• Published 29th May 2022
  • 1,339 Views, 225 Comments

The Death of Equestria (Alicorn Transformation) *Twilight Romance* - Windlife



Humans finally invade Equestria and make it so that ponys are slaves. This is very bad and I must help them. I am a human who gained the power to be an ALICORN. I am going to revolution. weather I die in fight in not of the issue... NO HATE (TROLLS)

  • ...
217
 225
 1,339

tHE LIGHT IN THE DARKNESSINGS

Silver Serfer (Another pony OC) was surfing along when he aw a girl (A pony in Equestria) named Twilight (The sparkle one from the show) He went down to see what was wrong because she was in the crying but it seemed like it was a trap!

she spat out magic from her eyes and teeth and mollars and she suddenly had him in a magical green red blue cage!

"I have you know. I will deliver you to the revolution!"

"Oh know!"

Comments ( 42 )

11662866
A little over 200 people are just trolling then?

11662870
Don't fight it. No use going through this guy. (Trust me, look at our argument below in the comments).

Wheezes
What did I just read

11662922
I know, such a shame that most people are stupid these days. I wish some people would understand and listens to others.

11662931
It's a shame indeed

11662931
i do not listen to the trolls ever since i got out of harvard i have been being attacked by trolls who do nothing but downvote my storys and make fun of me for no the reason. please join my fan group!

11662935
it is a shame yes that trolls are downvoting my story even though it is very in good and helps people read and learn from my writing because i am learned

11662938
How are we trolls if we're being honest? Also the only thing I learned from this is how to not interact with other users on this site.

my fan group is in the description! i will also have new story out soon!

11662941
trolls are never honest because theyonly want a reaction. im am thinking youm ight be a troll because you have not read the story

Comment posted by Catpaw616 deleted Aug 10th, 2023

11662948
deleted because you did not read the story

sorry! :rainbowdetermined2:

Comment posted by Catpaw616 deleted Aug 10th, 2023

11662954
i need no editor

Comment posted by Catpaw616 deleted Aug 10th, 2023

11662959
nevermind you are a troll. i get it now

11662866

And besides, you making fun of people with low followers isn't funny or cool and yet you say this? I don't know what's wrong with people these days, and yet you wanna call us "Trolls" when you're the one starting it. Honestly, you make me sick.

11662961
Welp, I tried.

You do you, Windlife. I see no point in wasting my breath on this fruitless argument.

Good day.

Comment posted by eggomaplesoup deleted Aug 10th, 2023

11662955
Oh and thanks for deleting my comments. I took pictures of them before you deleted it so what you did means nothing :rainbowlaugh:

11662963
2 storys and 10 followers! :derpytongue2:

11662968
i hope you enjoy your picture!!!!

11662969
A clown with no sense of humor! :derpytongue2:

11662981
Don't worry! I ain't crying over a stupid kid because wanna know why? Because one day the people you bullied will have more followers than you, and you'll be crying and begging for forgiveness, Karma is a bitch, and don't forget that.

11662983
this story has more likes than both your stories combined :)

11662985
10 followers :)

11662983
Also, just a note. You came here, into this story, and proclaimed this:

Not gonna lie, this is the most shit story I ever read, the grammar is just random and not making any sense.

I've never spoken or seen you before, and this is how you open? Your claims of "Bullying" are fictitious. You can leave at any point - no one's stopping you. Your victim complex went to your head, kid. Stay angry. :ajsmug:

11662989
Oh, and you're the one acting innocent, hon you ain't that smart, you bullied people and called us trolls when you don't have any proof whatsoever.

11662997
I'm sorry, little one. I don't speak to bullies. As a brave user on this site once said, "Because one day the people you bullied will have more followers than you, and you'll be crying and begging for forgiveness, Karma is a bitch, and don't forget that."

Hopefully, Karma will sort your kind out. Or maybe it has already got you? Considering you only have 10 followers, maybe Karma is already working its magic! :ajsmug:

11662999
Look, I'm just trying to stand myself up and your over there making fun and bullying people for "fewer followers".

11663004
This ain't the Hotel California, kid. You can leave anytime you want. The door's right there.

I heard the name 'silver saver' from somewhere else, not really sure.....

Only 1.8k words and over 200 comments. If the goal of this story is just pure user engagement, then it passed with flying color.

11663005
Your first complete sentence I’ve ever seen

I... I'm not even sure how to process nor respond to what I've read. Like, is this some kind of meta crack fic? Is the story/stories you 'write' meant to be some kind of trolling?

I just don't even know at this point.

I've spent more time reading the comments than the whole ten minutes it took to read this 'fic' and your others.

I'm not even going to try and figure it out cause I just don't even know.

If it's all some kind of meta joke than good on you, best damn rabbit hole I've ever fell into. If not, than wow... just wow.

In all seriousness though, there is a much deeper story going on within your comments than the stories themselves and that feels somewhat troubling...

I would offer advice or something more in terms of criticism that I would hope would help you make the stories that your attempting to construct a reality. However I think we both know that isn't going to happen.

You call anyone who's tried to give you advice a troll or a hater and bash those who seem to genuinely want to help. Your story chapters consist of either a few sentences or at most a few paragraphs. The pacing is non-existent and it is impossible to tell what is ment to be going on.

I can't even bring myself to call them bad stories, cause there isn't even a story to be found.

With all that said, you do you and I'll do me.

Best of luck.

11662999
The word of the day is: Victim Mentality.

- I shall not fear anyone on Earth.
- I shall not bear ill will toward anyone.
- I shall not submit to injustice from anyone.
- But I shall fear Windlife

Mahatma Gandhi :moustache:

Login or register to comment