• Published 26th Aug 2012
  • 48,720 Views, 300 Comments

University Nights - DawnFade



A collection of tales of debauchery from the students of West Manehattan University.

  • ...
40
 300
 48,720
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 66 )

IT LIVES!!!

classy sex dawn you have amazed me yet again

Dang, I already gave this an upvote. Can't do it again. :derpytongue2:

Good on you for making it slightly awkward and yet still awesome.

Very nice, I always love the dialogue these two have.

Comment posted by Inkwell_the_writer_horse deleted Jan 20th, 2014

The internet told me so!

This needs to be a meme, pronto.

Yay, it's out! I've been excitedly waiting for this, and it's awesome!

The internet told me so!

:facehoof:

I’m allowed to do this! she justified in her head. It’s perfectly normal! The internet told me so!

>The internet told me so!


3814981
3816252

It’s perfectly normal! The internet told me so!

Ah, yes. The Internet. That bastion of truth.

Omygosh! Chapter 2. I must read this

"Dispense the suspence" nice wordage ^^

Yes I did like it. And that line "The internet said it was okay!" Is gold, even out of context.

nice to see/read some more of this :twilightsmile:

Unf.

Sooooo much unf.

Just, flat-out yum here. Gawd. Kinda need my brain to reboot now. :rainbowlaugh:

3816828 *goes on the internet and tells lies*

All I have to say is :pinkiegasp: DAMN!!! :rainbowlaugh: very interesting chapter, well done. :twilightblush:

3819197 Blasphemer! You dare desecrate this holy ground with your filth?! I ought to-
(What was that?)....(Oh, really?)...(For years, you say.)....(Isn't there a janitor or something? A moderator, maybe? No?)
Well. This is embarrassing. You're free to go, should you so choose.

3833107 *transforms into a potato and rolls away into the sunset*

“From now on, I give you complete, unconditional permission to try out every single idea you come up with.”

Oh Vinyl... do you realize just how dangerous of a statement that is?

"I’m allowed to do this! she justified in her head. It’s perfectly normal! The internet told me so!"
You just explained the whole r34 community :rainbowlaugh:

:rainbowwild::rainbowwild::rainbowwild:

Commence read.

Cute. Glad that Octavia did something that Vinyl would be embarrassed, yet amazed.

This is how you write a clop-fic people. Emotions, directions, settings, it is almost perfect for buck sake!

Erotica doesn't have to just be something thats meant to clop to. It can be something beautiful to read about two persons (or I guess ponies in this case) and a wonderful experience they have together!

I never read erotica to get turned on, I read it because it can be emotional story-telling at it's purest. It can be something really beautiful, like this.

Oh I understand that people get turned on by it, but it's always nice to find these kind of stories that I can just enjoy as a story, not as clopping material.

Just like the original series, It was just simply perfect!

How did I not find this till know???

Will there be more?

3967568 its literally says "not sure if there'll be more" what do you think?

3896877 i kinda get turned on listening to Cherax read this chapter :twilightblush: he sounds so sexy doing octavia's moans

4009044
I didn't even know he read these ones.

4009044 I actually have downloaded his whole reading of University Day (and nights to), it's properly the audiobook I have listen to the most this past year... hell, I think I know this story inside and out by now... and yet I can't stop listening to it.

And as for Cherax voice... I would lie if I didn't say that it didn't have an effect. Actually, that is kind of logic, since when it comes to regular pornographic movies (just like most horror movie) sound is the most important thing. Seriously, try watching a porno movie without sound (do the same with a horror movie, it's a lot of fun), it will not nearly have same effect on you.

The thing that turns someponies on with erotic-literature is that they can go deeper in to the emotions, the mood and deeper in to detail then a movie could. What could happen in a 4000 word novell can take about 3-6 minutes on a regular p-movie... but the magic is that those 3-6 minutes suddenly has a much larger effect doesn't it? To me it's art... but I would lie if I didn't agree that Cherax voice wasn't... effective. :pinkiehappy:

4009155 just the first part. He hasn't gotten around to the second part yet. Cherax and I talk pretty regularly, though lately our conversations have been lagging (meaning that its taking him a really long time to get back to me.) Idk, maybe he's busy or something. His lateness doesn't bother me though, he's a really fantastic guy and fun to chat with. I'm lucky he talks to me at all given that most famous youtubers end up giving me the cold shoulder.

4010438 -blushes- actually for me, I sometimes have to turn the sound of for a porno, cause if the sound quality is bad, it takes me out of it.
Though thisnone I did find was like a work of art, it was so beautiful and erotic at the same time.
Dawnfade, sorry we're talking about porn in your comments XD i'll switch back to ponies.
I also have cherax's full reading of this and I too used to listen to this all the time non stop. On my way to lecfures, before going to bed, on long car trips. But idk why; since the epilogue came out, I found myself listening it less. Now that I know how it ends, it sort takes the magic out of wondering what's going to happen next.
Its still bloddy fantastic though! This story in combination of cheraxes sexy voice has been the best combination since chocolate and peanut butter.

4010447 :O if he's going to bronycon this year, I so have to go ans meet him

4010447 Haha, your totally right. Sorry for that DawnFade. Did mean to go all ''porn-science'' there :pinkiecrazy:. I often to go in to these long explanations then it comes to any topic of... well, sex in general.:pinkiehappy:

incomplete does that means theres a 3rd chapter to this?

Obey the internet octavia haha

How the fuck did I miss that you uploaded a second chapter?! I'll have to read this tonight!

IT'S ALIIIIIIIIIIIIVEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

:pinkiecrazy:GOOD make more clop-fics you're good at it:pinkiehappy::trixieshiftright::rainbowlaugh::rainbowwild::raritydespair::raritydespair::raritydespair::rainbowhuh::twilightangry2::twilightangry2::rainbowwild::raritystarry::rainbowwild:#random emotocons

4333450 read the comment that this is a reply to and you'll see why I used the reference

DawnFade has stated that he quit writing mlp fiction to focus on his original works. In that case, this should really be marked complete.

I’m allowed to do this! she justified in her head. It’s perfectly normal! The internet told me so!

Didn't I read this already?

That was great. I'm not usually a clop reader, but you have a way with words! With Octavia's somewhat assertive role in this encounter and Vinyl's desire to be dominated, it sent chills down my spine, endorphins released, and a subtle grin crossing my face. I recommend 'Drowned in Love" by DJ Pon-3 as the theme for this chapter. A chilling, but beautiful chillstep song that perfectly meshes with this enchanting read. Very well done.
9.5 / 10 stars

Login or register to comment