• Published 13th Sep 2012
  • 1,708 Views, 42 Comments

A Brony and Two Pegasisters - Drwhooves-bestpony



A brony and two pegasisters somehow arrive in Equestria - as their OCs!

  • ...
7
 42
 1,708

Chapter Two - Ponython's Over

Chapter Two - Ponython's Over

Slightly earlier, in a bedroom, Australia, Earth

"Okay, that's 'A Canterlot Wedding' finished, meaning, sadly, our ponython's over." Catherine said, exiting the YouTube window that she and her two friends, Leroy and Caitlin had been watching.

"Awww..." Leroy and Caitlin groaned in unison.

"That was so awesome!" Leroy exclaimed. "You know, even if it was the hundredth time."

Catherine smiled.
Leroy was the one who had introduced her to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. She had been extremely skeptical at first, being a bit of a tomboy. She didn't really like girly stuff. She had watched the My Little Pony movie and loved it... when she was five.
So, naturally, she thought Leroy was crazy. Eventually, she watched it to humour him, and soon became obsessed. She didn't even know about Caitlin until a few months later. The topic of fandoms came up, and Caitlin revealed she was a Pegasister. So, they all became friends.

"Whoa, it got dark." Caitlin said, snapping Catherine out of her thoughts. She was right. The sun had set and the street lamps were on outside.

"Well, we did just have a ponython. That's... 54 episodes of ponies." Catherine explained.

The room went awkwardly quiet.

"Awkward." Leroy whispered, stating the obvious.

Suddenly, a *whoosh* sound was heard, and a portal appeared. Well, a bit more of a hole in time and space.

"W-What the...?" Catherine stuttered as the hole suddenly started pulling the Brony and Pegasisters in.

"OKAY, NOT AWKWARD ANYMORE!" Leroy yelled as he grabbed onto the head of Catherine's bed.

"AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!" Caitlin screamed, hugging the bed leg for dear life. "WHAT IS THAT THING?!"

"I HAVE NO IDEA!" Catherine cried, holding onto Caitlin's leg. Her grip was loosening. Her hand slipped, and she let go. "AAAAAAAHHHHH!!! CAITLIN! LEROY! HELP!"

Caitlin brought out her arm to grab Catherine, but slipped as well. In her panic, she grabbed Leroy, bringing him with her.

Screaming, they all fell through the portal, and everything went black.

Some grassy hill, Unknown area I can't tell you, it'll ruin the story.

Catherine stretched out on the grass sleepily. She opened her eyes a crack.

"It's such a beautiful, sunny da-wait. Grass?" She thought. "Sunny?" She rubbed her eyes with her arm. It felt... fuzzy.
"Huh, maybe I'm wearing a fuzzy jacket or something." Catherine considered.

She opened her eyes and looked at her arm. It was blue. And furry. And... ended in a hoof!

"Aaaaahhh!" Catherine shrieked, standing up suddenly. She stumbled backwards and tripped. Hyperventilating, she tried to calm herself down and logically thought about what had happened. The memories came rushing back.

***

"OKAY, NOT AWKWARD ANYMORE!"

"AAAAAAAHHHHH!!! WHAT IS THAT THING?!"

"I HAVE NO IDEA!" "AAAAAAAHHHHH!!! CAITLIN! LEROY! HELP!"

***

"This...can't be good." Catherine muttered to herself. She decided to take a look at herself. I mean, it's not everyday you're turned into a... pony? Catherine noticed first that she was a unicorn. Yeah, she was a pony. And a dark blue one for that matter. Her hair... or mane, now, had darkened from dark brown to jet-black, but was still in a messy ponytail, like it had been before she had become a unicorn. Looking at her flank, she found that her cutie mark was a stack of books. With a jolt, she realised she was the spitting image of her OC, Page Chapter.

Looking around, she saw the picturesque clear sky, green grass, and, just over a hill, a small village any self respecting Brony could recognise as... Ponyville!

"Ok, I'm a pony... in Ponyville. I'm my OC... in Ponyville. This... is... so AWESOME!" Catherine squealed. She was living the fangirl dream.

"Wait, I'm my OC, in the most cliché pony fan fiction you can get, besides 'gender bender' or 'Twilight is a Changeling'. Great. Let's hope we don't become red and black alicorns." Catherine monotoned. "We? Hey, wait, where's Leroy and Caitlin? Why didn't I think of them before?"

Looking around, Catherine saw two pegasi sprawled on the ground. Trotting over (she had adapted to hooves a lot quicker than she had thought), she recognised them as Coco Chip, Leroy's OC, with his green and blue mane, yellow coat and cookie cutie mark and Cloudstar, Caitlin's OC, with her silvery mane, purple coat and cloudy cutie mark were both still knocked out.

"Good," Catherine thought, "Three times of what had happened to me would have attracted WAY too much attention."

She gently shook the two of them.

-"No, five more minutes... sleepy..."
-"Derpy, those are cupcakes, not muffins..."

"Guys, wake UP!" Catherine urged, rousing the two now-pegasi. As they woke up, she covered their eyes, a feat more complicated than originally thought with hooves.

"Don't open your eyes." She said as calmly as she could.

"Wh-?" Leroy asked.

"Don't ask." Catherine interrupted. "I'll explain everything, as long as you both don't panic or open your eyes until I tell you to. Ok?"

-"Ok..."
-"Uh-huh."

"Alright, you know how we've all wanted to go to Equestria at some point?"

-"Yeah?"
-"Yeah, because it would be AWESOME!"

"Well, uh...-how do I say this? -We’re...in Equestria...as our...OCs." Catherine braced herself for the reaction.

"You're kidding. You're joking, right?" Leroy said.

"Oh my gosh, really?! This is so awesome! You're not joking, right?" Caitlin asked.

"If you want proof, open your eyes." Catherine told the two of them, lowering her newfound hooves.

Hesitantly, they opened their eyes (both cyan, unlike Catherine's orange eyes). They stared at Catherine, at each other and then at themselves before screaming and shooting into the air.

Catherine tried to make out what they were both saying, but trying to interpret two peop-er, ponies while they're panicking at the same time is difficult. It sounded a bit like this.

"You'reWe'reI'mponieswhathappenedArewealivedidwedieWhatwasthatportalthingycositwassuperduperscaryWhatdowedoand HEY WE'RE FLYING!"

The only part Catherine fully understood was the last three words. It was true. They were both now flying, probably from the shock.
Now noticing it, they both crashed to the ground.

-"Ouuucchhh..."
-"Owww, my...uh...wings?"

"Catherine?" Caitlin asked, half trotting, half stumbling over. “Do you know what's going on here?"

"Caitlin, I wish I knew, but all I know is that hole in time and space appeared, we got sucked through it and now we're our OCs." Catherine tried to explain.

"Wait." Leroy said. "We're our OCs... in Ponyville. We're in Ponyville! Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh, this is so amazing! We can meet the Mane six, we can do all this awesome stuff, it's going to be so cool!"

Catherine nearly got caught up with Leroy. She would have loved to meet Pinkie and Twilight, her favourite ponies, and she would have loved to see the Books and Branches, and learn about Equestria. But, she knew she couldn't do that. They had to find a way back. She took a deep breath to explain.

"Leroy, as much I really want to, we can't. We have to lay-"

*Boing*

"-Low and figure out what-"

*Boing*

"-Happened to us and-"

*Boing*

"Okay, who is boinging?" Catherine asked, a little agitated.

"Not me." Leroy and Caitlin said in unison.

Catherine gasped in realization. There was only one pony who boinged like that.

A gasp from Leroy.

"Oh no."

A gasp from Caitlin.

"Not now."

A gasp from somepony else.

"Hi, I'm Pinkie Pie, who are you?!"

"Not her!"