• Published 10th Jan 2024
  • 161 Views, 1 Comments

Letters - Damascus1776

  • ...
 1
 161

Dear My Little Ponies

Dear My Little Ponies,

It has recently come to my attention that some of you wish for me to abdicate, for the Privy Council to be the dominant power in Equestria.

Well, I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I'm not giving up the crown. I have heard your pleas and found them wanting. Centuries ago, when the times got tough, we rallied behind our leader. We did not oust them.

The Law and Order League does have a good point however, I have sat by an allowed this temper tantrum to go on for far too long. I assumed this time would be the same. Ponies would eventually forget and move on, but now I see the truth. The ponies of Equestria are ungrateful for the centuries of peace I forged for them.

Is the common thought really that I did not have the nerve to intervene? Very well, I shall intervene. As of the moment I read this decree, the Law and Order League is officially disbanded, and anyone who further attempts to engage in civil disobedience will be put under arrest by the authority of the guard.

My once faithful student Twilight sparkle is to be stripped of the title of princess, and punished for this act of treason.

My final word on the matter is for those who claimed they will take the crown from my head.

Try.

-Princess Celestia, Ruler of Equestria

Comments ( 1 )

... Well that was a load of stupid by all involved. It'll be a nice bonfire at least, as Equestria quite literally burns when Celestia stops holding back.

Login or register to comment