• Published 7th Jul 2021
  • 6,852 Views, 51 Comments

Sinister Stripes - Holocron



Zecora seeks the conquest of all of Ponyville after receiving a revelation at home. Now liberated of restraints, she only wants to make every mare she craves hers.

Comments ( 18 )

Very nice ending. Very nice.

Hope to see more soon

Bueno ya terminó la historia y en mi opinión personal, le doy un 7/10

11579434
Gracias, espero que hayas disfrutado leyéndolo. :twilightsmile:

11579452
can i make a request futa on mare version of this story please

11639775
Message me and we can speak more about this, though I cannot commission any stories that are modifications of existing commissions. But I am more than happy to take commissions of a similar plot. :twilightsmile:

11639849
do you charge for commissions?

11639849
and what tags are or are not aloud?

11639874
$20 per 1,000 words

11639878
Nothing is off the table, provided it is nsfw, as that is my specialty.

11639922
i am sorry i can't afford it thanks anyway

11639950
No problem, have a lovely day

11720507
Rhyming is hard :twilightsmile:

11727026
Yep, it's refreshing to have deranged, evil Pinkie. :pinkiecrazy:

You know … this last chapter is definitely the best. I kind of wish more of the story took place in this casual sex Equestria. Definitely enough material here for several chapters if it was more (heh) fleshed out.

Overall, I’m particularly impressed that you remembered futa mares have pussies. Far too many authors forget that and basically treat them as guys with tits. But the futa mares in this story still get fucked and even knocked up sometimes, and that’s wonderful!

My only complaint would be that it seems every single mare in this whole world has the same body type: bimbo. I guess that makes sense after Pinkie’s transformation, but still. Come on — if this world can have twink stallions, then why not a few “twink” mares as well? Even when there’s a mare who maybe doesn’t fit the bimbo mold — like Rainbow — the story seems to deliberately avoid doing anything with her or describing her. Come on — give us some petite mares, too! Or maybe even some chubby ones or big muscular ones! Variety is the spice of life!

Oh wait… I lied. Second complaint: More could have been done with clothing. There was some in the early chapters, such as describing Pinkie’s usual slutty attire, but then less and less as the story goes on. A lot of sexy buildup can be done with what characters are wearing and how they take it off. But something I’ve noticed in a lot of your stories is that this gets glossed over … at best. And that clothing is treated like an inconvenience to be disposed of as quickly as possible, rather than utilizing it to make things sexier.

(If you’re feeling like a challenge to expand your talents, I’d dare you to write a story featuring a petite “twink” mare that prominently features clothing and the extended process of taking it off during a long foreplay.)

Anyway, though, I don’t want to complain too much! This is kind of your style, after all. And this story delivered tons of raunchy futa action! I enjoyed it immensely! If it turns out that all you ever want to do is more of the same … then I’ll still enjoy it!

11731338
Challenge...Considered :rainbowwild:

But what do you mean by twink mare? :rainbowhuh:

11731480
Thank you, I'll see what I can do. :twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment