• Published 4th Jun 2020
  • 232 Views, 30 Comments

Machina Foundation - Ragnarok17



Spike and a mysterious stranger must rescues Rainbooms and others from a ruthless organization

  • ...
 30
 232
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 23 )

Machina and Phantom, you two evil son of a bitches. :flutterrage: But how the hell did Machina know about Anon A Miss!?

10335618
Like I said, he been watching the girls the entire time and he got the most advanced technology to know who was responsible for Anon-A-Miss.

Out of any moments from Machina and Phantom, what is the most disgusting actions from them for you? (Like I said, I didn’t want them to be Starlight-Like villains and just made them evil persons).

10335622
Pretty much everything. I really don't want the Rainbooms to die. Heck, I love the Rainbooms despite the Anon a Miss. 5 of them really did let thier rage and embarrassment clouded their judgement.

10335633
Let’s hope Spike and the mysterious figure can save them before it’s too late. (But as for the rest, they may either be spared or be killed)

Anyway, do you have any theory of who is the mysterious stranger? Take a guess.

10335639
Hmm. :applejackunsure: My mind is puzzling a lot.

10335641
So how would you feel if you saw Machina spit at your younger sibling and tell them "You disgust me!" while Phantom telling you "I’m going to put them down like Old Yeller!" like what he did with Gloriosa Daisy, Timber Spruces and Angel Bunny?

10335642 Oh that? It will be infuriating and my rage will be rising.

10335646
Yeah.

What do you think of Machina willing to kill or hurt anyone just to obtain Equestrian Magic? He’s been searching for it ever since Sunset came to his world and won’t let anyone to obtain the Equestrian Magic before him.

He want Equestrian Magic for unknown reason.

10335648
Machina seems desperate of trying to get his hands on Equestrian magic. Ugh, like other villains he must be power hungry or something.

10335650
What do you think when you learn Machina is the governor of Canterlot? How would you feel if you saw Machina and his army of black armored soldiers kidnapped not only the staffs but as well as the students?

I couldn’t imagine how the families feel when their kids get kidnapped by a ruthless chief director and their governor.

10335653
He is the governor of Canterlot? That makes things difficult. Ugh....it reminds me of Robocop being OCP property.

10335659
But don’t worry, those guys will make sure they will receive their comeuppance later.

So when you read the story, what kind of voice you thinking for Machina and Phantom.

Personally, I imagine Phantom’s voice being like Troy Baker’s character from Death Stranding and Machina’s voice being like Thanos but more evil.

10335665
On the slightly light subject, what is your thought when Applejack told Sunset to punch her over what she said to her at the beach despite her memory of Sunset was taken away and Sunset actually punch her very hard?

10335669
I was.... surprised at first and my mind was under a process.

10335670

Is there’s any moment that you think I may went too far on? I did said I wanted this story to be dark as it can be.

Did you play the heist theme from Dark Knight where army of Machina Foundation break in the school and capture all Canterlot High School Students and Staffs and drag them to the outside.

10335681
Dark Knight. The game? Because I've already saw the movie.

10335685
Yeah, the film.

Anyway, do you have any advice for me? I wanting to be better for this website than my time at FanFiction.

Check on this blog.

https://www.fimfiction.net/blog/906230/my-experience-with-fanfiction-prior-to-joining-fimfiction

When are you gonna release the next chapter

10419116
Still working out for the next chapter and still trying to figuring out who’s going to be under the hood.

The one who will help Spike to save the girls before it’s too late.

I hope you still do this chapter

I'm still waiting for next chapter

Login or register to comment