• Published 26th Jan 2021
  • 692 Views, 0 Comments

A Child's Sunny Twilight Play - Psalty123



The Main Five help their friends Twilight and Sunset from being as toddlers forever!

  • ...
3
 0
 692

Chapter 4-Chatting to A New Friend

A few minutes later, Applejack and Fluttershy arrive at Sunset and Twilight's cabin to help them get changed for the day's meetup. After a few more minutes, all 4 girls emerged from the cabin all dressed and cleaned up. The Rainbooms then all got together and headed to the dining area to get breakfast. So far, apart from the man that Rarity to the day before, very few people have questioned the Rainbooms about Twilight and Sunset. This gives the girls a small sense of relief since they were initially concerned about them being questioned about the current situation.

After breakfast, the girls headed out to the pool on the main entertainment deck. Rarity is relaxing by the pool, Rainbow and Pinkie are frolicking in the water, whilst AJ and Fluttershy are with Sunset and Twilight. The two unaltered girls are trying their best to entertain Sunset and Twilight, but with the current situation, it's significantly harder than they expected.

Sunset and Twilight are sitting on the edge of the pool. They are both looking forward to their meeting with the man today, but they still have some lingering doubts.

"Ahh. It's good to get out into the crisp ocean air," said Sunset.

"Yeah, I guess it is," Twilight said, with very clear hesitation in her voice.

"Still nervous about this meetup, Twilight?" asked Sunset.

"A bit yes, but I'm looking forward to it. Let's hope that we get some good memories of this trip," said Twilight.

"Yeah. And let's hope that the magic wears off soon. while I've made the best of the situation, I'd like to be back to normal sooner rather than later." Sunset replied.

"Likewise. Hey Rarity, can you please check and see what it is?" asked Twilight.

"Of course darling. Currently, it is 11:45 am. Lunch will be ready in about 30 minutes. We should go get ready for it." said Rarity.

"I agree. Hey Rainbow, Pinkie, we need to get ready for lunch and our meetup with that gentleman from yesterday," said Sunset.

"Alright. We'll dry ourselves off and head back to our cabins and get changed, then we'll all head to the dining area. Sound good?" asked Rainbow.

"Fine with us. We'll see you in a little bit," said Sunset.

A short while later, All the girls have changed into their smart casual clothing. It's just after midday. Lunch is being served in the dining area. The girls are still a bit hesitant about this meetup with the gentleman after lunch, but they plan to honor the agreement Rarity made with him yesterday.

Sunset and Twilight are the two most hesitant out of the group, but they made an agreement and intend to honor it. Both however still have their concerns about this meetup. Twilight raises her concerns with Sunset.

"Still nervous Twi? I can see that you're trembling a bit," said Sunset.

"Yeah. I still have my concerns and doubts about this meeting. I'm trying to calm my nerves. But I'm having trouble doing so. I'm hoping that this meeting goes well." replied Twilight.

"Likewise. As long as we behave and don't do anything that we shouldn't, we'll be fine. Now let's eat and make our way up there." Sunset replied.

"Yeah. I'm starving. I hope there's a good selection of meals today." said Twilight.

The Rainbooms found a booth for them to sit at while they have lunch. They each went up one at a time so that the group stays together in case they need to explain the situation with Twilight and Sunset. Eventually, all the girls have their lunch in front of them and they dig in. Rarity and Fluttershy help Twilight and Sunset with their lunch since they are having trouble with grabbing the cutlery, due to their diminutive sizes

Eventually, all the girls have had their fill and are heading up to deck 3. all of them have a confident face on, but in their heads, they're in a storm of nervousness. Eventually, they make it to deck 3 and are about to start down the hallway, when they are stopped by one of the ship's officers.

"Hey! What are you doing up here? You're not allowed to be up here. I'll have to ask you to leave." the officer said to the girls.

"Wait, wait darling. We're meeting with a passenger who has a cabin on this deck. A man in cabin 042." said Rarity.

Upon hearing this, the officer's eyes widened and his expression calmed. "Oh. I understand. I'll let the other officer on the dock know so that they'll leave you alone. It must be important if he wants to meet with you. Enjoy the rest of your cruise." the officer replied. He then took his leave and left the girls to go to their meeting.

"Well, that guy wasn't kidding when he told us to tell any crewmen that we're going to cabin 042. Obviously, he has a big reputation and is a respected man in the community" said Sunset.

"Well, let's not keep him waiting. Let's get to his cabin and see what he can do to help us," said Twilight.

After a few minutes of wandering the deck looking for their destination, the girls eventually arrive at the door for Cabin 042. all of them are quite nervous, but they steel themselves up and hope to make a good impression. Rarity knocks on the door to the cabin and waits for a response.

"Who is it?" a male voice said from behind the door.

It's Rarity darling, I'm here with my friends for our little meetup today." Rarity replied

"Oh. You're a bit earlier than I expected you to be. But that's no trouble. Just one second please." the man replied.

"Oh, that's lovely darling. When you said that we were earlier than expected, we thought that we must be interrupting something important. We're glad that's not the case." said Rarity

A few seconds later, the girls hear the deadbolt coming loose and the door lock unlocking. The man opened the door and ushered the girls inside.

"Thank you, sir, for your generosity. But pardon my ignorance, but how can you help us make some good memories of this cruise? Sorry if I sound a bit rude, but the thought has been nagging me for a while." said Sunset.

"I would give a fully detailed explanation, but in short, I've seen how magic affects beings in our world and I've made some stuff that you can use for entertainment and make some good memories. If you'll look in the closet, you'll see what I'm referring to." the man said to Sunset and the girls.

Rainbow opened the closet and what the girls saw surprised them. They saw that the closet was full of novels, gaming consoles, and board games, all shrunken down to better fit a child's smaller hands. The girls were now quite excited as now they had enough things to entertain Twilight and Sunset for an extended period of time.

"Wow. That's a lot of stuff. This could entertain Sunset and Twilight for ages." said Rainbow.

"Well? What are you waiting for? Take it." the man replied, surprising the girls.

"Are you sure sir? We don't want to take stuff that doesn't belong to us. These belong to you..." Sunset started before the man interrupted her.

"It's fine. I brought them with me on this cruise, because I thought that magic might turn up in some way, especially after what happened last time. Anyway, I insist. Take the stuff. It's yours now. I don't need it anymore. take it and use it however you like. And before you ask, yes I'm absolutely sure. " the man replied.

"Thank you, sir. We'll never forget this kind of gesture. If you need our help with anything, don't hesitate to give us a call. We owe you a favor." replied Twilight.

"My pleasure. Enjoy the rest of your cruise and I hope you change back soon." the man replied.