• Published 18th Dec 2021
  • 1,427 Views, 14 Comments

Venom: The Revenge of Tirek - Idiotboy24



Eddie Brock/Venom are transported to a new world to stop another being

  • ...
5
 14
 1,427

Welcome to Ponyville

Eddie slowly opened his eyes only to find out that he was in the middle of a… Forest? How could he have just ended up here after being hit with an explosion.

That’s all Eddie could think of before a certain someone spoke to him.

”Eddie do you remember what happened?” Eddie quickly snapped out of his original thought and began to recall the events that took place before they arrived here.

“Well from what I remember we were fighting some bad guys, and after we stopped them we got the bomb from the building, and tried to get it far away, but then the bomb exploded and… that’s all I can remember, it doesn’t make sense?”

”Well that’s a good start but we have no idea where we are and I’m pretty sure I hate it already” Venom then began doing a little rant on the place they were located, before Eddie decided to speak up.

“Hey Venom you know what would be very useful right now… Figuring out where the hell we are!” Eddie then transformed into Venom and they began climbing up a tree to see where they are. And when they did, they found what appeared to be a town up ahead along with a castle up on a giant mountain.

“Well seems we may have found out where civilisation is, but we should remain cautious” After some agreements they began to make their way toward the town that they found, in hopes to try and figure out how they got here and how they can go home.

They finally made it to the outskirts of the town and quickly Venom transformed back into Eddie. ”Eddie you and I will need to find the leader of this place and see if we could have some sort of arrangement with them” Eddie became confused by this and decided to ask Venom what he meant.

“What do you mean, are you gonna eat them because you feel like it, because fuck that!”

Eddie if you let me finish. I was basically trying to explain that maybe we could try and show that we are no threat to innocents so that we could get home easier without trouble”

“Oh okay that makes sense but you could try not to make it sound so… malicious” After their little talk they finally began walking toward the town and read a sign out the front that said.

“Ponyville. Huh I guess we know what the residents are now” Eddie Said with a unimpressed tone this caused Venom to speak.

”Wow I’m surprised that you find this normal, then again I am an alien that lives inside you so who cares”

They finally walked in an immediately they found a resident who was minding their own business, but when they turned towards Eddie’s direction they froze in fear and began shaking this caused Eddie to slow down and put his hands up and speak to the pony.

“Hey, hey listen I’m not gonna hurt you, I just need directions and I’ll be on my way okay” the pony calmed down a little bit but was still cautious but decided to speak up

“Oh okay I’m w-where d-do you need to g-go” she asked while stuttering.

“I just need to meet the the one who runs this place or should I say the leader”

“Oh her name is Twilight Sparkle the princess of friendship and her castle is that way” she pointed her hoof toward the castle that stood tall.

”I hate friendship” Eddie then thanked the mare before walking toward the castle in hopes of figuring out a way home, while on the way there they got a bunch of weird looks from the locals which put them of a bit.

As they got closer to the castle they heard a bunch of Footsteps coming toward them at a fast pace, to which they looked behind them to see six mares running toward them with glares on their faces except the yellow one who look worried.

“Looks like we have some company, let’s try to be peaceful first before we do anything” Eddie spoke quietly.

”We will do our best to not harm them” with that said Eddie then turned his attention back toward the ponies that now stood in front of him who were still glaring at him.

After what felt like an eternity of staring the cyan pony finally spoke “Alright mister you have some nerve showing up here in ponyville!” Eddie reacted by putting his hands up trying to calm the situation down.

“Woah, woah, I don’t mean any trouble for anyone, all I want to do is go home as soon as possible” None of them were buying it and we’re still glaring at him.

“Listen here creature you will explain yourself right now or else we will take excessive measures!”. The lavender pony exclaimed.

“Listen I don’t want to fight, but if your not going to believe me, then I will have to defend myself” Eddie explained calmly, this caused the others specifically Rainbow Dash to look unimpressed with him.

The six ponies began moving toward him to which Eddie broke the silence “Alright have it your way, but don’t blame me after this”

Rainbow Dash launched toward him to which he dodged her, and then shot a tentacle at her, which caught her, and he sent Rainbow back toward the others.

Most of them dodged the attack except for Rarity who was unlucky and got hit, which caused her to fall to the ground this caused the rest of the main 6 (except for Flutteshy) to attack Eddie.

Twilight began firing a ton of magic at him, while Applejack tried to use her lasso and Pinkie pie tried to use her party cannon. But all of these attacks were useless as Eddie dodged all of them and countered with tentacles knocking them back.

Eddie responded to each attack he did “I’m so sorry but this is what happens when you don’t listen to me” Fluttershy who had been silent and hasn’t attacked him decided to try and talk to him and see if she could calm the situation.

“Um e-excuse mister?” Eddie took
acknowledgment of her and decided to talk to her lowering his guard.

“Why hello. You seem different from the Rest of your friends is that normal?”

“Y-yes” Eddie let his guard down a bit to much because he was then grabbed in a lavender aura, and before he could do anything else a cyan blur ran into him knocking him toward a nearby wall. This caused him to break his legs and land on the floor.

Rainbow Dash then walked up to Eddie with a glare on her face looking down at him before finally speaking “Your in a lot of trouble mister, cause your about to receive a beating!” Eddie responded to her words with a simple warning.

“You’ve made a big mistake” as soon as he said that a black tentacle wrapped around Rainbow Dash, all across her wings and hooves preventing escape, Eddie rose from the ground with his legs fixed and he slowly transformed before finally revealing a terrifying face.

Author's Note:

Well this is another chapter done I hope it was enjoyable for what it was and I’m very sorry if this feels rushed it’s just that I’m really having a hard time trying to think of a cohesive story anyway hope you enjoyed and I’ll see you in the next chapter