• Published 13th Aug 2022
  • 319 Views, 0 Comments

The Wacky And Uncharacteristic Adventures of Circadian - PearlyDoesStuff



[EqG] My name is Circadian Bedside — welcome to my crappy life.

  • ...
3
 0
 319

Circadian Complains About The Teachers

Oh boy, today sucked. Like, actually, I wish Sunset had blackmail she could use on me kind of sucked. Got my hair ready (well as ready as I could get my bedhead with more tangled hair than Pinkie Pie.), washed my face, put on my clothes, and got to walking to school. Got into class, kicked up my phone and then, let the joys of the teachers being hypocritical begin.

I got told to put my phone away and begrudgingly complied (and seriously, what's the point of doing that if you let me do it for the past forever.) I had to hold myself back from uttering an insult that amounted to calling them a reject for a character they looked like from a show.

After that, it was mostly smooth sailing and getting some mild sideways looks from a certain rainbow-haired athlete because today was a gym day and well... let's just say my surname isn't Bedside for nothing — because you can bet your damn money all you like on me skipping class and being absolutely right about it! And no, I'm not ashamed of that!

Well, after that totally deserved break from annoying schoolmates, I packed my stuff and headed to the bus to catch the faster way home (Oh the wonders of living right in front of a bus station), grabbed some snacks from my aunt's (and ran into a somewhat annoyed AJ on the way, lemme guess - Dash), got home, and then basically did nothing but take a long ass nap (nocturnalism. Yay.) and play some games.

Ta-ta.