• Published 6th Sep 2020
  • 276 Views, 1 Comments

The Grid - Valuable Ashes



A CYOA story featuring the CMC and modern weaponry.

  • ...
 1
 276

Suppressing (High)...

Sweetie Belle nodded at Apple Bloom who nodded back. The yellow earth pony galloped then ducked behind the coolers just beside the two pegasi. The ponies outside were too slow to react and managed to shoot her tail instead of a killing blow. Apple Bloom was coaxing the two to follow her. The filly held onto her mother as tightly as she could while the mare was too scared to answer.

Bullets bounced off of the metal shelf. Some of them pierced through the metal and into another shelf behind it. Once the mare agreed, Apple Bloom gave the signal. Sweetie held on the top of the shelf with her two forelegs and shot at the two unicorns with sub machine guns. The two ran behind the van while the other two unicorn with pistols fired at Sweetie Belle. She ducked but lost her hoofing, losing precious time covering Apple Bloom.

She remembered that her pistol was still above the shelf and so she fired blindly with her pistol unsure of whether or not she scared the rest of them. It appeared to work as Apple Bloom and the two pegasi safely moved behind the counter.

Sweetie Belle switched to a fresh magazine and discarded the empty one in a pocket. She looked out into the streets and was not surprised that the unicorns were coming out one by one.

Sweetie Belle ducked back behind the shelf then looked at the earth pony beside her. His eyes are wide and is trying to be as small as he could possibly can. While she knew that the only safe place in the whole store was behind the counter she also knew that carrying him was going to be a tough challenge.

She tried levitating him off the floor but ended up moving just an inch above ground. If she were to carry him, she could throw her gun to one of the Crusaders and have them cover for her while she pushes the earth pony.

After careful consideration, she...
...hauls the catatonic earth pony.
...leaves him there.