• Published 14th Dec 2020
  • 360 Views, 0 Comments

Snowfall Frost and the Hearth's Warming Plan - Musical_theatre_demon



In an alternate world, Snowfall Frost returns and still doesn't understand the meaning of Hearth's Warming. Even if each of the spirits contacted her once, there was no way she would listen to them now. She's ready to say goodbye to another holiday.

  • ...
 0
 360

Chapter 11: What's Damaged is Damaged, but What's Far from Mended Can be Mended

In the living room, Snowfall Frost grabbed her cauldron and the same spellbook she used to erase the holiday. Adjacent to her stood Snow Dash.

"So, how do we start?"she asked.

"The truth is I don't know," Snowfall Frost said, letting out a sigh after she said these words.

"You what!?" Snow Dash cried, "Then we're stuck in eternal 'no Hearth's Warming mode'? Well, this is gonna be fun."

"Don't worry, Snow Dash," said Snowfall, "We'll think of something."

"I sure hope you do and soon because I can see the Wendigoes closing in! Those creatures don't seem happy!" Snow said.

"They're never happy," said Snowfall Frost, "They emerge and circle around whenever negative energy is present. You remember that time in Equestrian history when all three tribes fought and then turned to ice. They're after me."

"I'll do what I can to protect you!" Snow Dash said.

"Please, for your own good, call the spirits. They might know what to do."

"Aren't they a little sour with you?" Snow Dash asked.

"Yes, but they're pretty forgiving. I just feel terrible to have treating you and them like crap all these years," said Snowfall Frost, "All you guys have been doing was for my own good. You offered your help when you felt it was needed, but I pushed you all away. It's all my fault and I'm sorry."

The Spirits of Hearth's Warming Present, Past, and Future appear in front of Snowfall Frost.

"Then let us show you the way that things can be fixed if you are willing to take our hooves."

Snowfall Frost smiled at them and then at Snow Dash, who nodded encouragingly as affirmation that she was free to go with them. But instead Snowfall Frost refused. "I've already found the meaning of Hearth's Warming and she's right here," Snowfall Frost said, "But thank you. I do have another job for you, though. Can you help bring back the holiday?"

The Spirits nodded, immediately conjuring up the counterspell.

Snowfall Frost looked at them in amazement. "Wow, I didn't know that you could do it that fast! How did you even know what to put in there?"

"We know all," said the Spirit of Hearth's Warming Future.

"Kinda creepy, but good I guess," Snowfall Frost said, "Oh and thank you so much for your help."

The spirits bid her goodbye as they disappeared into thin air. Things in her small festive town were back to normal. At that point, Snowfall Frost had learned an important lesson to not mess with the holidays just because they gave you bad experiences in the past.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment