• Published 24th Dec 2021
  • 3,592 Views, 75 Comments

Twilight and Spike Hide a Body - GaPJaxie



The real reason Twilight and Moondancer had a sudden falling out.

  • ...
8
 75
 3,592

Chapter 2

In her secret necromantic lair behind the Canterlot Starbucks, Moondancer opened the first of her gifts from the back of Twilight’s cart.

It contained the head.

Comments ( 39 )

At first, I thought you under-rated the fanfic and forgot to add the "death" tag. Then I read the story and realized there's technically no death. very clever. Anyway, good fic.

Okay, that was rather hilarious. I was wondering throughout the entire thing how it would tie in to the summary...but damn, did not see that coming! XD

Right. Questions indeed.

Oh, this was beautiful! :rainbowlaugh:

Friends help you move.

Real friends help you move bodies.

Amusing story!

It's fun, but I got so confuse about what happened. The body who Twilight brought with Spike was the moondancer's? Or it was somepony else?

11094935

Moondancer's, yes. The copy!

11094939
Okay so it's a copy, now it makes sense. XD

:moustache: Nothing like seeing yourself Kacked To spoil the mood
:facehoof: Merry Hearth Warming too.

Aaaa what a read haha god the second chapter took me like 10 whole seconds to tie that in with the end of the first chapter

Rated E for Everypony.

11095249

Nopony actually dies! Technically correct.

This was fantastic!!!

Only true friends aid each other in covering up a felony.

Twilight learned the magic of friendship before she came to Ponyville.

This is beautiful.

For shame, Twilight, letting a little dark magic get in the way of friendship! And Moondancer was so earnest, too!

This is one of the funniest thing I have ever read

Lol, shades of "The Godfather". :rainbowwild:

This. Was. Fantastic! I don’t particularly like dark comedies, but this was absolute genius.

A few things came to mind. I adore the way Spike calls Twilight his sister, and he says Dad. He doesn’t say Twilight’s Dad; just Dad. I love it. And I love the misdirection at the beginning. Genuinely thought the pair had killed someone.

Happy Hearth’s Warming, GaPJaxie!

11095959

I enjoy dark comedy, but pony is best when it's fluffy and sweet. Twilight and Spike are siblings, nopony actually got hurt, and Moondancer really did just want to make a friend who shares her love of reanimating the dead.

At least we know she and Twilight reconnected later!

11095987
Yup. And they can reconnect over re-animating the dead!

Twilight and Spike are siblings and I just love it when stories casually mention it. And yes, sweet and fluffy ponies are best ponies. :pinkiehappy:

This was a hoot. Love how blasé Spike was about all this, as if he'd been expecting to have to help Twilight with a body sooner or later so he had it all planned out.

Look on the bright side, Twilight. Moondancer most likely was bluffing about telling Celestia about the crime. :moustache:

See Moondancer? Being best friends with such a well-connected pony, even as a foal, will always help you get ahead in life!

It's all about who you know, you dig?

At least you know she doesn't just love you for your body. Some mares wait years to find out and then just lose their heads over the answer!

Okay, I kinda feel bad about this one, so....

"Really? It was all about the party?"

Twilight squirmed uncomfortably.

"Actually, uhm... gave her my first head.... "

There was silence around the table before Minuette spoke up.

"Wow, that bad your first time?"

Lyra leaned over and patted Twilight on the shoulder.

"It's okay. Come around the chocolate shop some time and Bonnie and I can give you a few pointers!"

Meanwhile, Spike calmly stepped around the corner before promptly laughing himself to death. Fortunately, Moondancer was right there!

This... Makes an absurd amount of sense.

Almost everything that is featured right now is a Jinglemas story. Where's MY Jinglemas story on the feature list?! XD, great job on getting featured!

11095987
Yes, positioning it pre-series like that is actually quite clever because we can be both certain there was negative fallout over this to their relationship and that they overcame it eventually.

Celestia always told Twilight to "make new friends", and now Twilight gave Moondancer a (almost) complete friend knock-down kit (sans the bit that the colt pinched)

Chapter 1:
"They scattered, light, dancing as they descend."
"They scatter, light, dancing as they descend."?

"Small enough that Wild Road can hear the passenger’s conversations inside."
"Small enough that Wild Road can hear the passengers' conversations inside."?

"It was always something special; something she knew he’d appreciate."
"It was always something special, something she knew he’d appreciate."?

"one of the one’s Twilight would never buy for him"
"one of the ones Twilight would never buy for him"?

"Twilight put down the knife that hadn’t realized she’d picked up."
"Twilight put down the knife that she hadn’t realized she’d picked up."?

"“I know, right?” a third voice."
"“I know, right?” said a third voice."?

Chapter 2:
(I didn't spot any typos in this chapter.)

So, finally got to this! It was horrible*, and also I laughed so much! :D
Nicely done, not that I expected otherwise. :)
Thanks for writing!

*Well, for the characters. :D

11112758

Gosh you're the best. I'll have to make these corrections later today. Thank you!!!

11113284
Oh, well, heh, thank you, and you're welcome. :)

NO YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE IT LIKE THAT hahahaaahaa

But seriously is the bus driver okay?

Two science nerds in a fantasy world have an argument. Nobody got hurt, but now there's a dead body to deal with.
And somehow that makes sense.

Well this was interesting, and a touch more than I expected for the E rating.

11749272

Thanks! I'm looking forward to doing the secret Santa gift exchange this year as well. It starts soon.

You know, if Twilight can actually duplicate bodies then that would legitimately revolutionize the field of necromancy wouldn’t it? Like the main weakness and ethical quibble is that you need to obtain corpses and corpses are a limited resource but.. Twilight Sparkle, Dread Lady Supreme? An army of the same dead person over and over?

Of course, that’s assuming that the duplicate she created wasn’t alive and then dead when it hit its head against the table. Since Nopony dies though..

Login or register to comment