• Published 7th Sep 2012
  • 3,546 Views, 30 Comments

Hulkuestria - ShamrocknRoll



What if Hulk landed on Equestria in Planet Hulk?

  • ...
7
 30
 3,546

Bruce's first friend

Author's Note: I apologize for the tardiness on the update. My father almost died. Which affected the time. I hope you enjoy what has become my favorite story I have written in a long time.


“Luna, I didn't meant to hurt her feelings.” Celestia sighed to Rarity. “What is wrong with her?”

“Little sisters are usually emotional Your Majesty.” Rarity answered as she trotted close to Celestia. “I know, I have one. I suggest you confront her about it. She probably has deep-rooted issues that you just don't know about.”

“You are right Rarity, however. Finding Luna in Canterlot Castle is like finding a needle in a haystack. As a filly she was always hiding.” Celestia replied. “Even when we weren't playing Hide-and-seek.”

“Should I get her?” Rarity asked.

“No, if she has an issue with me I have to find her.” Celestia said as she trotted out the door. “Especially in time for the royal wedding. Focus on her date's tuxedo. Then you can meet up with your friends.”

Luna ran into the guest bedroom. She knew Celestia wasn't a bad pony, nor did she intend to hurt her. Luna has always been the overshadowed sister, this gave Luna a severe inferiority complex. Her shift into Nightmare Moon was a gradual metamorphisis that began back when she was a filly. Celestia was almost always the sister who did well in everything. Luna was the afterthought of their parents. Luna wasn't abused for all intents and purposes, just ignored. When Luna was in charge of the moon, and being ignored by all of ponykind was the straw that broke the pony's back and you get Nightmare Moon and 1000 years banished to the moon. She knew Shining Armor and Cadance were getting married, but she knew she had to get her date ready and that was hard, especially since he didn't even know about Luna. She trotted towards her own dressing room and started to get dressed. She looked at the mirror and there was the inner evil of herself. Nightmare Moon.

Hello there Monster. She hissed at Luna. Luna whinnied and bucked at the mirror shattering it to pieces. She looked around the room, all reflective surfaces had that face. The visage of the part of her that ruined everything for her for a millenium. Luna shivered in fear, why was this side of her surfacing now? She looked around at the portraits of her family, she realized they were weeping chocolate milk.

“What are you doing?” Luna demanded to her former self.

Arranging some décor for a friend and mentor. Nightmare Moon cackled. Who will be here shortly. Luna bit her lip, she had no idea what this meant. However, she knew she had to meet up with Bruce.


Bruce woke up. He was trapped, but not by the military. He was in a bedroom with chicken soup placed on a tray above him. The bedroom wasn't like a jail cell, it was pink and purple almost like a tutu. There were many moon motifs around the room. Bruce started to politely eat the soup. He wasn't afraid, just confused. There was a knock at the door, that made him more nervous.

“Just breathe Bruce.” He told himself as he breathed. “This isn't a jail.” The door opened, in came a gray pegasus with walleyed eyes. It had a basket of muffins in its mouth. Bruce blinked. “Definately not a jail.”

“Muffins!” The pegasus yelled as she smiled. Bruce jumped. She lifted her right front leg to check some scribbled writiong on it. “For, Luna's Cute Alien Date Male.” Bruce scratched his head. “Oh sorry, I am Ditzy Doo. Equestria's number one shipper of well, anything. I specialize in baked goods though.”

“I am lost.” Bruce told Ditzy.

“Oh, Princess Luna has placed a note next to your soup about what happened and what she has planned for the two of you.” Ditzy walked over and showed Bruce the note. Bruce began to read it:

Dear Mr. Handsome Alien,

I am Princess Luna Artemis Hecate. Princess of the Night of the world of Equestria. You appeared to have crash landed here. I have taken care of you and would like to ask you out to my friend's wedding as my mate, I mean breeding stallion.... date. You should head to the hoof of the castle. I will meet you when I am done raising the moon.

Sincerely your friend,

Luna

Bruce raised an eyebrow. This day kept getting weirder and weirder. “So what's your name?” Ditsy asked.

“Dr. Bruce Banner.” Bruce answered. “So did Luna send you to give me these... muffins?”

“Yep made them myself with my loyal daughter.” Ditsy said as she handed Bruce a photo of her and a small gray unicorn. Playing in a playground. “Her name's Dinky and my pride and joy.” Ditsy smiled. “Do you have any kids Dr. Banner?”

“No sadly, my wife Betty was killed by my nemesis, a monster named Emil Blonsky.” Bruce said as his head hung low. Ditsy hugged Bruce, the hospitality that this world's inhabitants was a very refreshing change from being on the run on earth.

“There there, I hope you have friends and family to help you.” Ditsy said. “I myself am a widow. So I know how it feels.”

“Well I do have my cousin Jennifer.” Bruce said handing Ditsy a photograph of his cousin. Before the blood transfusion he gave her. “She is back on my planet, she is alive however. Sadly I have no friends here.”

“Well Dr. Banner, you have one now in me.” Ditsy said. “You might make some more, who knows? Now go down to the hoof of the castle Mister and be happy.” Whether it was Ditsy mother instincts kicking in or because she was right. Bruce had to make friends, despite the fact he was the Hulk. He did in the Pantheon, he did it in the Avengers and he even managed with the Defenders. It could be done. With Ditsy pointing to the door. Bruce walked out, swallowing in nervousness.