• Published 31st Aug 2020
  • 1,128 Views, 33 Comments

Enjoy Your Stay: Blood and Sand - TheRedBaron



Thrust violently into a world of dust and monsters, Luna and her Praetorian guard must fight to survive.

  • ...
4
 33
 1,128
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 10 )

I am curious to see how Vegas has developed depending on what ending you chose for the game (unless you made up your own version, which might lead to an even more different Vegas than I am envisioning). Keep up the good work!

Sam was slightly above average height and mass for his species, he continued, and on the tail end of whatever age category came after ‘young adulthood’ and before ‘middle age’. When Night asked about this ‘Nevada-Utah Confederacy’ that the hostel belonged to, Sam rubbed the back of his neck and said, “Well, it’s all a mite complexicated. Basically, a lil’ city down South found itself a lil’ patch of Manifest Destiny layin’ ‘round, and went around colonising and annexing a bunch of territory, mostly ‘round abouts the Northeastern way. Since most of its new land’s in Nevada and Utah, and since they got a lil’ Confederate Congress goin’ on down in the capital, they started callin’ themselves the ‘N-U-C’. Frankly, I think s’all a buncha hoey. I mean, they gots plenty of land in Cali, why don’t it get t’be in the name?”

Interesting. If I'm interpreting this right, the NCR appears to have won New Vegas and annexed parts of Nevada and Utah. However, it appears the NCR was nice and gave these new areas a whole lot of leeway to decide how they want to develop their communities.

This is a good short term plan and I'm glade it's quite beneficial to those new areas annexed, but I bet you it's gonna bite the NUC in the long term. A confederacy has stong state governments but a weak federal government. This means the federal government will struggle to enforce federal laws and unite the newly formed country during times of need. People will feel more loyalty to their state government than to their national government and may threaten to succeed from the NUC if pushed too hard, possibly leading to civil war.

Sorry about my rambling, but I'm quite interested in you story and can't wait to see more from you TheRedBaron.

10585061
Thanks for checking my stuff out. I appreciate it!
As for your interpretation... let's say you might be surprised.

10585188
I guess I'll have to wait and see how much of my interpretation was right.

These four chapters are already very different from the original story. Sams gonna be a fun riddle to try and solve before the big reveal and all the named guards interacting with the princes and the mojave is going to be a blast. thanks for giving this another go TheRedBarron

Hmmm so the waste is vastly different from normal lore.

Also I believe that Sam is Courier 6.

When we gonna see new chapter

Welp another dead end story

When's the new chapter coming out?

Login or register to comment