• Published 19th Mar 2024
  • 142 Views, 3 Comments

Blues Clues: Happy Easter Blue! - Big Imagination E



Spike, Inferno, Rarity and Sunset all need to play Blues Clues to figure what Blue's favorite thing to do for Easter!

  • ...
8
 3
 142

Easter Clue #2 and Mailtime

The gang all continued walking and they looked around seeing all sorts of Easter decorations. Like from the Easter Bunny pictures to the flowers and the streamers. Then they passed a pile of eggs that has a pawprint on it meaning that it's another clue!

"Wow. There's a lot of cute decorations around here. And not to mention that these eggs are out. I'm guessing they'll use them for decorating Easter Eggs later." Rarity commented.

"For sure Rares." Spike added.

"A clue!" The reader said.

"Oh you see a clue? Is it on one of these Easter decorations? Great. Is it on these flower pictures?" Rarity asked.

"No." The reader replied.

"Oh well if it's not on the flowers then where is it?" Sunset wondered.

"Right there." The reader answered.

Then all faced the pile of eggs and then they saw the clue!

https://m.

"Right here! So our second clue is on these eggs! Alright. You know what we need. Our handy dandy..." Inferno started.

"Notebook!" The reader finished.

"Notebook! Right!" Inferno said as everyone got there notebooks out again. "So. Eggs."

Then they started to draw the second clue.

https://m.

"Let's draw three oval shapes like this. Then we take a white crayon and color them in. There. Eggs." Inferno said.

"Ok. So were trying to figure out what Blue's favorite thing to do for Easter is. The first clue was these colors. Now our second clue is these eggs." Sunset replied as the images came out.

https://m.

"So what could Blue's favorite thing to do for Easter be with these colors and these eggs?" Spike asked as everyone started thinking but they still were stumped.

"Good thinking. But we need to find one more and then we'll know for sure." Inferno replied.

"Hey guys! Can you help me out?" A voice said.

"That sounded like Tickety. Let's go see what she needs." Spike replied.

So the gang all headed to the living room and saw Tickety trying to make some more flower pictures but was having a hard time.

"Hey Tickety. I see your trying to make more flowers for Easter." Sunset said.

"Yes but I'm having a hard time trying to figure out what colors I want to make the last three flowers. Think you can give me a hand?" Tickety asked.

"Sure Tickety. We can help. So what do we need to do?" Inferno asked.

"Well I had three colors in mind so all you need to do is figure out what color I'm describing with a riddle I'll tell." Tickety answered.

"I think we can do that. Let's start." Inferno smiled.

"Ok. The first color I wanna use is something that represents one of my friends and happens to be a very best friend of Blue." Tickety said.

"Alright. Do you know what color Tickety is describing?" Rarity asked.

"Magenta!" The reader answered.

"Magenta! Yeah! Cause that color represents one of our friends and is Blue's best friend! Good job!" Rarity said as Tickety painted that flower magenta.

"Ok the second color I wanna use is something you see in the garden. It's a beautiful flower and I like the yellowy-orange blend." Tickety said.

"Can you guess what color Tickety is describing this time?" Inferno asked.

"Marigold!" The reader answered.

"Oh yeah. Marigold. Like the flowers you see in the backyard. Nice." Inferno said as Tickety painted that flower marigold.

"Ok one left. The last color I wanna use is something that you see way up high when watching fireworks." Tickety said.

"So do you know what color Tickety is describing?" Spike asked.

"Violet!" The reader answered.

"Yeah! Violet. Cause that represents the night sky and it's dark enough for you to see the fireworks. Nice job!" Spike replied as Tickety painted the last flower violet. Soon all the flowers were completed.

"Thanks guys! I couldn't have done it without you!" Tickety smiled.

"Your very welcome. And you did well Spike." Inferno said.

"Oh guys lemme give you something for helping me." Tickety replied handing them a blue star.

"Thanks. We will keep this handy with us." Sunset smiled.

Then suddenly they heard someone saying "Mailtime." in song. When Spike heard that he knew what time it is.

"The mail is here! Come on guys!!" Spike replied as everyone headed to the living room.

https://m.

Then all started singing and at the end they all wailed out 'mail!'. After that Mailbox came in and the gang went to the Thinking Chair to sit down.

"Hey guys. I got a special Easter letter for you!" Mailbox said as he opened up and gave everyone a pink letter.

"Thanks Mailbox." Inferno smiled.

"Your welcome." Mailbox said as he left.

"We just got a letter!" Spike said as they started singing again.

https://m.

When they finished they opened it and the letter was from Fluttershy.

"Look. It's a letter from Fluttershy." Spike said they all listened to what she has to say.

In the letter

"Hi guys. I hope you are having a Happy Easter. I would like to say that I really miss you a lot. I wish I could spend Easter with you but I gotta take care of my bunny Angel. I promised him that I spend Easter with the little guy. Anyways I hope you have a fun Easter today. Bye." Fluttershy said.

Out of the letter

"Bye Fluttershy. Thanks again." Rarity said as Spike closed the letter and placed it down.

"That was really nice of Fluttershy. But we still need to find the last clue. Come on." Sunset said as everyone headed back to the bedroom.

Author's Note:

Two clues are found. One left to go.