• Published 5th Apr 2024
  • 224 Views, 6 Comments

Escape from equestria - Myheartisburningforjesus



The digital circus crew land in equestria!

  • ...
 6
 224

Defeat(part1)

Author's Note:

I split it in half because I'm lazy AND tired.

Nightmare moon cackles like an evil witch, watching the ponies cower in fear.

Mayor mare jumps on that."Seize her! Only she knows where the Princess is!"

Several pegasi soldiers launch themselves into the evil one, only to be shot back rudely by lightning bolts.

"Stand back, you foals!" Nightmare moon breaks into another wicked laugh as she shoots bolts everywhere.
Nightmare moon transforms into a indigo aura streak and flies out the door.


"Come back here!" Rainbow screams."Nighttime? Forever? Where's she going?" She sees Twilight running fast.
Twilight picks up books from her personal library frantically, as the rest of the ponies make their way inside.
Rainbow gets "And just what are the Elements of Harmony? And how did you know about Nightmare Moon, huh? Are you a spy? Whoa!"Applejack yanks her back by the tail.
"Simmer down, Sally. She ain't no spy. But she sure knows what's going on. Don't you, Twilight?"
Twilight blinks"I read all about the prediction of Nightmare Moon. Some mysterious objects called the Elements of Harmony are the only things that can stop her, but I don't know what they are, where to find them; I don't even know what they do!" Meanwhile, Kingerr as standing near the "E" section of the shelf.

"The Elements of Harmony: A Reference Guide." Twilight roughly pushes him aside, causing a crash

"How did you find that?!" She yelps.

"It was under "E"" Kinger resumes his usual confused demeanor as Twilight just stares, then picks up the book.

"Oh. There are six Elements of Harmony, but only five are known: Kindness, Laughter, Generosity, Honesty and Loyalty. The sixth is a complete mystery. It is said, the last known location of the five elements was in the ancient castle of the royal pony sisters. It is located in what is now..."

"The Everfree Forest!" All ponies gasp.Gangle and Pomni huddle up to Ragatha like two scared kids.

Pinkie is excited"Whee! Let's go!"

"Not so fast. Look, I appreciate the offer, but I'd really rather do this on my own."

"No can do, sugarcube. We sure ain't lettin' any friend of ours go into that creepy place alone. We're stickin' to you like caramel on a candy apple."Applejack says, as the ponies go in one by one.

Pinkie licks her lips"Especially if there's candy apples in there. What? Those things are good."


"So, none of you have been in here before?" Ragatha asks, because she herself had never been in the forest.

"Ugh, heavens no! Just look at it - it's dreadful."
"And it ain't natural.-"Applejack adds"Folks say it don't work the same as Equestria."
"What's that supposed to mean?" Pomni asks
Rainbow starts prowling like a hungry cat"Nopony knows. You know why?"
"Rainbow, quit it."

"'Cause everypony who's ever come in has never... come... out!"
CRASH!At that sentence, the land split and crumbled, leaving the earth ponies and unicorns tumbling.Jax,Gangle,Fluttershy and Rainbow where left flying there.

"Fluttershy! Gangle!Jax! Quick!" She zoomes in towards the screaming ponies.
"Oh my goodness, oh my goodness." Fluttershy rushes in as well as Gangle and Jax.

Rainbow holds pinkie, while fluttershy gets rarity.Jax grabs Zooble by the tail, She is grateful for Jax once.Gangle gets Pomni,while Kinger and Ragatha hold themselves up with their magic.

Twillight is the last remaining, she screams as she falls down the slope.

Applejack holds her hooves in time.
"Applejack! What do I do?" She hold to Applejack for dear life.
"Let go."
"Are you crazy?"
"No I ain't. I promise you'll be safe.

"That's not true!"
"Now listen here. What I'm sayin' to you is the honest truth. Let go, and you'll be safe."
Twilight obeys and lets go.At the bottom, Rainbow and Fluttershy catch her. They sink a little.
"Sorry girls. I'm not used to holding anything more than a bunny or two." Fluttershy says meekly.Twilight watches as Applejack makes her way down the Slope, jumping on rocks.


"Pinkie and Rarity were saved, whoosh... Me and Fluttershy loop-de-loop around and WHAM! Caught you right in the nick of time." Rainbow boasts of her acomplishments.

Twilight sighs"Yes, Rainbow, I was there, and I'm very grateful, but we gotta— [gasp] A manticore!"

"We've gotta get past him!"the manticore swips to rarity.She launches a mean karate kick."Take that, you ruffian!"
The angry manticore roars deep, ruining rarity's hair.

"Wait." Fluttershy begins slowly.

"YEE-HAW! Git along, little dogie." Applejack is riding the maticore like a horse.

The manticore shakes applejack off.Applejack sails in the air.
"Whoa! All yours, partner." Rainbow salutes"I'm on it."
"Wait!"
Rainbow flys in a circle.The manticore smacks her away with his scorpion tail.
"Rainbow!" Twilight yells.This fuels all the ponies, who look ready for a fight

" WAIT!" Fluttershy screams, grabbing everyones attention. "Shhh... It's okay. Oh, you poor, poor little baby."
"Little?" Rainbow is confused.
" Now this might hurt for just a second."
The manticore roars again. The ponies fear for fluttershy's safety.
"Aw you're just a little ol' baby kitty, aren't you? Yes you are, yes you are." The manticore licks fluttershy's mane.
"How did you know about the thorn?" Twillight asks.

" I didn't. Sometimes we all just need to be shown a little kindness."

" No. My eyes need a rest from all this icky muck." The air quality decreases, and the sky turns brown"Well, I didn't mean that literally."

" That ancient ruin could be right in front of our faces and we wouldn't even know it." Rarity bumps into twilight.
"I didn't see you there, my apologies."

"Oh wait, I think I stepped in somethin'."She stops to inspect her hooves. Fluttershy screams.
"It's just mud." Then she turns to a tree.The tree has a ugly and frightening face.She shouts in suprise.

As the ponies are screaming in fear, with fluthershy's being the loudest,Pinkie pie is laughing at the funny faces, and making them back.

"Pinkie, what are you doing?! Run!" Twilight tells her.

"Oh you guys, don't you see?"
(Author's note: To be a good writer,I decided to inlude the link to the song:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVfzvS0FbR8)

[Pinkie Pie]

When I was a little filly and the sun was going down...

Pomni:Tell me she's not...

[Pinkie Pie]

The darkness and the shadows, they would always make me frown...

Rarity: She is.

[Pinkie Pie]

I'd hide under my pillow

From what I thought I saw

But Granny Pie said that wasn't the way

To deal with fears at all

Rainbow Dash: Then what is?

[Pinkie Pie]

She said, "Pinkie, you gotta stand up tall

Learn to face your fears

You'll see that they can't hurt you

Just laugh to make them disappear."

Ha! Ha! Ha!

Ponies: [gasp]

[Pinkie Pie]

So, giggle at the ghostly

Guffaw at the grossly

Crack up at the creepy

Whoop it up with the weepy

Chortle at the kooky

Snortle at the spooky

And tell that big dumb scary face to take a hike and leave you alone and if he thinks he can scare you then he's got another thing coming and the very idea of such a thing just makes you wanna... hahahaha... heh...

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuugh!

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment