• Published 17th Feb 2021
  • 931 Views, 76 Comments

A Bit Of Logic - Starlight Fan



What If The worst episodes of the show had some logic put in them

  • ...
12
 76
 931

One Bad Apple

Big Mac was walking near the farm to harvest the crops when he saw Applebloom’s float get smashed and flung out of the farm. Big Mac then saw Babs Seeds teasing and harassing the CMC and he was getting angry at what he heard.

“What are you a snitch?” Babs asked snidely smirking at how small the CMC were feeling when he heard a hoof stomp down on the ground.

“Babs Seed I am disappointed in ya, it ain’t right to bully others I know you may have been bullied back in Manehatten but that does not make it okay to bully others, go to the attic and think about what ya did.” Big Mac lectured pointing inside the barn.

Babs walked to the attic downtrodden and apologetic at the CMC who nodded in forgiveness while Big Mac glared at Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon.

“And you two are trespassing which is no good, so you two oughta leave before I call your parents.” Big Mac ordered sternly.

“Yes sir.” Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon said quickly before running off.

Big Mac then turned to the CMC and softly spoke “Telling somepony if you’re being bullied doesn’t make you a snitch but adults can’t always be there so ya gotta stand up for yerselves, I’m goons talk to Babs because she ain’t like this normally.”

Big Mac then went off to talk to Babs and lectured her about bullying, Babs then learned her lesson and became a member of the CMC.

Author's Note:

OMG this episode was so bad, first off why did no one see the float get crushed and second of all Babs getting bullied did not make her actions okay and it just made her look even worse, since she knows how it feels and sadistically enjoys the CMC’s suffering and the moral oh dear goodness the moral is so awful and insulting by saying telling a grown up will magically fix your problems, it doesn’t it’s alright to tell a grown up but at least try to stand up for yourself. I know Babs is not an irredeemable monster so I wrote her in a more positive light.