• Published 18th May 2021
  • 1,372 Views, 32 Comments

Indiscreet Shipping - IceStorm

Comments ( 6 )

"Wait, what!?" Vinyl asked, confused. "The process wants you to perform in public wearing a diaper!? Is she crazy!?"

The Princess

"Well, it's not a fine persay. Celestia wants me to perform for a birthday party for her, and she wants me diapered for it."

Could we get a bonus chapter or two for what happends at the party and playdate?

EDIT me dumb dumb need to read authors notes still I liked this story a lot.

This was an excellent padded pony story that I'm glad I followed when I did. I look forward to the sequel whenever you get around to it, and I look forward to any possible future padded pony works you might create. :raritywink:

Wish there was a sequel out already

10995661
It's coming, I promise. I've been working on another story, and between that and some health issues that I've been dealing with I haven't had much time to focus on anything else. But I should have the first chapter out within the next couple weeks.

Until then, I encourage others to check out the other story that I'm working on.

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/500464/the-birth-of-star

It's based on an RP and will have some slight padded elements to it, but it's not the focal point of the story.

"Yes, and I think a late night rave is the last thing that ponies want right now. Except maybe Pinkie Pie, but she's the local party pony. She's always up for a party," she said, getting a look from Vinyl.

:pinkiehappy: "You called"

i think your auto-correct is brocken

Login or register to comment