• Published 12th Feb 2023
  • 272 Views, 13 Comments

Broken relationships and dreams - Anonymous15



Lighting Dust starts to regret what she has done

  • ...
 13
 272

Chapter 2- The plan

She took off and flew to Sugarcube Corner. She walks in and waits in line after hours and hours, the turquoise mare moaned, "Finally the midnight rush is over..."


The Lighting Dust stepped forward, the pink mare with the pink mane was putting bits in the cash register. She looks up, her smile started turning into a frown and started groaning in a hateful tone, "Oh great.. it is Lighting Dust.."

Lighting Dust sheepishly said, "Hi..."

The pink mare asked, "What do you want, you want to try to kill us again just to prove your worth that doesn't exist?"

Lighting Dust yelled, "No, I wanted a cake... it's for something extremely important."

Pinkie Pie asked, "What type of cake would you like, ma'am?"

Lighting Dust said in a sheepish tone, "Uh... vanilla..."

Pinkie sighed and groaned, "25 bits..." reaching her hooves for the bits she expected LD to give her.

Lightning Dust handed over the bits, and thought to herself, "I forgot how expensive cake is in Ponyville!"

Pinkie picks up the vanilla cake from the counter and places on the counter between her and Lightning Dust. She smiled and said, "Have a nice night.."

Lighting Dust picks up the box of the vanilla cake with her hooves and walks home. She walks home and said to herself, "My life will change and I hope they will let me rejoin the Wonderbolt boot camp after this.."

She sleeps for the night, she plans to host a party and announced to everypony at that party that what she did wan't right and hope that they will forgive her and that they will let her rejoin the Wonderbolts again.