• Published 6th Sep 2020
  • 275 Views, 1 Comments

The Grid - Valuable Ashes



A CYOA story featuring the CMC and modern weaponry.

  • ...
 1
 275

Dragging...

Sweetie Belle threw the pistol behind the counter, the firearm landing next to Apple Bloom. The Crusader looked at it and didn't know what to do with it.

"Scootaloo, you're the only pony who can use the pistol. Cover me while I haul this pony over there"

Scootaloo averted her eyes from the bandaged unicorn and looked at the pistol. The yellow mare urged Scootaloo get into position. The orange pegasus mare nodded at the white unicorn then Sweetie's plan was set in motion. Scootaloo was on her hind legs while her hooves were on the both the hoof grip and trigger.

The earth pony was probably heavier then a sack of potatoes. Sweetie Belle used both muscle and magic to pull him to cover. She was halfway there when she heard a dreaded click.

"I'm out!"

With no more covering fire, the unicorns came out from behind the vans and gunned down the unicorn and earth pony. Sweetie Belle's eyes turning lifeless by the second. Both Crusaders mourned loudly over the loud gun fire.

The police came to the scene thirty minutes later to interrupt a fight between the last two Crusaders and the unicorns. The offending ponies were cuffed and sent to jail. Meanwhile, the two Crusaders saw their third member aboard a stretcher. Apple Bloom regrets not helping Sweetie Belle push the earth pony. If only she said what her plan was. It didn't take long before the Crusaders disbanded and went on their own ways.

GAME OVER

Reason(s):
One (1) Crusader is dead
One (1) Civilian is dead