• Published 12th Oct 2020
  • 845 Views, 5 Comments

King Sombra: Babysitter? - Badguy400



Babysitting story that takes place a few days after “The Beginning of the End” series finale premiere.

  • ...
2
 5
 845

Chapter Six: A Not So Great Aftermath

Twilight Sparkle, Flurry Heart, and King Sombra enter Flurry Heart’s bedroom. The bedroom is what it originally looked like in the “The Beginning of the End” episode. Flurry Heart was leaning her head against King Sombra’s shoulder, and looking at him with a smile.

“Hmm. Flurry seems to take a liking to you.” Twilight was rubbing her chin in thought.

King Sombra acknowledged Flurry Heart and smiled back. “I guess she is. And I thought she hates me.” King Sombra then sat down on the floor, and sits Flurry Heart down on his lap.

“Well...” Twilight began to sit down as well, “she did. But I guess it seems that since you’re taking care of her, she doesn’t seem to care that you’re still a villain.”

“Well... thanks for pointing that out captain obvious”, Sombra said with an annoyed tone and slight glare.

“Hehe”, Twilight blushed, “my bad.”

Flurry Heart was just looking around her room in astonishment, when suddenly she starts feeling bad for some reason.

King Sombra then looked at Flurry Heart and asked her: “what’s wrong?”

Flurry Heart said nothing, but leaned her head against Sombra while sitting on him and babbled: “me feew bad.”

“I hope that you’re not sick. And if you are, then please aim for the can. Also, if you do decide to do your business on me, then you’re gonna get it”, Sombra said with a mix of worry, joking manner, and a smile.

Flurry Heart smiled. “Me no make poopy yet.”

“I hope not”, Sombra says as he chuckles nervously. “If so, then let’s hope that it doesn’t end bad. Not like last time.”

Twilight remembered something. “Well, yeah... but you were feeding her.”

Flurry Heart then puts her hooves around her stomach, leaned a bit, and burped a little bit loudly. She blushed, covered her mouth with her hooves, looks up at Sombra, and babbles: “oopsie.”

“It’s fine. Better out than in”, Sombra said with a smile.

“Hehe”, Twilight chuckled nervously, “let’s hope that she doesn’t make a mess again; this time in her diaper. Mainly because I don’t wanna know what it might sound or smell like when it happens.”

“Oh please,“ Sombra shrugged off, “I’ve dealt with tons of bad smells before. I can handle anything.” Flurry Heart giggled, and shook her head whilst smiling at Sombra.

“So... what now?” Sombra was patting his hooves on the ground whilst sitting down out of boredom and looking at Twilight.

“Hmm, I don’t know actually. Usually I’d read to Flurry Heart, but she doesn’t seem tired yet.” Twilight rubbed her chin in thought once more, and then stops while sighing because she was out of things to say at the moment.

“Hmm. Do ponies have card games?” King Sombra questioned.

“Maybe.. I’m not so sure actually.” Twilight was a little confused as to whether she knows about her sister in law, and her big brother’s way of having fun in the castle; well, other than private time in the bedroom that is.

Flurry Heart was now getting bored, and started to sigh. “Me bowred.”

“Yeah, me too kid. Me too. But to be honest, I actually thought that you might poop your pants by now. Mainly because you had a bottle, remember?” King Sombra looked down at Flurry Heart and waited for a reply.

“Yeah”, Flurry nodded, “but me no feew wike it yet.”

“Hmm,” Sombra began to think, “you still hungry? I can give you another bottle.” Sombra then saw Flurry Heart nod a little bit and reaching up to him with her hooves. “Here you go kid, enjoy.” Sombra gave Flurry Heart another bottle of milk. She then took it and started drinking from it.

“Huh, I figured that she wasn’t hungry anymore.” Sombra was a tad bit confused.

“She was. But I guess she’s hungry again?” Twilight shrugged at the answer she gave to Sombra.

“How so?” Sombra questioned.

“Well, she is growing up. So I guess that could be the case.” Twilight then nodded her head in approval of her answer.

“I guess so. Kinda like Tirek, right?” Sombra looked at Twilight and waited for a response.

“Well, yeah. But he grew with magic, not by natural causes.” Twilight was questioning what Sombra has said, and stood up for a while to stretch from sitting on the floor for too long.

“I guess so. Either way, it’s slightly similar; in a way I guess.” Sombra shrugged.

“I guess so. Why not?” Twilight shrugged as well, and then sat back down again.

Flurry Heart finished her bottle again with a burp. She giggled, and sets the bottle aside.

“Wow, nice kid. If you were to compete against Tirek with that, I’d think you’d win”, Sombra said in slight astonishment and in a joking manner.

“Hehe, yeah.” Flurry blushed again.

“So, what do you wanna do now Flurry?” Twilight looks towards her niece and waited for a response.

Before Flurry could answer her aunt’s question, she felt her tummy rumbling, and then wrapped her hooves around her belly. “Me tummy feews weird”, Flurry said in a slight panic.

Sombra heard it too, and said: “oh no. Here it comes.”

Flurry Heart clenched her stomach, and decided to let it rip. She sighed with relief, but felt something else afterwards. “Uh oh, poopy”, she groaned.

“Well aren’t you a little stinker?” Sombra said jokingly.

“Hehe, yeah.” Flurry blushed, and then decides to let it all out with a grunt. She sighs with relief again, and laughs slightly.

“Dang kid. Didn’t know you had it in you.” Sombra was laughing so hard at what he heard, and felt.

Twilight giggled too. “Alright little stink bug. Let’s get you changed.” Twilight proceeds to pick up Flurry Heart and change her. Afterwards, she brought Flurry back to King Sombra so she can pick out a book to read for her niece.

King Sombra was hesitant to let Flurry Heart sit on him again, but figured that it’s fine now, and sits her down back on his lap. “Feeling better about that?” Sombra was smirking at Flurry Heart and tickles her belly slightly. Flurry Heart nodded, and Sombra petted her head while chuckling slightly.

Twilight eventually picked out a book and sat down next to King Sombra so she can read to them; more specifically, to Flurry Heart. It would be easy for both of them to bring her to sleep like that. But unfortunately, Flurry wasn’t going to sleep without a fight...

Author's Note:

Well now that that’s taken care of; onto the next chapter.