• Published 7th Jul 2023
  • 201 Views, 2 Comments

The Pony-Bird Adventures - Kyetta Cubid

  • ...
 2
 201

The Rage Fountains

After a few days after meeting the Mane 6, Fighting off a large Foe, getting a taste of Rage Chi and being promoted as the New Elements of Harmony, Kyetta and the other Pony-Birds were still sleeping in their hammocks upon the very next day.

"No no, Winter... That place isn't for a risk... "Kyetta said in her sleep, but not before waking up to Red's hoove in her face. "R-Red?!"

Once she yelled out Red's name, it made Red and the others wake up, knocking them out of their Hammocks. "Dude? What was that for?" She then felt her hooves touch on one of her Hooves. "And were you snuggling my Hoove?"

Kyetta then answered in laughing. "Not quite, and everyone with wing's entering Feather Molting season?"

"Molting Season isn't until next week?" Chuck complained aswell, as Harley then flipped Red, Chuck and Matilda's Hammocks, making Feathers bounce out of them. Matilda got embarrassed. "I-I don't molt in my Hammock that much!"

"Guess it's early this time?" Chuck said innocently. Just then, they heard barging of Big E coming in. "MIGHTY EAGLE!" He yelled as he came into their room. "Big E!" They all then yelled out.

"What's goin' on today?" Bomb asked, looking eager, which earned a laugh from Big E. "Nothing too important, but we'll have to head to Ponyville because the Princess discovered something very big that we all have to see!" He announced, which made them interested.

"I don't know what it's about it, but it'll be connected to what we did yesterday to keep all the Kingdoms and Equestria safe!" He added, as they remembered what happened.

After the Pony of Shadows returned and threatened to take the Rage Orbs, Beaksburg had to return them to the Kingdoms they donned at.

"It was a hardy choise, but it still had to be done!" Kyetta said with maturity. Big E seen she listened and was happy for her. "Now, get everything you'll need. We head there now!" They all got their stuff they'll be needing and headed out to Ponyville, just across the Forest.

After they made it passed the forest, they were surprised how they were still together.

"Geez, I never thought getting lost in a forest would be this annoying!" Harley said, annoyed. "Just be happy we're still together!" Chuck put in, which just made the Green Pony-Bird annoyed.

Once they were in Ponyville, they saw many Ponies in different Colors, from their Manes, coats and eyes, each having a unique Cutie Mark.

"I hope they won't knowest us?" Bomb questioned, due to their Cutie Marks not looking normal, but all their Cutie Marks looked different. "Just be glad they're all not Equal symbols." Kyetta joked as they checked around town and tried to find Twilight's palace. "Equal Symbols?" Red asked, as they didn't get the joke.

Big E followed them to Twilight's Palace, which looked like a Crystalized Tree. "Just think this was an old Library." Big E said to himself as they were greeted by a Purple Dragon. "Hey, we always use a Dragon for our New Year festivals!" Chuck spat out as Big E was thinking Twilight was waiting for them. "I see the Princess was waiting for us?" He said as the Dragon answered. "Yes. She'll like to see you all in the Cutie Map room."

He then brought them in as some were laughing a little. "Cutie Map. That's a good one." Kyetta said as they started laughing. Once inside, they were surprised how large it was. "So much bigger once your inside!" Red said in a interested tone. "That's what some say. Oh yeah, I'm Spike by the way!" The Dragon introduced himself. "Don't worry, Twilight told me about you all."

"We're going to be famous after this!" Chuck said gleeing, which then earned her a hammer to the head by Bomb. " You can thank me later." She said.

Once they got to the map room, they were introduced to the Mane 6 and a large Map of all of Equestria, including new locations and Kingdoms that they don't even know about.

"Your seeing this too, right?" Rainbow Dash asked. "There are Kingdoms that even we haven't been too before?" Applejack added.

"The Map expanded?" Pinkie Pie was way surprised like them.

"I'm glad your all here! I'm sure you met my assistant, Spike?" Twilight greeted and asked. "We have! Nice Dragon!" Jay replyed. Even without more seats, the Pony-Birds either took one of their Seats or they were ok standing. "Darling, you know that's my seat!" "Funny? The last time, I saw this seat was reserved for one tail! Mine!" Rarity and Harley complained to each other.

"Anyway, thank you all for coming. I know it's been a while since we met, but this is more important than anything else!" Twilight said as she placed Starswirl's Journal on the Map. Once she opened it, it revealed a Pony with a Grey coat, White and Grey Mane and a beard and blue eyes. His Cutie Mark coulden't be seen with the cloak, but he was in a wizard style, with a Blue cloak and hat. "Starswirl!" Twilight and the Mane 6 were surprised to see, as Big E realised who they were looking at.

"Greeting to my Niece, if your seeing this, I myself will be long gone. I am Starswirl the Bearded and I have to warn you about inpending doom of all Equestria!" The book then revealed a Manuscript of sorts. "What your looking at is the Raging Manuscript's. They tell a old Tale about the protection and Destruction of Equestria itself!" They all looked at the Manuscripts, seeing what they're represnting.

"Each Destruction is connected to a Element that connects all of Equestria! Fire, Earth, Lightning, Goo, Nature, Ice, Water, Light and Magic! Two are still unknowned to this day! To this, I need you to find a group of Ponies that maybe connected to their Elements! If you have, then it'll be time!" Just then, they saw their Cutie Marks appear on the Map, right around Ponyville. "If I was here in real life, I'll want you to be safe and protect those Elements with your very lives! I wish you all luck!" The Magical Spirit of Starswirl then disappeared back into the book, as Big E was concerned on who is Starswirl's Niece.

"So Starswirl isn't your Uncle?" Pinkie Pie asked, since the others don't know. "If anyones Starswirl's Niece, then they'll be our important key!" Big E said after what they saw. "If they are, then many Evil will be after her and her friends!" Twilight said with concerned.

Something then came up to Big E. "Say, do you know something more about the Rage Chi? Come with me outside if you all would?" Big E said as they all headed outside back to Ponyville and to the middle of town.

Once outside, Everypony was surprised to see Twilight outside with her friends. They were confused on Kyetta and the others. "Ok Mighty Eagle, what are you going to do?" Twilight asked as he brought out the same Purple Rage from before. "Could you give an announcement? I want to show everypony!" Big E asked, as she did.

"Everypony, My new friends here have an announcement!" Twilight spoke out as everypony around them were focused. "Ok everypony, how many times has Ponyville been effected by Evil's of Equestria?" Big E asked, as many Ponies answered.

"Many!" "Too much!" "Upon Ever-lasting Darkness, Chaos and Destruction of Magic, perhaps everyday!"

"Tough crowd!" Red said to the Mane 6 and Kyetta. "Anyway, to celebrate all those Disasters, us from Beaksburg has came with a baring gift!" He then brought out the Rage Orb, which made them confused. Big E then slammed the Orb into the dirt, which made them confused, but the Pony-Birds know what's going to happen. "A bit Violent?" Twilight said, as another thing was happening.

The Rage then went into the dirt and then grew out into something else. They all saw it was a Fountain that then glowed Purple and a bright Light then beamed up into the sky. Everypony was then surprised to see what the Rage had become. "But that's not all! Watch this!" Big E then retrieved the Orb from the Fountain, as the Light disappeared and the Fountain went silent. Big E then replaced the Orb with a Red one, which then glowed Red and spewed Lava out of it, which made everypony surprised again, including the Mane 6. "Why didn't we find these guys before? They could be great allies years ago!" Rainbow Dash said to the others.

"I-Impressive. How didn't we think of this before?" Twilight said with nervousness, thinking about the dangers of the Fountain that was now in the middle of Ponyville and her home village. "I can hear the nervousness in your voice, and don't worry, these Fountain's can help out around any village we're staying or visiting! Just as long as you replace the Rage Orb inside when a problem is around." He explained.

Just then, their was a panic around some stores. The Pony-Birds were concerned as they headed to the problem. As they were heading to the problem, they then thought about something. "Say, speaking about that Shadow Pony from a week before? Wonder if they're more?" Kyetta asked the other, as they had some disbelief. "If their was, then I'm the former Princesses!" Red complained, as they headed to the problem.

Once they got to where the Panic started, they saw many Ponies running away and hiding inside buildings, as what they were hiding from could possibly be bigger like the Pony of Shadows. "Be on your guards, y'all! This will be short!" Just then, the threat appeared... in the form of a Young Filly Alicorn with a light Pink Coat and light Blue and light cream Orange eyes. "You got to be kidding me!" Harley asked.

"Everypony, it is I, Cozy Glow! Here to warn you all about our return!" Everyone has disbelief about her return, but very Confused Pony-Birds. "Cozy Glow? Never heard of her before?" Chuck said as Bomb corrected her. "She's one of the evil who tried to destroy all Magic." "But wasn't she and two others suppose to be in stone?" Matilda asked.

"B-Bow down to your soon-to-be Empress of friendship!" She threatened as everyone was mad at the young Filly as Kyetta looked at the Pony-Birds. Red was thinking about what she was talking about. "What imbirdsal would want to take over anything that is given for free?" Red complained, as Matilda corrected her. "Friendship isn't just power to the Mane 6, it's also being a Weapon like the Rage!"

"Friendship? Weapon? HA! We're talking about Magic that is used as a Defence and a Weapon that was used to protect Equestria?" Harley joked as Jay came into the talk. "Y-Y-You don't know this? Many evil's of Equestria, wanting to destroy or take over! And a Secret League to show their revenge on the ones who defeated them!" "They didn't know how their plans would go and were beaten by the Elements of Harmony! I mean isn't it fortunate that no one thought of teaming up their Magic?" Chuck complained. "That's because you must be a fool to fall into their tricks!" Harley complained.

Had enough about the Filly, the Pony-Birds then picked up the young Pony and were going to carry her off. "It's Ok folks! We'll handle her!" Red announced as the Pony-Birds dragged her off, as the Filly started complaining. "Put me down, or you'll suffer my rath! One! Two!" "So what should we do with her?" Chuck asked. "Noogie her?" bomb suggesed, making Cozy Glow nervous. "Two and a Half?"

They then agreeded on something and hanged her up on a Filly Store sigh. "Y-You six don't know who your messing with! I'll get me revenge! You all will soon see!" Cozy Glow complained, as everypony were laughing at what the Pony-Birds did to her, them included. Matilda then had an idea and goes into a candy store closeby and brought some Candy for the Birds, her included. " Crime doesn't pay, pint size! You can tell that to your friends!" Red joked to her as she was enjoying her Candy. "Mmm, candy!" Kyetta said, making the Filly mad.

Once they finished with Cozy Glow, they headed back to the Palace, as Twilight wanted to know what happened. "Just a random Filly saying she's the Empress of Friendship or whatev's!" Harley complained. Even is she didn't ask, Twilight was then concerned. "Does she have a Pink Coat?" Twilight asked. "Not as Pink as Mine, also with Blue Mane, yeah." Kyetta answered, which made Twilight very concerned. "That's bad!"

They were then confused about her now being worried. "Anything wrong?" Kyetta asked. "I was scared about this, even before the Pony of Shadow's returned!" They were then concerned about her being scared. "After all these years, they have returned!" " Ok, tell us what's going on, or I'll use Water Rage on you!" Jay asked in a threat.

Twilight gave a sigh as she explained everything. "After many years and facing many Friendship problems, I was scared about them all returning! Queen Chrysalis, King Sombra, Lord Tirek, Cozy Glow, the Pony of Shadows, I'm scared about their return!" They were still listening to what she was scared about. " Even after trying to find the Bewitching Bell, they might be bringing back a Legion, worst than before!" They thought even after the many years of protecting Equestria, Twilight was now scared, as they weren't the Elements of Harmony anymore. "Well, since your made us the new Elements, we didn't know what to do, but from what your saying, we're in trouble!" Kyetta was worried also, until they heard more commotion outside, this time, more louder than a little Filly. "Again?"

Red walked towards a Window, as she saw a Cozy Glow and a two more creatures. One looked like a large Alicorn with some bug style towards her, with some holes around her Hooves and horn. Large insect wings and back. The other was a large Centaur, with a Black horse part and a red upper body.

"So it's true! If Cozy Glow's back, so are they!" Twilight said with concerned. They all left the palace as they were about to face old enemies. " Sorry, but friendships off the Menu!" Kyetta trying to be threatening, but they gave a chuckle, as they don't know why they were chuckling. " What's so funny?" She asked.

"Oh you don't know, but an old friend gave us a message!" The Bug Pony asked. "No amount of Friendship is more powerful than rage itself!" The Centaur added. They looked at the Fountain, seeing it was something they were after. "The Fountain. Rage!"

"On no they don't!" Red then rushed to the Rage Fountain, thinking the Rage Chi was something they were after. The villains then went after the Fountain too.

"Ok Princess, who are the other jokers?" Chuck asked. "The Bug creature is Queen Chrysalis and the Centaur in Lord Tirek! They joined Cozy Glow into stopping us years ago, but were petrified into a statue." "Until now!" Big E addeded.

Red was rushing to the Fountain, as she forgot she had wings and flew to the Fountain. "Dang it! Always forgetting!" She then flew thurther to the Fountain, but the three were hot on her tail. Taking the Rage, she then inserted the Rage into her Chest. Once they happened, like the Light Rage from before, she now had a flame style to her, with Flame patterns on her Hooves, eyes and some streaks in her Mane. Her Wings also gone into a large Fire Style. "Flashburn!"

The Villains didn't believe what they were looking at, but they recognised what kind of Pony-Bird she was. "So they are real!" Chrysalis said to her colligues. "Magic even I can't absorbs!" Tirek added in.

"Get out of Ponyville!" Red threatened as she then blasted them with a powerful wave of heat that sent them flying somewhere else. Everyone was scared of what they witnessed, but Red took the Rage out of her chest. "Yeesh, didn't think that power could take so much out of me!" Red complained, as Twilight was then impressed to see what she witnessed, still scared. Her friends saw what happened and went to congraduate her. "That... was... the most AWESOMEEST THING I HAVE EVER SEENED!!!" Ranibow Dash yelled out that it could be heard from the Cloudsdale. "You said it, but please don't do that around the farm. Don't want to redecorate." Applejack added with some concern. "Noted." Red said.

After seeing Red turn into her Fire Rage form, she wondered about seeing her Specie before in a Book once. "So I guess you know the ones I picked aren't who they appear to be?" Big E came into talking to her. "I seened those Wings before, but where? I read about them in a book before, but that was at the Princesse's Palace." She told him, as he knew it was about time she knew about the Pony-Birds and the other Kingdoms that appeared on the Cutie Map. "I'll talk to the Former Princesses and tell them about the Kingdoms that appeared on the Maps. They'll know what to do. But for this, I'll have to let Kyetta and Red lead them for a while. Can you make sure they stay in line?" Big E asked, as this is a task for them to control.

"If they'll harness their own power of Friendship as they showed us, We'll keep an watch over them." Twilight offered. Big E smiled, as Twilight saw her friends talking to the other Pony-Birds, but she was confused on how Chrysalis, Tirek and Cozy returned and got freeded.

Meanwhile with the League, they were blasted away from Ponyville into the Mountains. "Uugh... what happened?" Chrysalis moaned as she got up. "That Magic isn't any old Equestrian Magic. It's something I can't absorb!" Tirek growled. "I'll get my revenge on those Pony-Birds one of these days!" Cozy Glow growned a hissy fit. They were then greeted by a familier face they haven't seened in a long time. "Well, my friends. Why don't we get back to planning our revenge on, not just Equestria or the Mane Six, but the other Kingdoms and those Pony-Birds!" The Figure then chuckled as they chuckled also, with some nervousness.

Author's Note:

Mentioned:
MLP Season 1 - Episodes 1 and 2 - Friendship is Magic
MLP Season 2 - Episodes 1 and 2 - Return of Harmony
MLP Season 5 - Episodes 1 and 2 - The Cutie Map
MLP Season 8 - Episodes 25 and 26 - School Raze

I'll be putting in some references and Mention some parts from the MLP: FIM series, since that's kind of the series I liked. And the Kingdoms will be in future parts soon.

- Kyetta Cubid