• Published 9th Mar 2024
  • 6,932 Views, 148 Comments

The Diarchal Advisor - scrungusbungus



An HIE / Anon Story about a Human Advisor in the Canterlot Courts. M/F/F/F Between Anon, Celestia, Luna and Twilight. Organized sub-stories that tie each-other, each chapter is marked for the lead it focuses on.

Comments ( 22 )

Mmm, all powerful barfy AliCorn

Ralanost #2 · 1 week ago · · ·

The rainbow vomit had me laughing until I was coughing a lung out. Great stuff man. And though I know there are a lot of herd haters in the fandom, I've always thought it made sense. So Arnon having a herd of alicorns is something I look forward to.

Still could've left him with his pants, though.

Details details

I think the baker tried to poison her and failed miserably. Poor assassins.

Another good chapter. Hope you keep at it.

I always enjoy Celestia yelling at nobles :trollestia:

I am loving this so much

necc

But very cute and comfy scene at the end.
Feels so good.

Poor bastard damn near tasted the rainbow.

This is hilarious and adorable all at once. Excellent work.

Amazing chapters. Fluffy, romantic, funny, and more.

just what the doctor ordered :trollestia:
seriously scrungus, thanks for writing all this for us. your stories have been a joy to read

I’m thinking maybe Celestia is beginning to have a different kind of tummy issue -the kind that might affect mares around certain times of year but alicorns at maybe less frequent intervals… :duck:

God damn, how do you do this. About six stories all at once, and each has made me absolutely enraptured. Bravo!

Love the chapter and especially the pictures. Can't wait for more

"COME HERE!" Arnon yells, charging across the grass towards her.

Horsicorn...
Hornicorn?
...Pointy-pone

Yeshhh, More twilestia is always appreciated.

Arnon pats the opposite side of himself, holding out an arm. The other stays wrapped around a wriggling, flush-faced Twilight.

His arm’s still in a sling!

Love all of your stories, thank you for writing them!

11903516
knew I'd slip it up eventually somewhere, thanks

Top comfy chapter

This chapter had me laughing way too many times. Good job, I love it.

Login or register to comment