• Published 6th Apr 2024
  • 416 Views, 22 Comments

Flurry Heart’s Dating Adventures - Caladis



With the conclusion of her play dates, Flurry Heart moves on to real dates. Who knows what the future will hold for her?

  • ...
12
 22
 416
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 3 )

English is not my language, so I apologize in advance for how poorly my comment may be written. Especially punctuation. I also have to admit that even for me, who knows little English, the author's writing style seems very good and pleasant.

I'm pleasantly surprised by this story. I mean, at first I thought it was just another "stupid incest story with ponies and a couple of sex scenes" of which there are quite a few on the Internet. However, the last two chapters showed me that there is much more depth to this story than it might seem. After reading this chapter, previous events take on new colors. If I read the first chapters mostly out of boredom, now I'm really interested in what will happen next.
I would also like to know if there are any plans to develop the character of Chrysalis in this work? I mean, will she undergo any internal changes under the influence of Shining and Flurry, or are you (the author) planning to leave her as an incorrigible villain?

11923002
The ending might surprise you. There will be an update soon.

Login or register to comment