• Published 13th Apr 2024
  • 558 Views, 8 Comments

The Secret Changeling - Scootaprisoner



A changeling in exile hides from her vengeful queen among the ponies

  • ...
1
 8
 558

Chapter 2

Scootaloo had examined as much of the cell as she could but she could find no weak spots. She knew that she was trapped and at the mercy of the ponies. Suddenly the door opened to reveal a pink alicorn with a tricoloured mane that included the colours, purple, pink and yellow. Scootaloo peered at the unknown alicorn curiously, she thought that there were only two alicorns that ruled over Equestria, it was at that moment that her face fell as she saw the alicorn's eyes flash green.

Scootaloo started backing up as the princess smiled sinisterly, "Well, well, well, as if this day couldn't get any better, my own daughter is trapped here at my mercy," she chuckled evilly.

Scootaloo gulped, despite growing braver since her exile, she was still terrified of her mother. "What is up my dear Corillea, aren't you happy to see your mother?" she asked while dropping the disguise to reveal a tall and slender changeling mare.

Scootaloo remained silent as Chrysalis began to stroke her silky mane with her sickly hooves, “We had our differences back then.”

Scootaloo snorted, pushing her mother’s hooves away from her, “Differences? You tried to kill me!”

“The past is in the past, my dear daughter. Everyling makes mistakes, even me.” Chrysalis said in a twisted voice.

Scootaloo merely rolled her green eyes, she knew full well that Chrysalis was only saying this because she wanted something.

“I’ve noticed that you had infiltrated Twilight Sparkles circle of friends.”


And there it was “I’m not being a spy.” Scootaloo told her mother, who stopped herself from snarling.

She gritted her teeth, “And why is that, darling.”

“Mother you raised me, I can clearly see through your fake smiles from a mile away.”

All pretences were now gone as Chrysalis growled, “Remember your place daughter.”

Scootaloo began to choke as she felt herself being strangled. Suddenly she released her and changed back into her disguise, just as Twilight Sparkle entered the cell.

“What are you doing?” Twilight asked accusatory while peering at the alicorn with suspicion deep in her eyes.

Chrysalis plastered a fake smile back on her face and turned towards the intelligent unicorn, “I am just interrogating our prisoner.”

“Why, shouldn’t you be planning your wedding?”

“Wedding planning can get a little boring, besides why are you down here.”

Scootaloo watched as Twilight struggled to form an answer, Scootaloo could tell that she was extremely suspicious about the alicorn, this gave her an idea.

“TWILIGHT! She isn’t an Ali - Mmmmmmph.” Scootaloo tried to warn but was cut off as Chrysalis used a ribbon from her dress to gag her, successfully silencing her.

Just as she was about to remove the ribbon from her mouth, Chrysalis used her magic to slam her into the wall and chained her hooves to it.

“No more talking for you,” Chrysalis said hooping her nose with her hoof causing Scootaloo to release a muffled hiss.

Meanwhile Twilight was looking at Mi Amore Cadenza and Scootaloo and her eyes grew wide As she realised that Scootaloo wasn’t the only changeling in the room.

Twilight suddenly fired a spell at Chrysalis, catching her off guard and revealing her true form. "You should not have done that," Chrysalis exclaimed menacingly.

Twilight got into an attack position, "Who are you?"

"I am Chrysalis, Queen of the changelings and future ruler of this pitiful land, you call Equestria," Chrysalis said menacingly.

"You've already lost changeling, I've caught you red-hoofed, trying to break your daughter out. In the name of Princess Celestia, I hereby place you under arrest." Twilight declared aiming her horn towards the changeling queen.

Chrysalis looked between her daughter and Twilight as she thought of a cunning idea. Putting her hooves up in surrender, Chrysalis exasperated, "You're right, I have been defeated."

This was the last thing that Twilight had expected, meanwhile, Corrillea was suspicious as she knew that her mother never surrendered. As Twilight summoned a pair of hoofcuffs, Chrysalis attacked. She blasted the unicorn with a spell as Corrilea gasped as she recognised the spell as a comatose enchantment. Chrysalis laughed sinisterly before breaking the chains that were keeping her daughter secured, pulling the gag out of her mouth, Corillea shouted, "You'll never get away with this."

Chrysalis chuckled, "We'll see." Chrysalis then transformed back into Mi Amore Cadenza before cowering in fear as Corrillea advanced, ready to finally strike her mother, suddenly Chrysalis screamed, "HELP! THE CHANGELING ATTACKED TWILIGHT, SHE'S GOING TO KILL ME!"

Corillea merely rolled her eyes, "Your fooling nopony, mother." Suddenly, she was blasted away as Shining Armour lunged at her and pinned her towards a wall and unsheathed a sword.

Just as he was about to stab her, Celestia shouted, "No, Shining Armour."

Shining Armour reluctantly lowered his weapon, instead, he snarled, "What did you do to my sister!"

Corillea's eyes widened in disbelief, "What! I didn't do anything to her, it was her! She shouted pointing her hoof towards Mi Amor Cadenza, who acted shocked at the accusation.

"How dare you, accuse my fiancé of attacking my sister!"

"She isn't your fiancé, she's a changeling." Corillea insisted, however, this only succeeded in making Shining become more angrier.

"Permission to use Torture," Shining asked the princesses.

"Denied, you need to control your anger, Shining," Celestia said.

The mane six crowded around Twilight with Applejack asking, her voice full of concern, "Is she going to be okay?"

Celestia used a scanning spell, to detect what her condition was and gasped, "It is a comatose spell, she will not be able to wake up until the caster removes the enchantment," Celestia explained, she then turned towards the captured changeling and threatened with sparks being emitted from her horn, "I demand you to remove this enchantment at once."

"I I I can't, I didn't do it," Corillea stuttered

"She's lying, I watched her do it." Cadenza insisted.

Just as Corillea was about to make a retort, Celestia shouted, "ENOUGH! Until Twilight is better, then I suggest that we put the wedding on hold."

"WHAT... I mean, of course, we wouldn't want to have her miss the wedding." Cadenza agreed reluctantly.

"What should we do about the insect?" asked, glaring at the changeling princess.

Celestia turned towards the changeling before declaring in a powerful voice, "Until you decide to wake Twilight Sparkle, You shall be condemned to life in Tartarus."

Corillea felt her heart stop, "NO! Please, you have to believe me, I'm being framed! Why are you ponies so stupid!" Corillea shouted as guards secured her hooves in cuffs before Princess Luna summoned a portal. Both Princess Luna and Shining Armour followed the guards along with their captive into Tartarus all the while Corillea kept resisting.

Corillea kept shaking her head and repeating the word "NO!" as the guards forced her into the small cage.

"You will released once you free Twilight from her enchantment," Luna told her before walking back through the portal. Before he followed Luna, Shining threatened the changeling, "Don't worry, we'll be seeing each other very soon, I assure you that, you will release Twilight and until then I will make your life a living hell." With that, Shining leapt back through the portal before it vanished, plunging Corillea into darkness.

Corillea was terrified, she had heard horror stories about Tartarus and each time she had laughed them off, but, now that she was experiencing the hellish place, herself, she began to doubt herself. All around her, she felt like the walls were closing in on her, the darkness suffocating her, that's when she heard it, a deep, cunning voice, "Well well well, look what we have here..."

Comments ( 3 )

Lol, what the fuck is this story?

I have a lot of grievances with this story, from the fast pace at which things seem to happen, to the way some characters behave, but being boring is NOT one of them.

Keep this story entertaining as it is, author.

That 'suddenly Tirek' at the end got me loling.

This is intense... wacky... and crazy... and I kinda love it!

Login or register to comment