• Published 7th Sep 2012
  • 556 Views, 3 Comments

Defranan The Cursed World - watbebe



Rainbow dash awakes in a alternate universe and finds a human named Alfred

  • ...
10
 3
 556

problems

"Where the hell am I?" Alfred said.
"Welcome to Equestria" Rainbow said with a singing voice.
"Right well do i stay here or what?" Alfred said, as they walked across the road.
"Well i suppose you could see my town Ponyville" Rainbow said.
"Alright not like i liked my home anyway, I was alone out there with a rusty old house".
They continued down the road until they arrived at ponyville.

"Wow this place is full of weird looking ponies",
"Heh silly we have Earth Pony's , Pegasus Pony's and finally Unicorn Pony's" Rainbow said.
"We also have Alicorn Pony's who are both Unicorn and Pegasus and Earth but there are only a few of those" Rainbow said.
As they walked further into the town Pinkie Pie dropped out of nowhere,
"Who's your strange looking friend Rainbow???" Pinkie said.
"Oh hey pinkie this is Alfred hes what he calls a human.
"A human huh?" said pinkie as she jumped up and around inspecting Alfred.
"Im sorry about this Alfred she's always like this, Pinkie is the most silly party pony there is" Rainbow said.
"Yeah ok where are we going exactly?",
"Well let's go visit Twilight first she is one of the best students and magical ponies in all of Equestria and one of my best friends like Pinkie here" Rainbow said.

After some time they arrived at Twilight's tree library house,
They entered the house seeing Twilight Sparkle talking to Lyra Heartstrings.
"Hey Twilight" Rainbow said,
As Twilight and Lyra looked at the others there was a great shock in Lyra eyes "no... that's impossible,
You are a human!" Lyra jumped up and rushed at Alfred knocking him down to the ground "you are!" Lyra said.
"Yes yes i am human please calm down" Alfred said as he tried to stand up again.
"Rainbow who's this creature Lyra calls a human?" Twlight said.
"This is Alfred hes a human, I found him after I apparently accidentally entered an alternate universe,
He helped me get back here, but by doing so he got stuck here".

Twilight inspected him very carefully taking notes and using magic from time to time,
"Indeed he seems to be from a different universe, I can't tell much more though.
We should inform the princess at once" Twilight said,
"O my gosh o my gosh o my gosh hes human" Lyra said "Lyra what is it with you and humans?" Alfred asked.
"Umm i don't know actually but everyone always said humans weren't real but here's your proof" Lyra said.
"Alright Twilight? who is this princess character?" Alfred asked.
"The princess? She is the most powerful beeing in the world and she might have an idea what is going on here" Twilight said. "She's an Alicorn one of the few" Rainbow said.
They waited for Spike to come back, when he was finally back he was with Rarity, Applejack and Fluttershy.
"Hello everyone" Spike said "What is that" Rarity asked looking shocked".
"That" is Alfred a human" Twilight said.
"I told you human's were real" Lyra yelled from the back of the room.
"Hi mr. Alfred im Fluttershy" Fluttershy said politely.
"Wow i reckon you found him a dumpster" Applejack said.
"Applejack!" Twilight yelled "Im sorry twilight but he looks all roughed up
"O no no no that won't do i'll wash him and give him some new clothes" Rarity said.
"We don't have time for that we need to talk to the princess about how he got here" Twilight said.
"Alright" Rarity said with an obvious disaster tone in her voice.
"Spike take a tone" Twilight said "alrighty" Spike said as he grabbed pen and paper.