• Published 7th Sep 2012
  • 3,546 Views, 30 Comments

Hulkuestria - ShamrocknRoll



What if Hulk landed on Equestria in Planet Hulk?

  • ...
7
 30
 3,546

Crashlanding and Recovery

Bruce Banner crawled out of his escape pod. He realized what happened, the Illuminati voted to send him to outer space so he will no longer threaten earth. Because he was the Hulk. He was expecting a war-torn world, something post-apocalyptic so Hulk couldn't destroy it as it was already devastated. Much to Bruce's surprise, he was in a forest of pastel colors and wildlife. This can't be good I can't handle this. Bruce thought as he started to walk towards something that looked to him as artificial light. He was hungry, thirsty and very on edge of hulking out. For he still resented the friends he knew betrayed him; Professor Charles Xavier, Doctor Steven Strange, Reed Richards, Namor the Sub-Mariner and most of all Tony Stark also called Iron Man. They all tricked him into being launched into space. With a vision of his one true friend, Rick Jones flashing in in his mind. Bruce collapsed from exhaustion.

Princess Luna cantered along the forest, she just raised the full moon and wanted to feel the ground beneath her hooves for she went back to Canterlot. Unlike Celestia who embraced the life of royalty, the banishment Luna faced to the moon made Luna realize that Equestria had its quaint pleasures. Especially Ponyville. However, the Everfree Forest is when she felt free to be herself. Free from Celestia always reprimanding her for not being a true co-regent or kept bringing up Nightmare Moon. A part of her life she repressed and tried to put behind her. Every time she tried to, Celestia brought it back. She even brought it up on today, the day Shining Armour would be marrying Princess Cadance. She remembered on the last Nightmare Night how she was viewed as a monster and even with Twilight Sparkle and her friends' help. They still didn't know what it was like to have voice in their head always gnawing away at her. Demanding to be let out to “play”, and in the voice's mind playing meant to find happiness scaring ponies as well as harming them. This affected her so much sometimes she only partially lifted the moon into sky (ponies called this a gibbous, half or crescent depending on how diligent she was), and sometimes she even decided not lift it at all (ponies called this a new moon). Her speed slowed down as laid in the grass. Gathering her thoughts wondering if she was the only pony that had to struggle with this identity crisis. She knew even her excessive decorum and archaic method of speech was just a front to an insecure pony that was torn between wanting to be left alone and just having a true friend one who would understand her. Luna wished she had someone to talk to.

You're a broken mare. You're still the monster that I am. The voice of Nightmare Moon whispered to Luna. A shiver went up her spine, Luna knew her depression as growing. Sadness and guilt fueled Luna's bitterness and in turn empowered Nightmare Moon. She knew what happened when she was bitter and she deserved it. She had to buck up. She suddenly sensed life force, four individuals. Faint but they were definitely there. She galloped towards the life force. It could be anything from a playmate for Luna to someone she could help. In fact maybe it could be a pony that Luna could bring for her date to the wedding. She broke to a halt when she saw an alien, something non-pony. The thing was most likely male (but Luna politely didn't check), he had only two legs and two odd looking appendages. He had no hair, but he did have flesh on his body. His mane was brown and his eyes were green. He was scrawny and wore purple pants, a rumpled shirt and glasses. Despite being desheveled he appeared to be in good health.

“This thing is no pony.” Luna told herself. “It's an alien. Technically 4 aliens.” Luna said as she double-checked her life force detection magic. The being was also generating a strange type of energy she never saw before. “Odd, yet fascinating.” Luna levitated the alien onto her back. “We will bring you back to Canterlot to bring you back to health.” With that, Luna flew back to Canterlot Castle. On her way back home, she wondered about the thing she picked up. What was it? Why was it here? Can he dance? How will Celestia react? Why did he appear 4 times on her life force scanner? The questions kept on popping up. All were fascinating and she wondered what this alien was alike when he is awake? She was soon at Canterlot and went to her bedchambers. She trotted back and forth trying to think what to do to do with this alien. She tucked him into bed and placed some chicken soup onto a table for him. Luna was very nervous, she was not a socially adept pony like her sister. Luna had no idea what to do. What if this alien didn't want to dance with her?

“Luna, Rarity wants your final measurements for the gown she is making for you.” Celestia called. Luna blushed. She didn't tell Celestia she was bringing home a date, yet alone an alien.

“Ok, hang on. I need to power my nose.” Luna chuckled. “That is the best bluff.” She whispered as she levitated a quill to write a letter to her alien date. “Ok so how shall I sign it?” She asked herself. “I don't want to sound pretentious but I can't play coy either. Especially if I am not here when he wakes up.”

“LUNA!” Celestia yelled. “We need you now.”

“Coming now.” Luna grumbled. She trotted over to Rarity's dress room reluctantly. “I have another request. It is rather... odd but I would like it to be fullfilled.”

“Say it and its done.” Rarity said smiling in anticipation as she levitated her needle.

“Can you, um... make a suit for my date.” Luna blushed.

“Yes I can, what are his measurements?” Rarity asked as she licked her needle. “I am very happy you have a date for the wedding. It's very cute I think.” Celestia sneered at Luna.

“Why didn't you tell me?” Celestia asked. Luna hung her head. “Don't you trust me to approve your choice?”

“Honestly I don't.” Luna said. She paused, shaking in almost fear and then galloped away.