• Published 5th Oct 2012
  • 1,050 Views, 14 Comments

Applejacks's First Time - jediinc



The day Applejack officially became a woman.

  • ...
9
 14
 1,050

I Love Ya

Sunday.... it was Sunday. i was thirteen years old at the time. Young, carefree, naive..... one of the happiest times of my life. I wouldn't have traded my childhood for the world... especially that day.

Like i said it was Sunday. it was the middle of spring and the leaves were returning to its natural green color. Big Mac was already up harvesting apples while the rest of the Apple family was just waking up. Big Mac was always the one to be the first pony up every morning. Applebloom was still asleep in Granny Smith's room. She was only about a year old and Granny was faring quite well in taking care of her... especially after what happened with our parents.

As for myself, i was laying down in my favorite spot behind the farm. It was a hill surrounded by trees that overlooked the entire farm and orchard. I would go there almost every morning to watch the sun rise. it was always so beautiful, the way the sun would crown over the horizon, the feeling of the suns first rays of the day hitting my coat... it was magical. I would also go back to that spot if had to think about something or if i just wanted to get away from it all. Don't get me wrong, working on the farm is great but a thirteen year old girl can only take so much mud and sweat in their coat and mane before their mood changes. I would also go there to cry, at that time, about my parents. i always told myself that big girls weren't meant to cry but losing your parents all in one night can make you forget that. That day was the day i cried, not about my parents.... but about Him.

He was moving that day... the guy i gave my heart to... the guy i loved since... forever. i tried so hard to just forget about him but he keep coming back in mind. i wasn't ready to accept that he'd be gone with the possibility of seeing him once a year.. maybe. So there i sat, crying like the little girl i was, cursing at the sky and heavens that what was happening wasn't fair. He was the one to comfort me when my parents died, he was the one to keep me company whenever i felt lonely, he was.... he was... he was my everything.

Just as i was about to get up and return the farm, i hear hoofsteps behind me and i immediately try to fix myself up thinking it was my brother. "A'hm sorry Big Mac, ah was just about ta..." And there he was, smiling that smile that i love, looking at me with those beautiful eyes that i always seemed to get lost in, and in two words he already made me melt "heya apple."

i immediately hugged him, hell i must have tackled him because he fell flat on his back laughing as i held on for dear life.

"hey hey hey, i know yer happy but i kinda need mah lungs if you dont mind, ha ha."

He always knew how to make me blush and i hated it... but in a good way. I smiled and sat up on top of him while looking down at his perfect face and his now-messy mane. He was about 2 years older than me but i didn't mind at all, i just loved being with him and at that moment i was in total bliss. After i snapped out of my trance, i came to a realization. "wait, ah that you were leaving today... not that ah'm complaining or notin' its just... what happened."

"well it turns out the road to the town was completely flooded last night by some rolling storm so i have you for a whole 'nother day." He smiled and i went ecstatic because i started to jump around in pure happiness. a whole day of just me and him. While i was freaking out he got back on his hooves.

"So sweetie what do you wanna-"

Yet again i tackle him but this time with a kiss' and not just any kiss, the most passionate kiss i have ever had in my entire life. I poured my heart and soul into that kiss and he did the same. He fell straight back to the ground with me on top of him not letting up on the kiss. He stroked my hair as we kissed which he always knew i loved. After about a minute we stopped gasping for breath and blushing as red as we could be. Only one thing was said by the both of us.

"Wow..."

We both laughed as i laid on his chest nuzzling his neck while he held me tight. i didn't want it to end so i decided that it didn't have to.

"i want you you to have me"

Those words scared me stiff because i immediately sat up. Of course, he didn't my meaning the first time so he just chuckled and said, "but ah already have you cutie"

i had a chance to back out of this but at that moment i made a decision.Not once did he pressure me into sex or even bring it up. He was always a gentlecolt; looking after me, holding doors open, protecting me when i needed it. He never once hurt me so i decided that im not going to back out. He deserved this. He deserved me.

"No... i mean... i want you to have me... all of me"

He must have caught the meaning by my blushing because he turned bright red and smiled . "o-oh....um are ya sure apple sweetie"

i think things through again and positive about my choice, i nod my head slowly

"W-we dont have ta do this just because ah'm leavin'. I mean i don't get me wrong, i wanna do it but not if you dont wanna- i m-mean what ah'm saying is..."

I just smiled, i loved it when he got all nervous and flustered. it was the most adorable thing I've ever seen. i decided to cut his self-tortue short and i silenced him with a passionate and sensual kiss. He looked up at me with my hair down, my eyes with a wanting expression and a smile. I lean next to ear and whisper, "you talk to much"

All day. All day we showed our love for each other. Experimenting, taking short breaks, helping to get the other that 'mountaintop' so to speak. For hours we made love and to this day i don't think anyone would've came close to him. He was gentle, compassionate, and always catered to my needs first. it was the most amazing moment in my life. As we watched the sun set while I spooned next to him, i kissed his ear and started to tear up. Because i knew he would have to leave me.

He turned to me and kissed me deeply and held me to his chest as i started to sob louder.

"This ain't fair!"

"I know"

"i want you here!"

"i know"

"i love you so much!"

"i love you to Appplejack.... but we both know the longer we drag this out, the harder its gonna be"

I just sniffled and held him tighter. He was right, it was better sooner than later. He sat me up and wiped away my tears and smiled.

"Applejack today was.... ah cant tell ya how amazing today was.. thank you so much... for trusting me."

I smiled softly and kissed him lightly. "Well you deserved it... you were always so good to me"

"Because ah mare pretty as you deserve to be treated so well."

I blush and nuzzle into his neck as he strokes my mane. "Will you come back to me?"

"Of course ah will and you can always come visIt....

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...IN AAAAAAAAPPLELOSA!"

Comments ( 13 )

First comment, http://www.youtube.com/user/AUnionOfGamers?feature=mhee me and my friends have a youtube chanel! :facehoof: "No advertising in fimfiction comments" said Twilight. :facehoof:
:pinkiesad2: :raritydespair: :pinkiehappy: :rainbowderp: :trollestia: :moustache: :moustache: :trollestia: :moustache: :duck: :rainbowdetermined2: :trollestia: :moustache: :pinkiesad2: :derpyderp1: :derpyderp2: :derpytongue2: :eeyup:

Gak

Well there were a few issues with spelling and such, but all in all it was a pretty good story. :twilightsmile:

Yeah, I liked this story! I thought it was really... cute and heartwarming. If I were you though, I would invest in an editor for grammar/format stuff. They would go through your work for you, so you don't have to worry about it.

Otherwise, I think this is nice! It was just an all-around good story. :twilightsmile:

i couldn't help but to finish it like that :trollestia:

Editing needed, otherwise fine.

*headdesks over and over and over* ....Just .... just take my upthumb and fave. >_>;

the leaves were returning to its natural green color.

their natural green color

Also, all the letter Is should be capitalized, if it's a character talking about themself.

[/nitpick]

Cousincest? :rainbowwild:

1392296 Admittedly, that ending was kind of a mood killer. I'm not complaining, it was an entertaining ending. It just completely changed the mood of the story.

But overall, the story was...okay. It wasn't great, but it wasn't bad either. And other than some grammar errors (a couple misspellings, I's that are not capitalized, missing words, etc.), it was a good story with a different feel to it than most other stories.

Can I ask if I can make a riffing of this story for Mystery Pinkie Pie Theater 3000? I also want to make sure that I'm not asking this because I want to make fun of your story (even though that is technically what I'll be doing), I'm just doing it to have fun. In fact, I only will riff stories that I like. I will not riff your story if you don't want me to. And it will be a while before I get to it, since I'm only 8 chapters into a 21 chapter story that I'm currently working on the riff of.

1425287

go for it!:twilightsmile: i know i suck as a writer but it gives me peace of mind to put my story ideas in a concerte form and to have at least 1 person like it. i wanna improve but as i look back i see mistakes i've made, screw ups that i could've avoided.. stuff like that... it kinda demoralizes me and stops me from writing from time to time . In the end, i think i suck as a writer and many would say the same and its seems like with every story or chapter i write, the worse i get. :fluttershysad: but i can only go up from here right.........

right?

damn im being depressing. its fine bro you can use the story and i wont take anything you say to heart. i'm a pretty forgiving person :twilightsmile:

... I can easily proofread this...

I must've yelled "Oh my GOD!" about six times when I finished that! It's good! I thought it was Big Mac - I tend to skim - and I thought "Okay, little weird, but it's a decent story" and then I realised it was Braeburn and Oh my GOD!

Login or register to comment