• Published 15th Apr 2021
  • 1,771 Views, 96 Comments

Bound Snow - notaproxy



A human makes a faustian bargain to save their own life, ending up as a griffin chick in the care of Fluttershy. With dark powers hanging over their head, will they be able fulfill their end of the bargain even if it means betraying their new family?

Comments ( 5 )

(The Smiling Pony)

If that pony had a codename, would it be Helios?

Despite our hast

haste

Persublibly with her guests.

Presumably? Possibly?

in fount of the cafe

front

My espresso glass and the cast iron table under it shattered

What? Cast iron can shatter? TIL. Who has cast iron tables anyway? Sounds like it would be both expensive and too heavy to easily move.

10974321
Thanks for the spell check. I have seen cast iron tables before. And yes, cast iron doesn't normally shatter. That is kinda the point.

10974927
If somebody tried to hit it really hard and fast enough, and at just the right point, yeah, cast iron can break along micro-crystal edges, making it 'shatter'. And with passive subconscious magic about, that becomes even more likely. (In all likelihood though, the table was probably old and made poorly.)
This smiling pony sounds like a joker villain. Let's see what they do.

I released a short story last week that I was proud of, but it flopped. Makes everything seem pointless when it doesn't seem like anyone is reading what I write.

Not many people like to read stories of the grotesque type and, moreover, comment on them.. (I am one of them)

The first chapters caused me rejection and not a desire to read (lack of options, a hint of Mary Sue, ..), but then it became more diverse and interesting..

There doesn't seem to be a happy ending for everypony (everycreature), which is something you don't often see in stories.. realism is welcome.
Realism is welcome if it takes into account various factors, and not just one, two or five sides..

Login or register to comment