• Published 28th Aug 2020
  • 2,358 Views, 19 Comments

Starlight Glimmer Steals From a Bar - Horndog



Starlight Glimmer, feeling a bit bored and more than a bit pent up, visit's the local bar on a friday night. Her plans of simply finding some random stallion and taking him home are discarded when she has an Idea.

  • ...
6
 19
 2,358
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 7 )

10416752
Be careful what you wish for...

Reading it through I kept finding myself pausing to imagine all the sexy imagery through out the story.

Whether it was "comfortably smuggle multiple watermelons", or a "distinct lumpy bulge where her bladder was" or just a cock and balls filled with... well...balls. XD

There was just so many scenes to imagine and all of them were so hot and kinky!

The pool ball bladder insertion made me think a lot about unbirth to a degree but on a smaller scale. But still very graphic in all the best possible ways. Especially when it comes to seeing into Glimmers bladder through her gaping ruined urethra.

But still the best scene had to be the one with Glimmer and Double Shot pushing the pool balls out of her bladder/urethra down Double's own urethra. Its such a fun scene to imagine and you captured it nicely. :)

Great update and can't wait to see what you come up with next!

10416978
Or you just might get it.

10420697
Thank you. That actually means a lot to me. I work pretty hard to emphasize imagery, cause it's kinda the most important part of a clopfic. Admittedly, when I did the first editing pass, none of the interesting parts actually happened, so I'm glad I decided to go back and redo it.

As for what's coming next? I have no idea! I mean, I can hazard a few guesses, but it's anybody's guess as to which one of my upcoming stories I'll finish first. The only thing I can guarantee is that it's going to contain anal of some sort.

Comment posted by JulianWindfeather deleted Sep 20th, 2020

It's quite rare to find urethral or prostate content on fimfiction, but this some nice (If light) combination of both, I would love to see more of that from you with either males/shemales or futas.

11285892
Well good news for you then, I have a fair amount on the way! As soon as I finish it.

Login or register to comment