• Published 14th Sep 2021
  • 1,689 Views, 63 Comments

Vitale - Inked Moongleam



Vitale Luster is a trans filly who travels around Equestria, helping ponies in need with her little sister and their mother, Doctor Skyheart.

  • ...
 63
 1,689
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 7 )

This was another deliciois chapter. I hope to see more of Vi and her family soon.

11013902
Thank you! :raritystarry:

11013382

She's learning to read on Watership fucking Down? Yikes.

I was wondering if someone was going to catch that. :pinkiecrazy:

You know, I'd offer critique, but I don't want to be labeled an istaphobe for acting like something isn't automatically perfect by virtue of including a trans character

Just stopping by to say I hope to see more of this story. :heart:

11048956
Honestly thats the whole issue behind this whole story, if ya try to give any critique even if its positive, ya would get labelled as transphobic, and thats why this story failed hard.

An writer is ment to take in critism that is constructive and to help themselves improve, and if you dont do that and attack those trying to help you, yer gonna get nuked by everyone.

And the attitude i see in the description also brought in the trolls because its like lighting a flame inside a room filled with moths, they all swarmed. And the story got review bombed for it and attacked wildly because of the way ink treated their viewers. That is on them.

Ya can have a trans char in a story and it can be great, regardless of kinks, just the moment you attack the fan base, is the moment ya basically signed that "I dont want to live" petition.

To the writer, i did enjoy the story, it had some cute moments and lewdy moments. Id just suggest not being aggro toward yer viewers.

realistic

10986608
So, we're going to see more of this?

Login or register to comment