• Published 28th Dec 2022
  • 281 Views, 3 Comments

Somewhere He Belongs: A Christmas Medley - SuperSamYoshi



This is just something to do for Christmas, and will contain spoilers for character that have yet to appear

  • ...
 3
 281

The Christmas Medley

It was the eve of Heart-Warning Eve and Ponies where gathering in front of a stage that had been put up in the middle of Ponyville. Amongst the crowd, Twilight and her friends were sitting in the middle, waiting for this to start. From what they had been told, Sam and his team had put this together this performance to show the ponies what it's like in the human world, which is they call Christmas. Twilight was excited to see what her son has put on, Sunset and Nightfall sat next to her, with her friends surrounding them. Twilight could see the Covenant of Shojo take their seats near the front, as well as the townsfolk of Funkin Town sitting around the sides, Twilight noticed that Edd and Monika were sitting next to each other and smiled knowing very well that their relationship has been going well. Pokémon from the neighbouring villages were just arriving and taking their seats as well and Sam's friends for the Earth had also came over to witness his performance. Even Godzilla was laying down behind them all, being careful not to crush any builds around him.

"I'm really looking forward to what Sam has put together for us," Twilight said to Sunset.

"Me too," Sunset responded, "The little guy has grown up so much."

"I know a little about Christmas," Nightfall said, "but I have no idea what Sam has on his mind."

Meanwhile backstage, everyone was getting things ready, as Sam came back with Gwen.

"Alright everyone!" Sam called out, "remember where you come on and off and don't forget you're lines!"

"Dude we've been practising all this holiday," Ace replied.

"Now remember, it's Ace and Lisa first, then, Thomas and Chloe, Alice and Jason, Gwen and Nick, and finally me and Elena," Sam reminded them.

"Oh boy this going to be so exciting," Thomas remarked.

"I know right," Chloe replied.

"I still have stage fright," Ace said.

"Just look at me and follow what I do ok," Lisa assured him.

"Is it too late to visit the little boy's room?" Jason asked.

"No you need to hold it in," Alice told him.

"Why do I have to do this again?" Nicholas asked.

"You said you'll do it for me," Gwen said.

"I hope this goes well," Sam responded.

"Don't worry," Elena told her boyfriend, "it'll go to plan." she then kissed him on cheek.

"D-Did you have to do that in front of everyone?" Sam asked blushing.

"Yes," Elena remarked as she brushed her tail against Sam's face.

"Guys get into positions!" called Gwen, "Celestia coming on stage!"

She was right Celestia was walking on the stage to welcome everyone and start the performance off.

"Greetings everyone from far and wide!" she announced, "Tonight, on the eve of Hearts-Warming Eve, our hero Sam and his team have put together for all of us to enjoy. Before we begin I would like to say thank you to Sam and his friends from defending Equestria and beyond. From stopping Sinister S to Queen Insectia. And for the many friends he's made, including those from Funkin Town and the Covenant of Shojo. We will not all be here, if it wasn't for Sam. So with out further adieu, I would like you all to put you're hands, hooves and claws together for Sam!"

the Audience all cheered as they clapped for Sam. Celestia whispered "Good Luck," to Sam and co as she took her seat next to Cadence and Luna. the Curtains opened and Sam and his friends started to sing.

Deck the halls with boughs of holly
Falalalala
'Tis the season to be jolly
Falalalala
Don we now our gay apparel
Falalalala
Troll the ancient yule-tide carol
Falalalala

I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need

I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas Tree

I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas
Is YOU

Jingle bell, Jingle bell, Jingle bell rock

Jingle bells swing
And Jingle bells ring

Snowing and blowing up
bushes of fun

now the jingle hop has begun

Jingle bell, Jingle bell, Jingle bell rock

Jingle bells chime
In jungle bell time

Dancing and Prancing
In jingle bell square

In the frosty air!

Oh the weather outside it frightful
But the fire is so delightful
And since we've no place go

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

When we finally kiss goodnight
Oh how I'll hate going out in the storm
But if you hold me tight

All the way home I'll be warm

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
Everywhere you go

Take a look at the five and ten

Glistening once again
With candy canes and silver lames aglow

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
Soon the bells with start

and the thing that will make them ring
is the carol that you sing
Right within your heart

Santa Baby
Slip a sable under the tree for me
Been an awful good girl
Santa Baby
So hurry down the chimney tonight
And Hurry down the chimney tonight

You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch
You really are a heel
Your brain is filled of spiders
You have garlic in your soul Mr. Grinch
I would touch you...
With a thirty-nine and a half foot pole

I really can't stay
Baby, it's cold outside
I've got to go away
Baby, it's cold outside
This evening has been
Been hoping you drop in
So very nice
I'll hold you're hands, they're just like ice

I ought to say 'no, no, no sir'
Mind if I move in closer
At least I'm gonna say that I tried
What's the sense in hurting my pride?
I really can't stay
But Baby don't hold out
Ahh it's cold outside

Have yourself a merry little Christmas
let you heart be light
From now on your troubles will be out...
of Sight

Through the years will all be together...
If the fates align...
Hang a shining star upon the highest bough...

And have yourself...
A merry little Christmas
Now

Urm is it over?

No it's just getting better!

I'm tired!

You better watch out
You better not cry
You better not pout, I'm tell you Why!
Santa Claus is comin' to town

He sees you when you're sleeping
He knows when you're awake
He knows when you've been bad or good
So be good for goodness sake!

You better watch out
You better not cry
You better not pout, I'll telling you why!

Santa Claus is comin' to town. Santa Claus is comin' to town. Santa Claus is comin' to town. Santa Claus is comin' to town.

Santa Claus iiiiiiiiiiiis comin'...
To town, town, town.

SANTA CLAUS IS COMIN' TO TOWN!!!!!!

When they finished, and the curtain closed in front of them, the crowd cheered and cried out, clapping their hooves, paws and hands together as Sam and the rest came back on stage and bowed. Sam looked over the crowd and saw all the happy smiles from ponies, Pokémon and creatures faces. Twilight and the rest had tears in their eyes, Boyfriend and Girlfriend cheered, pulling thumbs up and peace signs, Sam could also hear a bunch of womp-womps from Shylily, and pterodactyl screeches for Trickywi, Godzilla just nodded with a large smile on his face. As the others look on at the crowd and at each other, looked off in the distance to his right, and on the end of the stage, he saw the faint silhouette of his human mother who was just smiling and nodded her head. Sam returned the smile and she faded away.

"So did you enjoy it?" Sam asked Twilight once they everyone had started to leave and go back home.

"Yes I did," Twilight replied.

"We all did," Sunset said.

"I think Pinkie cheered to loudest," Gwen stated.

"She was pretty loud," Spike remarked.

"Come on, let's get home," Twilight said, "I bet you're voices are tired from singing."

"Yes they are," Sam replied.

As Sam got onto Twilight's back and Gwen on Sunset's, Sam wanted to say something to Twilight.

"Merry Christmas mum," he said.

"Merry Christmas to you too Sweetheart," Twilight replied, and then they all headed home for bed. Humming and singing Christmas songs on the way.

Author's Note:

Greetings all

I hope you enjoyed this Christmas special. This did contain character spoilers for the main story so you can now expect them to appear in the main story, in arcs 1, 2, and 3 as this takes place in between arcs 3 and 4

this was going to be a Rodolph the Red nosed reindeer type story where it was going to be like a play like in the episode when the mane 6 starred in that play that told the founding of Equestria. But I didn't feel up for that task so I did this instead.

Again, I hoped you all enjoyed and I'll see you in the new year.

where hopefully I can finished SHB 1

Comments ( 3 )
Comment posted by SuperSamYoshi deleted Dec 28th, 2022
Login or register to comment