• Published 28th Aug 2012
  • 1,858 Views, 43 Comments

AJ Drinks OJ - Fluttrick



Read the title, and lock your doors, hide your OJ and sit back and enjoy!

  • ...
5
 43
 1,858

Alternate Ending

Note:I would like to give a big thanks to mageli7 for giving me the idea and inspiration to make this alternate ending. Enjoy!

With a sigh, Twilight closed her eyes and said. "I didn't want to do this the hard way but you leave us no choice but to bring you to rehabilitation." Turning to everypony else, Twilight gave the signal for them to close in and neutralize the target.

"No, ya'll won't take me and my OJ!" Applejack shouted, then leaped over to the nearest cider barrel and bucked it at her older brother with all her might. Big Mac, with his large bulky body, wasn't fast enough to move out of the way. And so the barrel sent him reeling backwards and out of commission.

With the opportunity at hoof, the cowpony leaped over her brother's unconscious body and began sprinting up the stairs.

"Don't let her get away!" Twilight shouted to her friends. "After her!" And with that, they all chased after Applejack into the night. Obviously they were outrun by her, everypony but Rainbow Dash, who flew after the silhouette of the OJ crazy maniac.

"You ain't getting away from me Applejack!" Rainbow shouted at Applejack.

"Don't get too cocky Rainbow! I still got one more trick up my sleeve." She then ran to the Apple Family Barn and shut the doors behind her as she went.

"Hey! Get back here!" The Pegasus shouted as she barged through the barn doors, only to find one gallon of orange juice in the middle of the room. "What the-" Just then the doors behind her slammed shut. "Applejack! Let me out of here! I swear, when I get out I'll kick your flank all the way to Canterlot!"

"You do that Rainbow!" Applejack replied. "In your dreams." She then disappeared into the night and wasn't seen until the very next day. But by then she was already in Manehattan.

-------------

(At Aunt And Uncle Orange's Apartment)

Knock Knock Knock

"Who is it?" Called Aunt Orange as she headed for the door.

"It's me, Auntie." Applejack replied from the other side of the door.

"Applejack? Is it really you?" Opening the door, Aunt Orange stared at her niece, studying how much she'd changed over the past few years. "Oh my, you've really grown up, haven't you deary?"

"Hehe, ah sure have, Auntie. Now, if you don't mind me asking, but do you have any beverages, such as, ah dunno, orange juice." This was followed by a period of silence, then a quick response from her aunt.

"Oh, of course, deary! You must be tired from your journey here. Your Uncle Orange has an entire company devoted to the making of orange juice. As a matter of fact, we have an entire fridge full of them right here in our apartment."

But by this time, Applejack had already gotten lost in the world of tangy and tart. After a moment or two, Applejack snapped back into reality.

"Well then, Auntie. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll be headed to the kitchen."

"Well then, I'll accompany you. To, you know, show you around."

Applejack nodded nervously in response. If she was gonna pull off this heist, she needed to be secret about it this time. Or at least not get caught so quickly that she'll get tricked again. On her way to the kitchen, Applejack noticed a large door leading to the balcony outside, where she could make her escape.

Finally arriving at the kitchen, Applejack opened the door of the refrigerator. There, standing on each shelf, was a fully stocked supply of orange juice by the gallon.

"With that much orange juice, ah would be set for at least a month." The cowpony muttered under her breath.

"What was that, deary?" Aunt Orange asked.

With a sigh, Applejack decided to forget about secrecy.

(If you want a good laugh, then listen to this.

"Hey Auntie, look over there!" What? It was the only thing she could think of at the moment. And surprisingly it worked, as right after she'd said it her aunt looked in the direction she pointed at. Aunt Orange stared at nothing for an entire ten seconds, exactly enough time for Applejack to fill up her saddlebags with nearly half of the entire load, which weighed her down considerably. But luckily at the moment, a mad energy was surging through her body, urging her to move automatically.

By the time Aunt Orange realize what had happened, Applejack had already made her great escape, and made off with her booty.

With this much orange juice, this time she would be gone for at least a week or two.

(Stop music here.)

(A Week Or Two Later)

Back at Ponyville, the doors of the Apple Cider Cellar opened, allowing sunlight to course through it. Not only did it reveal a dazed and half-drunk Applejack, but it also revealed the fifteen gallons of OJ she'd brought with her. Sadly, it only lasted her four nights, the rest of the week was spent cradling her head between her hooves and muttering gibberish to herself as she drooled for more orange juice.

Twilight shook her head in pity at the poor, poor soul. Who'd have thought you used to be the town hero, Twilight thought to herself as she walked to Applejack's side. The orange mare didn't even bother to resist as the unicorn wrapped a thin blanket over her.

"Come on AJ, let's get you out of here already. Maybe a visit to the spa could fix you right up." Twilight suggested as they took the exit of the cider cellar one by one. "And maybe we could get you a cup of OJ, how does that sound?"

Finally regaining her sanity, Applejack droned. "No thanks, but ah could do for a mug of strong cider."

"That sounds like a great idea. Let's go let everyone else know you're back."

"Thanks Twi, and no hard feelings, right?" Applejack asked embarrassingly as they seated themselves onto a bale of hay and gazed into the cyan blue sky.

"Nope, no hard feelings here. As for the rest of them..." Silence followed, yet she never finished the sentence.

"Well, ah guess I could deal with that mah self. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be getting mah cider now. See ya'll later Twi." Applejack said as she departed for the Apple Family Barn.

"Bye AJ. And remember, no more OJ."

"Okay, ah'll try to remember that." The cowpony muttered as she entered the red barn doors, where the rest of her family awaited with warm smiles and long hugs.

And nothing terrible happened...the end.

Comments ( 5 )

MY BODY IS SATISFIED

I laughed! Nice story.
What comes next? Will Rarity cook up a new batch of crystal ahhhrmmm 'Orange Juice' and use her boutique a a front?

In all honesty, when I read the title of this, I thought it would be a clopfic. :twilightoops:

4248452 Never heard that one before but anything goes I guess :twilightblush:

If I had a dollar every time a chick says 'Tang.'

Login or register to comment