• Published 24th Aug 2012
  • 1,308 Views, 12 Comments

Cloudsdale: The Flutterfamily Chronicle - Fluttersnake31



A story about Fluttershy's unknown family and Rainbow Dash's family secrets.

  • ...
 12
 1,308

Epilogue: Beginnings and Regulations

Epilogue: Beginnings and Regulations


Knock, knock, knock! Sigh, I hate having to do this job…. The messenger pony thought to himself.

“Hello? This is Fluttershy’s house. May I help you?” The yellow, pink maned filly answered.

“ I’m sorry about this, but you are needed at a funeral…” The messenger pony replied.

Fluttershy’s expression immediately turned grim, “For who?”

“It’s for Fluttersnake. He died on duty trying to keep Equestria a safer place for all pony folk. E.Q.U.I.N.E. wishes the best for your family…” Then the messenger pony left as Fluttershy collapsed on the ground. She had nobody now. No family, no friends here other than the animals. Nobody to talk to… Unless she could find Rainbow Dash again…. She could help her though this.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rainbow Dash was sitting in her new office, sprucing it up a bit, when she had an idea. I know how to get rid of stupid backstabbers like Fluttershy! I can make rules that for all students who don’t pass flight school they get sent here! It would be perfect, and there will always be just enough to keep a good supply of rainbow! She set up a meeting with Dr. Atmosphere, who did research on using fillies. It worked even better and created purer Spectra than adults or old ponies. Rainbow Dash was enjoying her new job, too much sometimes…. However, she kept normal life running just fine….

---------------------------------------------------------------------

After long amounts of Fluttershy tears, she finally calmed down only 2 days after the funeral. She and Rainbow Dash were good friends once again (They had to be or else Rainbow Dash would feel like she can be found easier if all of the Fluttershy family is gone, so she kept this one member alive). They were out for a trot when Fluttershy asked,

“Hey Dashie, where are your parents? I haven’t seen them in a while.”

Rainbow replied, “Oh, you know… Um… flyin’ around”

“Um… Ok, and I have a more serious question… What do you think happens when we die?”

“You still thinking about your brother?”

“Well, I mean in general.”

“I believe that everyone who dies becomes part of the rainbow.” Rainbow Dash casually says.

“Huh, I wonder if my brother is in that one. Well, if he really is part of the rainbow, at least he’s with mom and dad somewhere and I’ll see them whenever it rains.”

Rainbow Dash chuckled to herself. “I doubt he’s with your parents… But I know mine are up there….”

“Oh yeah, I heard there was a freaky fire at your old house…. Sorry that it happened…”

“Oh, it’s ok, I’m a strong pony, I won’t cry ‘bout it anymore…. Beautiful aren’t they...” Rainbow Dash said while pointing out the rainbow above them.

Fluttershy replied, “I guess, I’m not much of a fan of rainbows….”

Comments ( 3 )

Well there's a bit of dark humour from rainbow dash

Login or register to comment