• Published 15th Nov 2012
  • 1,912 Views, 62 Comments

Ponies in Minecraft - karlkitty456



The mane travel through Minecraft looking for a way back home to Equestria

  • ...
5
 62
 1,912

Applejack

Applejack felt horrible. As if she was just slammed into a new reality. If only she new how close that theory was.


"Wh- Where am I?" She said as she got up dizzily, looking around at the unfamiliar scenery. Once her gaze focused and she had found her balance she took in all the new sights around her.
"What in tarnation?.." She muttered. "Why is the ground all.. Block like? That tree too..." It was then Applejack noticed a faint groaning noise up ahead. "Is that another pony? Maybe they know where the hay we are and how to get back to Ponyville." Then she trotted off toward the sound, having nothing to lose.


When Applejack got to the noise she found out two things. She wasn't alone in this strange world and that there wasn't another pony near.

"Mooooo!" The cow mooed obnoxiously loud at Applejack who felt her hopes drop at the fact that she was still alone.


"Moping around won't fix nothing." Applejack decided. "I need to find somepony who can help me get out of here. Maybe my friends are in here too." Applejack struggled to remember what she did last in hopes of finding something out that could benefit her in any way.

"Lets see.." She muttered. "I remember taking those newly bucked apples into the cellar... an' I remember helping Applebloom and her friends out with their newest cutie mark idea.." Everything after that was fuzzy to Applejack. Applejack's frustration had distracted her from the fact that the sky was slowly getting darker, and darker.

"Gettin' dark out here. I should find some sorta shelter. I don't know what i'll be up against in this place." She said to herself. She quickly paces toward a nearby dip in the forest like terrain. She explored the inside to find the at the far back it suddenly stopped, making a nice little cave for shelter. "I guess this will have to do.." She sighed realizing her own drowsiness that the slowly approaching night had brought. She settled down onto the cold floor and soon fell asleep.


Applejack awoke to a loud noise echoing from the front of the cave. It reminded Applejack of Rarity`s cat, Opalescence when it got angry. A sort of hissing. spitting sound. "What in tarnation.." Applejack muttered She trotted off toward the noise only to find herself face to face with what looked like a spider. The spider saw Applejack immediately and charged. "Oh no." Was all Applejack could say as she turned and ran back into the cave. Only when she reached the end did she realize that she had trapped herself.

"Kshhheeeww!" It hissed angrily. Applejack didn't know what it meant although it wasn't hard to figure out that it was angry. The spider leaped and Applejack did the only thing she could think of. She whipped around and blindly bucked the air with all her might hoping for a hit. She felt a satisfying thud as her hooves connected with the spiders small head.

"KSSSHhheewww.." The spider slowly hissed as it faded away leaving a small piece of string behind.


"What is that?" Applejack wondered. She slowly approached it.


"Eeep!" She jumped back as a small popping noise was heard and the string appeared in her hoof.


"Woah" She sighed. "Is this how things work here? How do I pick up more things at once? Does this drop is a pick up another thing?" She had many questions to ask but no one to listen. She decided to test it on her own. She walked up to the cave wall, turned around and bucked the wall as hard as she could. Her result was a shudder being passed through her body and sore hooves.

"Guess I can't break it. I should try something else." She said to herself. She looked around the cave and saw a different looking block on the opposite wall. It was brown instead of grey with a fleckish texture. Very different looking then the stones smooth texture.

"This must be dirt." She guessed. She once again positioned herself in front of the dirt block and bucked it. She half expected another shudder like last time although when the feeling did not return she turned around to find a small piece of dirt on the ground directly below where it just was.

"So I can buck dirt but not stone? I need to figure this place out.." She walked up to the dirt to find the same popping noise occur. But this time the dirt didn't appear in her hoof. She knew she must have picked it up but didn't know how to access it. She began to concentrate, trying to imagine her having the dirt with her somewhere. Almost as if she had an.. Inventory of some sort. A pack to store her items. She imagined herself holding the dirt block. Suddenly It appeared it her hand

"Yee haw!" She yelled. "I think i'm finally getting the hang of this!" In a positive mood she trotted up to the entrance of the cave. She squinted in the morning sunlight then trotted off once again on her journey to find somepony.


Applejack had discovered many things along her journey. There were also Pig, Sheep, and Chickens. She also encountered more of the spider creatures, along with many other creatures trying to harm her. Some made horrible groaning noises as they staggered toward her in their torn clothing. Others resembled a skeleton with a bow. Applejack had been lucky so far and had managed to avoid the arrows they shot at her. Applejack was now resting under a small cleft under a giant hill.

"I think i'm making good time so far." She exhaustedly panted to herself. She concentrated on the apple she had found earlier this morning and it popped up in her hoof. She took a big bite. Traveling all day made her hungry. She didn't know where to find any food so she tried her luck on the nearest tree. Once she bucked the bottom all the wood of the block like tree fell showering her. She watched as the leaves slowly disintegrated, dropping small saplings and a single apple.

"Not as much as I would expect from a tree this size but it should do." She had muttered. As Applejack finished off the apple she was surprised to see the core disappear. She had seen a lot of unexplainable things in the last couple days so she pushed it aside. As she settled herself down on a nearby patch of grass she started wondering if she was even going the right way. She never thought of it before and the thought of having been going the wrong way made her shiver. This hadn't been an easy journey and she would hate to have to start it over. Right then, she heard a familier flapping sound rapidly approaching.