• Published 24th Aug 2012
  • 834 Views, 69 Comments

Sparks Fly - TheTechspert19



Hackalot Spark is not really romantic...but one pony decides to change all that.

  • ...
15
 69
 834

Old Friends Reunite

Ever since my run-in with Her majesties, I gave myself a break and decided to get out of the office for a while and enjoy the fresh air. It's been a while since I've been to my old hoofing grounds I used to call home. I saw my old house where I used to live in, It was an amazing place...emphasis on was. It was a sad day to see it die along with my parents...I loved them so much. I had shed a tear for my parents death. After that I went back to town only to run in to a old friend from long ago.

[Me]: Pokeblox is that you?!

[Pokeblox]: Hackalot! Dude! Where have you been Mr. Successful?!

[Me]: I've been working on the business! Wow have times changed or what?!

[Pokeblox]: You're telling me! You're on every freakin video game magazine!

[Me]: Thanks. I've been trying to keep the business up and running. Glad to see I'm still considered the best.

[Pokeblox]: Well man it was good to see you! I gotta go; the only reason I'm in town is because I'm visiting my fillyfriend.

[Me]: Wow man Congrats! Have fun!

[Pokeblox]: Will do man! See you!

We went our separate ways when I noticed another note on the door of my arcade...The hoofwriting looked very different and yet, so elegant...It read:

"Dear Hackalot Spark,

I know that our first date didn't go so well as planned...however I am really hoping that we can have a second date tonight. If you can please come to my cottage at 6:00pm. Hope you can come, if not I understand.

Love,
Fluttershy"

My heart flew with joy, she was giving me a second chance! I had a shot! This is my opportunity to impress her one more time!