• Published 8th Oct 2012
  • 851 Views, 3 Comments

Who I Am - Slingshot619



An experiment goes horribly wrong setting a chain of events to take off.

  • ...
1
 3
 851

Chapter 6: Alert

I woke up the next morning and found my whole body covered in blood, the blood had seeped into my cloud bed turning it blood red. Only a small portion of my back remained blue, my once white mane was now almost completely red.

I sighed and went into the shower to wash off my new paint job. Last night I didn't hurt myself other than a concussed head for crashing through the wall I was fine. But emotionally, there were scars. Deep gashes, I couldn't bring myself to think about the brutal murder of Lyra and her friend.

Last night was great wasn't it?

"For the last time. SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

Y'know, that Lyra chick didn't look that bad. But she looked better without her guts.

I punched a hole in the cloud wall. Not really painful, not that badass either.

"Why? Why do you hate me so much?"

I don't hate you. I just hate everyone else.

I sighed and leaped out the window, refused to open my wings and repeated yesterday's fail. I trudged through town and tried to find something to eat, on the way, I saw a cute unicorn with a Maya blue coat, periwinkle mane and tail with a pigment blue streak, steel blue eyes, and a cutie mark of an hourglass. She looked kinda cute. She kind of pointed towards me and said something I could barely hear it.

"I bet he did it."

That was all she said. Immediately Mr. Killer Instincts piped up.

KILL HER! SHE KNOWS TOO MUCH!

"C'mon, how did you know? Plus she doesn't have enough proof."

Better safe than sorry bitch.

I struggled to stop him from taking over. He gave me the headache that probably split my head open, I struggled to maintain control over my body, eventually I won. I stumbled out into the woods and tried to get him to stop. I banged my head into the trees in a complete reenactment of my library fiasco.

I managed to break a couple of trees in half, and split my head open again. This time it wasn't as severe as last time. Only a small gash, but that didn't stop the blood from gushing out. I stared at the enormous puddle of blood that my head had made.

I stopped, my breathing was definitely heavier than normal. I stared at my bloody hooves for a while.

Give up yet?

I let out a small sob.

"Just don't be too violent."

Don't worry pancakes, I won't hurt her. Much.

Soon I began to feel dizzy as I slowly lost consciousness. When I woke up, my body was in the home of another pony. The unicorn's I presumed. My killer instincts made his way to the bathroom where the cute "Colgate" unicorn that accused me this afternoon was brushing her teeth.

"Brushie brushie brush brush brush brush brush brush......" She sang

"God, she has a nice voice to back up those awesome looks too."

Save it lover boy. We're here for business.

My right hoof thrust out forward and smashed her face into the mirror. The glass shattered, shards the size of daggers fell out. The unicorn had been knocked out cold. My right arm grabbed a glass shard and stabbed it into her throat again.

"You have an unhealthy obsession with throat stabbing don't you?"

Shut up kid. It's all about strategy.

He took up another glass shard and stabbed it through her stomach. She tried to scream, but a huge stream of blood came out and squirted me in the face, the warm liquid trickled down my face as she kept trying to scream, sending more blood into my face.

My left hoof grabbed another huge glass shard. I gained control for a minute and took up a glass shard and stabbed my left hoof, the glass shard dropped to the floor.

I wasn't hoping to save the unicorn, but I couldn't let that stupid psycho ruin her can I? I grabbed her in my arms and flew off to the hospital. Sure I had just probably just put my secret at risk of exposure, but what could I do? I couldn't just let her die like Lyra could I?

I dropped her at the hospital entrance, but before I could run, that stupid voice came back.

Oh no you don't. I always get what I want.

My left hoof seemed to gain a mind of it's own, it grabbed the glass shard that was still in her throat and stabbed her, repeatedly. I watched in horror as blood flowed out her body. Then, a doctor came out and saw me.

He stayed at the doors and stared at me. My killer instincts had stopped too, he stared back at the doctor. The doctor had absolute fear and panic in his eyes. Then, my body let out a snarl, dropped the unicorn's mutilated body and flew off towards my cloud mansion.

I went in and collapsed on my couch. I didn't know what to do, I had just been caught by a local citizen. I hoped that the blood would've masked me. But I stared into a mirror and noticed that the blood hadn't done much but make me look like more of a psycho.

I dashed for the shower and washed off all the evidence, I went to bed hoping that I could escape with my crimes. Little did I know, I was in pretty deep shit.

The next morning, I woke up and was almost immediately greeted by a pony kicking me out of my house. I went flying down and crashed into the ground. A pony was waiting for me at the bottom. He kicked me so hard I flew straight into the middle of the town. Even the unicorn I had assaulted yesterday was In bandages ready to watch my shunning.

Everypony was staring at me with a look of anger, hatred, basically speaking, they hated my guts. All except six mares. I recognized them. It was Twilight, Rainbow, Fluttershy, Rarity, Applejack and Pinkie. They looked at me with dissapointment. As if I had let them down. I pretty much did let them down.

I tried to explain, but two buff looking ponies held me back. Then, a pony in a radioactive suit came. He took off his helmet and I saw who it was. The pony had blood red fur and a black mane. I instantly recognized him.

"Juggernaut?"

He responded by punching me so hard that I spat blood.

"So, you still remember me? Not surprising. I always leave a good impression."

He rushed forward and kicked me so hard that I coughed up an organ. The citizens stared at me in horror. I couldn't blame them. It was pretty gruesome.

"You disgust me. Guards take him away."

I was tossed into a cart and tied down. There was no escape now. I closed my eyes as the cart left Ponyville.


Next chapter will be in third person narrative.