• Published 19th Mar 2024
  • 144 Views, 3 Comments

Blues Clues: Happy Easter Blue! - Big Imagination E



Spike, Inferno, Rarity and Sunset all need to play Blues Clues to figure what Blue's favorite thing to do for Easter!

  • ...
8
 3
 144

Easter Invite

One morning in Canterlot City we see all sorts of decorations around the entire city. Reason why is because today is Easter. And we cut in a house where we see two boys one was up and making breakfast while the other was still sleeping. The one making breakfast has yellow skin, red spiky hair with black streaks, orange eyes, a leather jacket, an orange shirt with a flaming skull, black pants and shoes and a skull belt. His name is Inferno. And the other who is still sleeping had green eyes, purple skin, green hair, wearing a pajama green shirt, a purple sleep jacket, blue shorts and his purple shoes on the ground. His name was Spike. He got up when his brother called.

"Spike!! Wake up dude! Breakfast is ready!" Inferno said.

Spike yawned and got out of bed. Then he decided to get changed in his clothes and headed downstairs for breakfast. Once in the kitchen he sat at the table and Inferno gave him some cinnamon pancakes, eggs, bacon and some hashbrowns. Once he gave him his breakfast he then gave himself some too.

"So sleepyhead. You slept ok last night?" Inferno asked.

Spike yawned. "Yeah although that dream of me and Rarity making out on the beach all night kept me up a little."

"Same old Spike. Dreaming about his girlfriend. Well I don't see anything wrong with that." Inferno said.

"Yeah. So since today is Easter I was wondering what we should do today. Maybe go to the Easter Egg Hunt that's happening in the park?" Spike thought.

"Wish we could Spike. But it's cancelled due to the guy that was supposed to be the Easter Bunny got really sick. Because of that the kids can't do the Easter Egg Hunt. Remember Spike?" Inferno reminded him.

"Oh yeah right. Shame he got sick. The kids were really disappointed hearing that. Well since we can't head to the park what can we do?" Spike wondered.

Suddenly they both heard the door knock and faced it.

"I wonder who's at the door? Spike can you go get that?" Inferno asked.

"Sure I'll go get it." Spike said as he went to the door.

He opened the door and saw a envelope on the doormat. It was decorated with all sorts of Easter colors and had Easter Egg stickers on it. He picked it up and opened the envelope and inside revealed to be an invitation in many colors of Easter. He opened the invitation and see what it has to say.

-My friend.
If you got this invitation they you and your brother are invited to an Easter party im throwing. It will be a fun party with all sorts of games, activities and even the Easter Egg Hunt so put on your smile and best one you have. Of course it there will be two others joining us that we know very well. I look forward to seeing you at the party. Happy Easter!!
-Steve.

Spike finished reading the invitation and was happy that his old friend Steve was gonna see him again.

"Hey Inferno!! Steve invited us to a Easter Party! And good news! He has an Easter Egg Hunt planned for the party later on!" Spike replied.

"That's awesome! Steve sure knows how to plan a party! Come on Spike! Let's go get a cake and and head on over to his place!" Inferno smiled.

So the two headed out of the house and straight to the bakery. A few minutes later they came out with a vanilla cake and they made their way to Steve's house. Then suddenly they heard footsteps coming towards them. They both turned around and saw Sunset and Rarity wearing Easter dresses and coming towards them.

"Surprise!" They said in unison.

"Rarity! Sunset! What a surprise! I take it that you got an invite to Steve's Easter party too didn't you?" Inferno asked.

"We sure did! And when we did we knew that you guys were invited too. So why don't we all head to Steve's house together and celebrate Easter?" Sunset suggested.

"Now that is a great idea Sunny. After all it wouldn't be a special Easter without you." Inferno flirted.

Sunset blushed and kissed him on the cheek. Then Rarity came to Spike and wrapped her arms around him.

"Oh Spikey. I am so happy to celebrate Easter with you. And if you want I can spend the night with you. I really don't want you spending Easter all alone." Rarity said.

"I would love that Rarity." Spike answered as he kissed her on the lips. "Now let's get to that party."

So the four headed out and enjoyed their nice walk and before they knew it they arrived at Steve's house for the party. But little did they know that they will play Blues Clues to figure out what Blue's favorite thing to do for Easter is.

https://m.
Author's Note:

It's time for an Easter Special of Blues Clues!!!