• Published 7th Jan 2023
  • 363 Views, 10 Comments

Why am I here? Book 1 - Idiotboy24



‘I’ve achieved most things in life, I once had everything I could have wanted. So why can’t I just die already and move on like everypony else?’

  • ...
2
 10
 363

Arrested for something I never did

Have you ever had that moment of interruption that makes you extremely pissed, well that happened to me when I got lots of loud knocking on my front door.

Keep in mind I was asleep and was startled awake because of it, which put me in the mood of annoyance as I slowly made my way downstairs with the knocking still going on, never once losing its force and sheer sound.

But eventually I made it to the door, opened it and immediately I’m pulled out from the inside, skidding across the fresh morning dirt as hooves of some mysterious figures are placed on top of me, with the sounds of yelling being heard from my ears. “STAY STILL, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT!!!”

Wait what? Am I seriously getting arrested by what I can tell are highly advanced guards, if you don’t know what I mean they are basically just regular guards but more brutal, loud and good at doing their job.

Since I’m very respectful of them I simply just followed their orders, with a very bored face that had a hint of a smile on it. I was picked up off the ground before being walked to a carriage, and from what I can see there are like ten maybe twelve guards all glaring at me, which if I’m being honest was just surreal.

Considering that a schmuck like me is getting arrested for something, is just so fucking insane like what could I have possibly have done to warrant the highest level guards?


I just had to ask myself cause the next thing I know is that I’m in the Canterlot court room, with the two rulers looking down on me like I just became the next big villain.

Everypony else important like the Mane Six were there, and even Princess Cadence and Captain Shining Armor we’re as well, meaning that whatever I fucking did was really, really, bad.

But I noticed on the right was Spoiled Rich, who seemed to be both grinning and frowning at the same time, which made it obvious as to why I’m here now.

“We’ve all gathered here today, for the case of a crime that was committed! Roy do you know why you are being charged?!” Luna started staring at me.

I had a normal look on my face responding casually. “Let me guess, attempted murder or implied attempted murder?” The former nodded her head to which I just gave her a look of disappointment.

“Meh.” This caused many to gasp while Luna looked disgusted, Celestia meanwhile just seemed surprised.

“What do you mean ‘meh?!’” she asked incredulously.

“Look it’s not the first time I’ve dealt with something like this, and it won’t be the last. Besides what’s the point in trying to defend myself, when one cannot handle the humour?” I gave an evil side eye to Spoiled who started to sweat.

I then did the same whistle from the night before, still amplified to where only Spoiled Rich could hear it. And the look on her face was priceless as I noticed her fur puffing up again, her sweat becoming more noticeable, all attention seemed to swap between me and her before she ran out screaming once more, leaving the room in dead silence.

All eyes landed back on me as I stopped whistling, most who I saw shrunk back with fear because of what I did, even Celestia and Luna looked unnerved by what just happened.

“Your majesties can’t we just lock him up already? He’s proven already that he was going to commit murder!” Shining Armor requested but Celestia shook her head.

Because in all of these courts she always called the shots, unless she wasn’t involved with it or had no right. “I believe there’s something else we can do. Roy by the evidence we’ve been provided, We sentence you to three years of Community Service in Ponyville, Canterlot and Manehatten.”

This caught most off guard. “Princess why three years?!” Twilight asked with confusion.

Luna faced the Purple Mare. “Because attempted murder amongst Ponies, hasn’t happened for Centuries maybe even a Millenia.”

Many gasped at this while I was just calm about it. “Seriously I’m the first to do it in a Millenia? Now that’s just ridiculous, but I’m not complaining.”

Many gave me dirty looks except for a few of the Mane six and Celestia. “You do understand what you’re gonna have to do right?!” Luna reminded me.

“Okay fair enough, I’ll do it.” This caused them all to go silent.

“Wait what?” Cadence first spoke.

“What? I supposedly did the crime, so I have to do the time. After all I’m not complaining, it’s the most interesting thing that’s happened to me so far, so I’ll take it.” Many just stared wide eyed.

I then walked towards the door. “I’ll be waiting outside the room with cuffs on, ready to start.” And out the door I went.

As soon as I got out of the room I did what I’d said I do, and placed the cuffs on my forehooves unbothered by what was happening. But I waited for a little while, before they all came out and I was walked towards the train station to head back to Ponyville with the Mane six.

But today was interesting to say the least, after all who gets pulled out of their home forcefully, then taken to court to discuss a crime I didn’t commit. So what can I say other than that I once again, I scared the absolute shit out of ’Spoiled Bitch’.

And that all of the guards and Rainbow Dash were glaring at me.


Celestia POV

Just like Roy had said he would, he hoofcuffed himself and went along to start his Community Service.

The fact he took it all so calmly made it so terrifying to say the least, but my attention was then turned to my niece as she had a look of absolute horror.

“Honey what’s wrong?!” Shining Armor exclaimed with worry, while placing his hoof on top of her back.

“I used my magic on him to find any sort of love or real feelings, and he’s got none flowing through him.” This made us all go wide eyed this was unheard of, sure you could lose all your love by a Changeling but this was different.

“What do you mean?” My Sister asked with curiosity and worry.

“I’m saying that whatever love he had before is locked so deep inside of him, that he’s lost the ability to care about himself.” This made us all look back in the direction of where my Student and her friends went.

“How is that possible?” I asked my niece for some form of an answer, anything would’ve been good enough.

“The only real explanation is that he’s endured so much that eventually he just shutdown, never showing any real emotions to speak of.” I silently gasped at her answer as I continued facing the same direction I had been.

“What could have possibly happened to get him like this?” I whispered to myself still wondering how he would do with the punishment dealt.

But what I did know was that this was gonna be a long journey, for us all.

Author's Note:

Something I want to point out is that most of this story will be around maybe 60 to 70% from Roy’s perspective, while the rest is from the other characters who are important.

Anyway if the punishment seems to harsh, don’t complain about it because I make the story the way I want to make it. Besides it makes sense in the context of the show up to this point.

Anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter, and I’ll talk to you all later.

Comments ( 3 )

I know it may seem like I’m spoiling the story, but it’s been implied already with hints in the first chapter, so read through that one if you are curious.

Then don't spoil; let them sputter to themselves in outrage in the comments. You'll kill the story if 25% of it is you explaining the deeper meanings to those unwilling to engage their brain.


“Your majesties can’t we just lock him up already? He’s proven already that he was going to commit murder!” Shining Armor requested but Celestia shook her head.

What!?

When in the fuck did he prove that!? :rainbowhuh:

I do like all his flexes against everypony even if occasionally unintentionally. It reminds me of my youth when most punishments failed to have any effect at all.

Many gasped at this while I was just calm about it. “Seriously I’m the first to do it in a Millenia? Now that’s just ridiculous, but I’m not complaining.”

I know man; I came back to revel in the cultural dissonance. This almost reads like a HiE fic (which it might be if he forgot he was once human). From the first chapter the audience is getting in on the action.

I am going to enjoy this.

11472586
Sorry to say this but no, this isn’t a HiE fic.

It’s a fic about a Pony who is immortal.

Login or register to comment