• Published 23rd Jan 2022
  • 2,747 Views, 18 Comments

The Thrill Of The Hunt - Jinxed



Queen Chrysalis senses an intruder within her domain, and seeks to ensnare them.

  • ...
5
 18
 2,747
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 12 )

Is this anthro?

THIS is why I read Mature Sex Fics. For the story and for the story only. These kinds of fics that include both real story and sex are rare, but that's what makes it all the more rewarding when you find them. Here's to hoping your fic makes it to the featured list! It deserves it!

I feel the quality of this chapter wasn't quite upto the first.
But it is what it is, hopefully it was an enjoyable read nonetheless.

probably this is due to the fact that the second chapter has changed its vector from one aspect to another.
for some reason I had the idea that in the end Chrysalis would resist with her "instincts of the female praying mantis after mating". Glad it wasn't.
I'm also interested in seeing the clash of two different cultures and how both sides learn something new about each other's lives.
P.S. I wonder if Chrysalis knows that Ponies have to eat material food? It would be sad if her "ideal" husband died a month later from starvation.

11129347
Thanks.
I do prefer an M-rated sex story that has some build up to it.
Be the change you wish to see and all that jazz.

A Chrysalis story? My my, I have missed these. I will follow you, fellow author. Keep up the good work. :moustache:

I... THIS might be the greatest Chryssy fic I've read. With your, frankly, unreal depictions of feelings, I am blown away.

Can we possibly get a sequel or continuation of this? It is soooo good!

"It's just... caves... I've never been in any. First time for everything, I guess."
Chrysalis grinned, moving inside.

Chrysalis: "Don't worry, It'll only get more interesting from here. Far more interesting..."

She even felt his mind briefly skirt lust as she'd mentioned it, and how could he not? He was here within her Hive, and was constantly looking upon her perfect form, while they had gotten along incredibly well and indeed built a rapport. Any male with good sense would be feeling the exact same.

Not only the males, I suspect.

"Was that to your liking, Lamb? I found it incredibly enjoyable, but there's still more to be done."
"I-I'm fine with that..."

Can't blame him.

"Yeeessss..." She hissed out as she felt her eyes flutter, breathing in and resting her hooves against his barrel, slightly awkward in practice but uncared for as he continued to move. "Keep going, Lamb."
He might have had a name, but she really preferred the pet one.

At this point he might even be okay with that.

"Mmfruitnow?" He murmured with a dopey smile, his clear elation from a mind-blowing orgasm clearly doing wonders. "Orlamb?"

:heart::heart::heart:


Good story!
I enjoyed reading it.


11129256
Did you notice the Anthro tag?
No? Me neither. So the answer is no.

I feel the quality of this chapter wasn't quite upto the first.

It was certainly different, but not better or worse. Merely different.
In a good way.

I really love both how Chrysalis and the changelings as a whole are characterized, and the changeling lore presented in this story is very interesting. I also enjoyed the interactions between Pale Dew and Chrysalis. This is definitely one of my favorite Chrysalis stories I've read, if not the favorite.

This was honestly super cute

Login or register to comment