• ...
11
 32
 1,567
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 20 )

10231247
I don't see what's so confusing what we have here is very straight-forward. A child complex along with the power to consume and stop about any magical attack along with seeming Deadpool levels of regeneration, with a hint of overprotective mother.

Damm he s OP as shit .

That's the power of the fear soul it can devour any soul at will and I love it nice job dude.

10232533
Of what, the list of powers or the overprotective mother cause I could see either one being nice to have, depending of the level of over-protectiveness?

10232889
I guess you really say don't feel so empowered or you feel underprotected. "Sans was here"

10232893
What do you expect from an abusive mother

10232898
... They wouldn't believe me cuz there's no proof...

What was this chapter?

So the stories a bit fast paced but other than that it has a really good concept.

10309604
*le gasp* You don't have hope for him?!

10309622
Have seen this more than once.
Also, Celestia still exists. She will cause some sort of problem down the line.

10309670
He's not gonna turn bad when he feels like it. Remember, he is not Betty Noire.

10309700
Point.
Agree to disagree and let's go on with our non-existent lives?

Are you going to finish this story

When will there be a sequel !?

Login or register to comment