• Published 13th Sep 2023
  • 2,131 Views, 26 Comments

Three's a Party - Some Leech



Soon to be a father, Zephyr discovers that Tempest isn't the only mare in town who wants a bit of lovin'...

  • ...
12
 26
 2,131
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 9 )

Quite lovely to read! Great job on this one! Definitely going into my favourites!

11694250

Got chapter 2 going up tomorrow and chapter 3 going up wednesday

Looks like Wednesday arrived early! :pinkiehappy:

11695839
are the eyes of your profile pic squinted shut near the top of the frame? or is the entire brighter section giant untextured heart-shaped eye voids?

11701294
Just big untextured voids :D

Very nice! Though I still can’t quite get over how it’s all happening to Zephyr.

Also, lol, I wish there could have been a bit more attention to their swollen teats during the sex. It was really hot when they were mentioned in the beginning, but it would be nice to see them getting groped or see them sucked on or jiggling during sex. Or maybe even a bit of tit-fucking during the warmup? Seems like buildup with no payoff in that sense.

Oh, and kind of a missed opportunity for a little mare-on-mare action, especially between Dash and Fluttershy. Would have been really nice to see Fluttershy kissing Rainbow when they were both on top of him, for example. Or maybe Dash playing with Fluttershy’s huge teats while getting rutted.

Oh well. Guess you can’t have everything. That would make it too perfect! (So, who will be the next addition to his harem in the mandatory sequel?)

11705300
Some mare on mare action would be pretty spicy!

Nice sequel and big bonus points for Zephyr getting to impregnate Rainbow Dash and his sister as well.

Login or register to comment