• Published 29th Aug 2012
  • 4,878 Views, 45 Comments

Octavia's Sonata - Jondor



Two long time friends discover a bond over music, despite their different tastes.

  • ...
13
 45
 4,878

Unexpected Audio Goodness!

Scribbler, completely out of the blue, posted a very excellent audio version of the Classical chapter of this story.

You should all go listen to it! There is a little audio glitch which she is aware of, so if/when a fixed version is available I'll post it here for your enjoyment. Happy listening!

Comments ( 8 )

That was good. I think more of these stories should be read like that as it lets me get my dose of fanfiction while letting me continue messing around with my art.

Very enjoyable, I'd like to see more of these 'two sides of the same coin' kind of stories, though perhaps just a little more variation in events might be nice.

2996999

That was a bit of a weak point, looking back on this story. It was tough to maintain a balance between shared events vs separate events while keeping the length down to something that didn't feel overwhelming to essentially read twice.

2997017

The great thing about double sided stories is that they can be different because of the separate events, yet familiar because of the shared ones.

As for being overwhelming... I'd gladly read things more than twice this size. :twilightsmile:

Great to re-read this, the fic that got me shipping Vinyl and Tavi. Good times...

4595560

It's a little known fact that all ponies are lesbians.

Even the stallions... Especially the stallions.

:derpytongue2:

Octavia Scratch is one of the best ships.
+1 Like.

Very cute story here, just as a little heads up there was someone who narrated Vinyl's POV which can be found here;

Login or register to comment