• Published 19th Sep 2020
  • 668 Views, 60 Comments

To Protect And Serve: A Sisterverse Tale - brokenimage321



How do you choose between your dreams and your concience? Newly-minted Officer Radiance, older sister of Twilight Sparkle, is going to have to make that choice--and soon.

  • ...
3
 60
 668

The End

Thanks for reading!

Comments ( 19 )

A great high note to end on. Thank you for an excellent journey through hard questions and difficult choices.

Comment posted by MarriageAstrology deleted Sep 25th, 2020

10450794
You're very welcome! I'm so glad you liked it :raritywink:

Out of curiosity do you have any more stories for your sister verse?

10450817
Aside from the prequel, unfortunately not.

EThe Sisterverse Social
Three very special sets of sisters meet, for the first time, at the Sisterhooves Social. Their relationships will never be the same--to say nothing of Equestria.
brokenimage321 · 17k words  ·  172  2 · 3.9k views

This is a cute universe, and I'm fond of it, but I have a hard time finding story concepts that sing to me--especially since I have several other long-term projects I'm working on at the same time.

And this is a beautiful picture Of Radiance and the Crusaders to end the story on. And I can definitely understand you having too many other projects for any more stories in this universe.

10450831
Ok I understand it hard to come up with stuff. The only thing I can think of doing is focusing on sunset shimmer and her brother sunburst. Maybe throw in her acceptance to the school her insecurities about not being the smartest and have her brother help her accept she does not need to be the best

Oh gosh, I really hope you do more. Sheriff Radiance has too much potential!

10451254
I came this close to make this exact joke.

I always thought Serenade's mane was curled like Twilight's? Or did I interpret that bit wrong in your original story?

But yeah, this was definitely a well thought-out allegory, and a fitting return to the Sisterverse. I hope more is to come for this in the future, because this is definitely an underrated AU.

10450967
You know... I've always been fond of Sunset and Sunburst as biological siblings... however, these stories tend to focus on the Mane 6, and I'm not entirely sure how to fit the two of them in. Also, I'd like to put a little bit of a twist on their relationship, somehow, more so than just "siblings." I'll have to think about it...

10463867
That fair, How about that stellar flair: the mom is an old friend of twilight velvet and decides to visit her. For a twist Spitfire from the wonder bolts is the older sister to the two siblings. the running gag is that spitfire teasing sunset for having a crush on shining armor.

10463906
So what you're saying is: Stellar Flare makes one of her infrequent visits to her sister Twilight Velvet, bringing her three kids along, much to the consternation of both Radiance and Twilight?

That could actually be a lot of fun! I'll toss it on the list and see what I can do...

10465111
Awesome can't wait to read it.

Maybe throw in a little joke about sunburst having a crush on a starlight by his twin sister

10472638

Thanks for the typo patrol! I'm glad you enjoyed the story!

Regarding the "murderer" comment: Kingfisher's being scarastic here. He's suggesting that he's being trreated as a lot more dangerous than he actually is. I was actually thinking of drawing out-- "a great murrrrrderer like me."

10485767
Thank you very much for your kind words! I am discovering, to my own surprise, that family relationships are some of my best writing. Now I'll have to re-think all my future plans...

10488987
That's a good distinction to have when your AU is all about mixing up the family relationships.

Enjoyed reading. Great work.

Login or register to comment