing the food.” The men cheered and got to work. Fredrick and some of the panzer grenadiers began moving tables into the main mess hall and some tables into the main hall.

Frederick brushed off the sweat from his head and walked to the kitchen. The chef walked into him and said “Aw yes I love a cook the German food it reminds me of when I was a little boy back on the Rhineland.” “You got the menu and everything correct chef.” “Yes I got everything do not worry you have other things to worry about.” The chef pushed Fredrick out of the kitchen and went back inside to finish the meals he was preparing Fredrick helped pick out the colors and what the men should wear.

Fredrick then remembered that he had to deliver the invitations. Fredrick went outside and went to his already prepared Me 262 and started the engines. Fredrick eased the throttle forward and the Me 262 took off the run way. Fredrick pulled back on the stick and soared into the air. Fredrick did a couple passes around the air field before turning the Me 262 to Ponyville. Fredrick flew for several minutes before being over Ponyville.

Fredrick dropped his two bombs. The bombs flew through the air descending on the town. The bomb burst in midair with a fantastic fireworks display. Then small pieces of brightly colored papers descended on the town and everybody picked one up. Fredrick circled for a little bit before changing his course to Canterlot. Fredrick pushed the Me 262 into a loop and fly over Canterlot. Fredrick landed his plane on the runway and climbed out of his airplane. Fredrick walked over to the castle and arrived at the drawbridge. Fredrick crossed the draw bridge to the keep’s main doors. Fredrick opened the doors and started walking to the throne room.

The throne room doors had two guards in front of it. One of the guards said “Halt state your purpose here.” “I am here to deliver some invitations.” The guards took the invitations and looked them over. The guards gave back the invitations and opened the doors. Fredrick walked into the throne room and he could see the Princesses arguing over something in the back of the throne room. Fredrick walked into the middle of the room and kneeled down waiting for them to notice that he was there. Fredrick kneeled there for several minutes before the Princesses turned around to see that he was there. Princess Celestia said “Oh sorry Fredrick we did not notice you were here we were just talking about new laws and reforms for this land.” Princess Luna said “We were wondering why you have come.” Fredrick stood up and held out the invitations. The princesses pulled them out of his hand and they started to read them with their magic.” Princesses this will be a formal party where we celebrate the unification of the fatherland Germany.” Princess Celestia said “That sounds fun we will be there will you excuse us.” Fredrick nodded his head and walked out of the throne room.

Fredrick kept on walking till he was outside his Me 262. Fredrick crossed off a thing he had done in his mind and climbed into the cockpit. Fredrick was about to turn on the engines when he heard the princesses say “Wait!” Fredrick stopped what he was doing and climbed out of the cockpit. Fredrick chuckled and muttered “No one can resist a fight in a Me 262 can they?” The Princesses were galloping to Fredrick in their gowns. The princesses were gasping for air and trying to talk to Fredrick. “Fredrick… can you… take us to… your party in…. your airplane.” Fredrick smiled and kneeled down. The princesses squealed in delight as they climbed onto Fredrick’s back. Fredrick did a push-up and arched his back so that they could climb into the cockpit. The princesses climbed into the cockpit and sat down in the seats. Fredrick got up and brushed his pants off and his hands.

Fredrick jumped into the cockpit and started up the engine. Fredrick taxied onto the run way and pushed the throttle forward so that they went shooting down the run way. The Me 262 soared up into the air and clouds met them half way. Fredrick did a barrel roll as he was climbing to great height. Fredrick stopped doing the barrel roll and leveled off at 25000 feet. They could see clouds, green and white but none thing else. Above them was just empty space. The stars looked so close that it felt like they could reach out and touch one of them. Fredrick then pointed the Me 262 towards the ground and gained massive amount of speed and velocity as they plummeted down. Fredrick was laughing and the princesses were having the time of their lives. Fredrick had leveled off at 10000 feet and started flying towards Ponyville.

Fredrick was scanning the air when he saw an orange speck fly past his wing. Fredrick looked behind him. The tracer had come from an American p-51. “Princesses this is going to get crazy so hang on.” The princesses prepared themselves for anything. Fredrick did several maneuvers to throw off the pilot’s lock on the Me 262. Fredrick slowed down the engine and pulled his nose up a little. The P-51 shot past the Me 262 and Fredrick started his engine, now the tables have been turned. Fredrick stared down the sights of the Me 262 and locked on to the P-51. Fredrick locked on to the P-51’s right wing and squeezed his trigger. 30 mm bullets came pouring out of the guns. The bullets hit their quarry the P-51’s right wing. The bullets shredded the right wing and ripped it off. The P-51 started to fall back to the earth in a death dive spinning out of control.

Fredrick muttered to himself “Come on bail out… we need a chute here.” The P-51’s cockpit flew off and Fredrick could see a man jump out of the cockpit and started to fall. The man pulled the cord on his back and a white parachute opened up. Fredrick was overjoyed that he would live. The white chute landed in the trees.

Fredrick circled around and landed in a field nearby. This Me 262 bounced for a couple seconds before coming to a stop. Fredrick climbed out of the cockpit and said “princesses for your safety I would ask you to stay in the cockpit.” Princess Luna was about to say something but Princess Celestia placed her hoof on Luna shoulder and shook her head. Princess Luna sat there and was pouting a little. Fredrick closed the cockpit and started walking in the direction of the crash site. Fredrick walked through the forest to the ruined p-51. The p-51 was on fire and smoldering wreckage not much left of it. Fredrick then began to search the site. Fredrick had searched for several minutes but he could not find the pilot anywhere.

Fredrick heard grunting from up above. Fredrick turned around and looked up. There was the missing pilot he was stuck in the tree tied in his parachute cords. Fredrick started laughing the pilot did not look very happy about that “en you be in this situation and will see who will be laughing.” Fredrick stopped laughing and wiped a tear from his eye.

“If you are just going to hanging around how about some questions.” “First question American why are you here?” “I just woke up here and I saw you so I tried to shoot you down.” “Next question do you know where you are?” “No I do not know where I am or why I am here.” “Oh my friend you are in for a big surprise.” Fredrick climbed up the tree and started cutting the cords to the parachute. Fredrick cut the last cord to the parachute. The pilot fell to the ground face down. Fredrick jumped off the tree and landed on his feet. Fredrick then said “I thought that Americans landed on their feet, apparently not.”

The pilot picked himself up and started grumbling to himself. Fredrick started to walk towards his Me 262 with the pilot behind him. Fredrick turned around and said “What is your name my friend?” “John.” “John huh interesting name.”

Fredrick walked towards his Me 262. Fredrick opened the Me 262’s cockpit and said “John prepare yourself for something so interesting I fainted when I saw it.” Fredrick kneeled on the ground and the princesses climbed out of the cockpit. They climbed off of Fredrick’s back and onto the ground. John stared at them and started laughing at them. John was rolling on the ground as Fredrick was watching the whole scene. John got up and wiped a tear from his eye “This is funny that you did this German.”

Princess Luna said “Who you calling funny you loser.” John stared at her and gasped. Fredrick walked up to him and said “I would be careful what you say around them because they are royalty.” John ran to the princesses feet and started kissing their hoofs. Luna then levitated him into the air and started to flip him and hit stuff with him. Fredrick and Princess Celestia stopped Luna by touching her shoulder and shook their heads. Luna sighed and stopped using her magic. John fell 6 feet and landed face down again.

Fredrick walked over to John and helped him up “I told you to be careful what you say to them.” John scratched his head and shrugged. They walked over to the Me 262 and climbed aboard. Fredrick started the engine and started to take off. Fredrick could see John apologizing to Luna but she used her magic and hit his head against the wall. Fredrick chuckled inside of himself and pulled the Me 262 into the air.

Fredrick pointed his Me 262 towards the New Germany air field. Fredrick’s Me 262 screamed through the air as it flew to his air field. Fredrick circled the air field and showed them the Reichstagsgebäude. Fredrick then called the tower and said “This is wolf one wolf one here clear to land.” The tower responded “Vector one zero six three happy landing.”

Fredrick lined up the Me 262 with the run way and lowered his landing gear. Fredrick lowered his Me 262 and kissed the ground. Fredrick slowed down his plane by cutting the engine. The Me 262 slowed down and taxied off the run way. Fredrick drove the Me 262 into a small shed and turned off the engine. Fredrick opened the cockpit and jumped out. Fredrick then helped the princesses out and then John. Fredrick pulled John aside while the Princesses walked inside the Reichstagsgebäude. Fredrick then said “John you must, NOT hurt or take advantage of this nice people you got it because I have a hard time with Americans.” John nodded his head and Fredrick walked into the Reichstagsgebäude.

Fredrick opened the front doors to the Reichstagsgebäude and he saw that the main room had streamers the color of the flags of Germany. Fredrick saw the one table had his flag, which is the current German flag, as the table cloth. Fredrick looked through the table and looked at all the appetizers. Fredrick then saw that the German flags were hanging from the banisters. Fredrick walked into the main mess hall of saw that the Panzer grenadiers had arranged the room like Hogwarts. The room had 5 very large tables. Each one had a German flag on them. The first one had the Prussia flag; the second one had the ww1 flag. The third one had the Iron cross flag from 1920. The last table had the recent flag the Nazi flag. The top table had his flag on it.

Fredrick saw all of the decorations and said “Attention.” The Panzer grenadiers stood in attention in front of Fredrick “Because of your good work and decorations you do not have to do your punishments.” The men rejoiced. Fredrick then said “come on now back to work.’ The panzer grenadiers went back to their jobs. Fredrick turned to john and led him up the stairs to a room. Fredrick opened the door and said “This is your room you need to be down stairs by 7:00 there is some suits and uniforms in the closet.

Fredrick walked over to his room and shut the door. Fredrick opened his closet door and took off his uniform. Fredrick placed on his best dress uniform. Fredrick walked into the main hall again and walked to the chef. Fredrick said “Chef how we doing with the food.” The chef walked to Fredrick and said “everything is going to plan Fredrick do not worry.” The chef pushed Fredrick out the kitchen again. Fredrick walked outside and patrolled the grounds of the town.

Fredrick climbed into an army car and drove to the town. Fredrick arrived in the town in a couple minutes. "The town has majorly improved." The houses were made out of marble and the streets were paved. As soon as Fredrick stepped out of the car he was swarmed be happy citizens and fans. Fredrick walked through the crowds to the middle of the town. Fredrick held up his hands and the crowd fell silent. Fredrick then said “citizens of this town will you bring me the ultimate honor by coming to the celebration of this country and Germany.” The crowd cheered and said “yes” in unison. Fredrick then said “ok then be at the Reichstagsgebäude at 7:00.” The crowd cheered and was trying to get back to their house to get ready. Fredrick walked through the crowd shaking hoofs and getting hugs from the citizens. Fredrick walked over to his car and climb in. Fredrick drove away with the citizens cheering in the back ground. Fredrick drove to all the little towns in his country and told them the same thing. Fredrick returned to the Reichstagsgebäude.

Fredrick opened the front doors of the Reichstagsgebäude and he was met by his friends the main 6. They all ran up to him and gave him hugs on his legs. Fredrick kneeled down and returned the hug. Pinkie pie got out of the hug and started talking to the panzer grenadiers about random stuff. Fredrick showed Twilight his study about humans and what they have done. Rarity was looking at the uniforms of the guards and panzer grenadiers. Applejack was talking to the chef about different apple recipes. Rainbow Dash was looking through the air field at the different airplanes.

While they were doing that Fredrick took Fluttershy on a nature walk through the forest. He showed her many different flowers and animals he had seen. Fredrick even showed her some of the creatures from his world.

Fluttershy was having so much fun then a dragon started attacking them. Fredrick dodged the fire attack and Fluttershy walked up to it and started talking to it. While she was doing that Fredrick was trying to put his hair out.

Fredrick put out his hair and heard the sound of Fluttershy being punted. Fredrick looked up and saw Fluttershy. Fredrick stood under her and opened up his arms. Fluttershy landed in his arms and was clinging to him. Fredrick set her down and said “You mess with the tail you get the head.” Fredrick jumped at the dragon but it stopped him. Fluttershy so scared of fright she fainted. Fredrick was being held in the dragon’s hand. The dragon placed him on the ground. When he looked at the dragon it had changed dramatically

The dragon had two heads instead of one. One of the heads was an ice dragon the other was a fire dragon. “Fredrick we are the Jakiro we are here to tell you many marveled things about you and dragons.” Fredrick was trying to take all of this in “Wait you are telling me that I am destiny to be a dragon?” ‘No we are endowing you with the dragon knight’s abilities.”

Jakiro’s ice head breathed on Fredrick and the fire head breathed on Fredrick. The flames and ice encircle him and infused into his skin. Fredrick felt the flames and ice surge through his veins and all over his body.

When the process had stopped Fredrick noticed there was something different with him he was a dragon. He was a blue dragon; Fredrick felt all over it felt different being something else. Fredrick tried out his wings. Fredrick soared up into the air and felt the cool crisp air hit his face. Fredrick was having the time of his life. Fredrick descended back to the world and tried to land. Fredrick’s feet gave out under him as he hit the ground.

The dirt and trees got all over him and created a big mess. Fredrick got up and it dispelled Fredrick was no longer a dragon he was a human again Fredrick walked up to Jakiro and started thanking him for the wonderful powers. Jakiro replied “You’re welcome.” Jakiro faded into nothingness and Fredrick was left alone with a sleeping Fluttershy. Fredrick scooped her up into his arms and carried her back to the house.

The party had already started and they were socializing with each other. Fredrick carried her to his room and set her on his bed. Fredrick crept out quietly and went down stairs to join his guests. John was already down in the crowd talking to different people.

Fredrick walked down the stairs and grabbed a glass of sparkling cider. Fredrick tapped the glass a few times with his pen and the crowd fell silence. Fredrick then said “It is time for dinner come on now.” Fredrick led the way to the doors to the main mess hall. Fredrick opened those doors and the crowd filtered in. Fredrick walked up and pulled chairs out for all of his friends and Rommel. Fredrick pushed each one in.

Fredrick then stood in front of his chair and said “I hope that you all have a good time and be sure to thank our chef for the lovely food, let the feast begin.” Fredrick twirled his hand and the main course appeared on the tables. Fredrick sat down and started eating and listening to Rommel’s stories.

“When we had finally reached the Belgium border a mare walked up to my tank and asked “are you British.” I exclaimed in confusion “No, I am German” the mare replied in an embarrassed voice said “Ohhh oh.” She started running away saying” the Germans are here, the barbarians!”” The crowd broke out into laughing. Rommel was getting much approval which made Fredrick very happy.

Fredrick then continued eating.

A panzer grenadier burst through the doors and yelled while running “Troll in the dungeon, there is a troll in the dungeon.” The panzer grenadier stopped and said before fainting “Just thought you wanted to know.” When the panzer grenadier hit the ground with a loud “Thunk.” The crowd started panicking and throwing things.

Fredrick stood up and said in a loud booming voice “Silence, please I will go down into the dungeon while Rommel will entertain you with his stories.”

Fredrick walked to a set of doors next to the kitchen and opened them up.

The stairs led down into the depths.

The stairs had cobwebs and dust on them.

The air smelled like rotting wood. Fredrick climbed down the stairs to the basement/dungeon.

Fredrick started going through the halls and looked very intently down each of the halls.

Fredrick had been searching for over 20 mins before he heard.

“Stomp Stomp Stomp.” Echoing from the hall over.

Fredrick ran down the hall over to the next one.

Fredrick could see the troll’s ugly backside.

Fredrick hid behind the wall and summoned a pike Fredrick quietly charge the Troll and stuck it in the spine.

The troll yelled out and fell to the ground.

The troll then tried to hit Fredrick with its club, but Fredrick was too far out of range.

Fredrick summoned other pike and ran the pike through the troll’s head.

The troll screamed out before falling deathly silent.

Fredrick then walked upstairs to the main mess hall.

Fredrick walked up to his spot and took his seat. Fredrick finished up and stood up. “Now it is time for desert.”

With another flick of his hand the desert appeared in front of them and they began the chow down on the lovely food.

Fredrick was talking to Twilight about several interesting things about his world and what has been done because of it.