• Published 19th Aug 2012
  • 5,742 Views, 110 Comments

One Ticket Extra - SmegAndTheHeads



Some memories are to be treasured forever, others are best left forgotten, and some haunt you for years to come.

  • ...
28
 110
 5,742

Chapter 1

One Ticket Extra

Note: A ‘Ticket Master’ style story, focusing on Rarity. Some sexual references, but nothing too mature. Some head-canon might be included, I wasn't exactly sure.

Rarity just couldn’t believe her luck. She had finally managed to get one after so long.
She waited excitedly for the doorbell to ring, hoping to receive a letter about her trip. She was just so excited!
Rarity had booked an expensive trip to a luxury 5-star spa in Hoofwood Forest, Trottington. The spa was everything she could dream of; natural hot springs, saunas, manicures and hooficures of all sorts, massage beds, hair stylists, and all of it was manned by a team of expert beauty stylists. She jumped with glee with anticipation, she just couldn’t wait.

She stood by the door, bouncing slightly with excitement, a big grim plastered on her face. Her hooves were shaking, her eyes glittering; she just couldn’t wait for the trip.
And, almost in an instant, there was a knocking at the door. She started shaking with excitement; her ticket for a weekend of relaxation was finally here! She opened the door with a big smile, and saw Spike, waiting at the door.

He smiled, “Hey, Rarity. You look quite excited.”
Her excitement drooped a bit, “Oh, hello Spike. It’s nice to see you, what brings you here?”

“I was wondering if you like to join me over at Sugarcube Corner for lunch, and I came round to pick you up.”

“Spike, that’s very sweet of you, but I can’t join.”

“Oh, why not?”

“I’m waiting for the Postpony.”

“Oh, I see? Is it important?”

“Very important.”

“Is it something special?”

Rarity’s patience was wearing thin.

“Spike, please, I appreciate this conversation, but this is rather important, and I’d rather not be disturbed right now, so could you please leave me be?”

“Is it for me?”

“Spike, if it was for you, why on earth would he bring it here if you don’t even live here?”

Spike paused for a moment. “Good point. I’ll go now.”

“If would be so kind.”

Rarity closed the door behind her and Spike walked off, confused about her excitable attitude.
Rarity sorted herself out, now waiting for any sign of the Postpony. Soon, she heard three knocks at the door. She opened it and smiled with excitement, her eyes gazed upon the Postpony, holding an envelope.

The Postpony smiled, “Are you Miss Rarity?”
Rarity nodded.
He continued, “Then this is for you.”
He handed her the envelope. In a flash, the letter was taken from his hooves. Rarity opened the envelope with much excitement, and found a brochure, and a ticket, with her name on it.
Rarity squealed with delight, and hugged the Postpony so tightly; he almost stumbled over his own hooves.
As she gripped the Postpony hard, he wheezed, “It’s nice to receive one of these, but could you let go, you’re crushing my ribcage?”
Rarity let go and read the brochure;

“Dear Rarity,
We are delighted to announce that you will be coming to our lovely spa over in Hoofwood Forest, Trottington. It is always a pleasure to have company here at Hoofwood Spa, so we hope your week-long stay will be an enjoyable one. You will experience the finest beauty treatments known, and taste the finest food available. We do hope that you enjoy your stay, and we hope to see you then.
E.Hoofington
Manager.”

She happily glazed through the brochure, looking at the pictures of the spa. The rooms looked large, and bright. Everything looked bright, clean and cosy, and she was going to enjoy every moment of it. She skimmed through the pages and found something of interest.
In the brochure, there was another ticket, titled to a guest. She picked it up and looked at it in confusion.

“Wait a minute, I thought I only bought one ticket, why are there two?” Rarity asked in confusion.
“You bought the 2 guest package, remember. Check your receipt.” He replied.
“This must be a mistake; I only ordered one ticket, which was for me.”
She looked at the receipt, and looked at the package. It read; ‘Double Package – 60.00’. She had bought the double by mistake.

“That guest ticket is for anyone you choose. Consider yourself lucky.” He added.

Rarity stammered, “B-but this was only for me. This was MY holiday, can’t you take this back?”

“Sorry, should’ve done that last week, not the day before the trip.”

Rarity was defeated. “Okay, thank you anyway.”

The Postpony shut the door and Rarity walked with the ticket, not sure what to do next. She thought for a moment.

“Well, this is just typical, Rarity. You’ve gone and bought another ticket and now your chances of a peaceful holiday by yourself are now in pieces. What is a pony like me to do?”

She put the ticket down on a vanity in front of her and sat in front of it, picking up a hair brush with her magic, and started to brush her mane.

“Now, Rarity, you must remain calm and vigilant. There must be something I can do. When Twilight got those gala tickets, she must’ve had a few ideas about who could go with her, because we had reasons to go, despite my dream night turning into a complete shambles.”

She put down the brush and continued to think. Her mind was filled with many ideas of what she can do with the ticket, and who it could go to, but she had no clear path as to what she could do. She slammed the desk with her hooves in frustration and looked at herself in the mirror.

“Patience, Rarity. Calm and collected now. I know, I’ll go with somepony. I know it wasn’t my plan, but I have no choice. Now, who can I go with?”

Suddenly, she heard a door open, and she turned to find Sweetie Belle walk in.
She closed the door and said, “Hi, sis.”
Rarity smiled, “Hello, Sweetie Belle. Enjoy your time at Dinky’s?”

“It was great, she was really happy to see me. Ruby would have joined, but she had other plans.”

“I see, as long as you had fun.”

“I certainly did, Dinky likes my singing as well. Do you think I should practice it more often?”

“It’s something to keep in mind.”

Sweetie Belle nodded and headed upstairs, Rarity watching as she trotted off. As she left, Rarity had a fantastic idea. She resumed thinking,
“Of course, I can take Sweetie Belle with me. She would love to go to a spa, and it would be a great sister bonding moment for us. Forget going on my own, I would simply adore for us to go to the spa together.”
She got up and walked upstairs, “Oh, Sweetie Belle!”

As she walked in, she saw Sweetie Belle packing a suitcase. Rarity didn’t know why she would be packing a suitcase. Could she read minds?

Nah, that would be stupid.

“Sweetie Belle, something came for me in the mail, which may interest you.”
“Oh, and what’s that, sis?”
Rarity sat beside Sweetie Belle.
“Well, I recently bought a double guest package to a luxury spa in Hoofwood Forest, and the extra ticket has no recipient. I thought it could go to one of my friends, but we could go together if you wanted. Is that alright with you?”
“Rarity, I’d love to go...”

Rarity grinned, her smile was making her giddy again.

“...But I can’t.”

Rarity drooped, her smile receding into a frown, “But why ever not, Sweetie Belle?”
“Don’t you remember, I’m going with the school for the weekend to that water park in Califoalia. You signed the form, saying I could go, remember?
Come to think of it, she did sign a letter about Sweetie Belle going to a water park. That’s one candidate destroyed.
“Oh yeah, I remember. Well, I’d best be off.”
“Okay then, sis. Enjoy your vacation!”

Rarity nodded, got up and left Sweetie Belle’s room, closing the door behind her. She walked downstairs and sighed, knowing that she’ll have to find someone else to go with her.

“Okay, there must be somepony that can go with me. I’ll go and get some fresh air, and maybe then I can think of somepony to join me.”

She shook her head gently, and walked outside, opening the door and closing it behind her. She walked out into the streets of Ponyville, hoping she would spot one of her friends to ask about the spa trip. She needed to find somepony to go with, no matter who it was.
After thinking of other candidates, she bumped into somepony, and lost her train of thought. She sighed in frustration and stamped the ground,
“Thank you, somepony; I’ve just lost my train of thought.”

She looked to see who she had bumped into, and found out that it was Fluttershy that she bumped into. She now regretted using a stern tone on her.

“Oh, Rarity, I’m sorry I bumped into you. I-I didn’t mean to...”
“Fluttershy, darling, forgive me. I’ve just been so worked up recently; I’m not paying attention to anything now.”
“It’s alright, Rarity. I didn’t see you either.”
Rarity chuckled lightly, still thinking of the spa trip. Then, she got another idea,

“Of course, Fluttershy can come with me. She always joins me on my spa trips, and we would feel right at home, and not forgetting that we’ll look absolutely fabulous. It’s the perfect plan!”

Rarity cleared her throat and asked, “Fluttershy, I’ve recently gotten hold of a spa ticket at Hoofwood Spa, but I seem to also have an extra one in my possession. I’ve been trying to find someone to go with for absolutely ages, and I was wondering if you like to come with me?”
Rarity put her most pleading face on, a grin showing, with big sparkling eyes.

Fluttershy replied, “Rarity, I’d love to go, but I can’t.”
Rarity drooped again, “Oh dear, what could be the matter, darling?”

“Well, Angel’s fallen ill with some sort of tummy bug, and he’s been ever so ill. I’m the only one to help him, and I’m the only one who knows his very specific diets. I simply can’t let him leave my sights, so I dashed out to get some medicine, but I shall return very soon.”

“Okay, I see. Your family comes first, I understand.”

“Please don’t be mad, this was unexpected. I’m really sorry.”

“Fluttershy, don’t be sorry. It was unexpected, and I can find somepony else to go with. I forgive you.”

“Thank you, Rarity. I’m glad you understand.”

“By the way, didn’t you say you weren’t going to leave Angel out of your sights? What are you doing outside?”

“Oh no, I forgot!”

After that, Fluttershy flapped her wings and flew off, Rarity watching her in frustration.
“There must be somepony I can go with.”

Rarity decided the most logical thing she could do, which was ask all of her friends and see who would go with her. She hoped this would go well, but unfortunately, it didn’t.

Applejack’s reply was, “Sorry, ah’m busy in Manehatten this weekend, maybe some other time.”

Pinkie Pie’s response was, “I’d love to go, but I can’t. I’m babysitting the twins this week. We’re going to a water park with
Cheerilee and her school, it’s going to be so much fun!”

Twilight’s response was, “I’m sorry, but I’ve got a huge schedule to sort out, and it’s going to take me all weekend to finish it.”

Rainbow Dash’s response was, “Hah, keeping dreamin’ Rarity!”

Rarity was defeated, she had gone to all of her friends and not one agreed to go.
Night had fallen, she was finished with the extra ticket, and she would now have to go on her own, despite the fact that she had the extra ticket. She would’ve liked to have gone on her own like planned, but with the extra ticket, she can’t go on her own. She was just about ready to call the whole thing off, but then she remembered one last friend that she can call to.

“Oh goodness, how could I have forgotten?”

She was prepared to run out of the boutique, but she thought of something that made her nervous.

“Oh, this is quite nerve-racking. I couldn’t possibly ask him to do this; he’d think I’d use this trip for something other than relaxation. What if he says no, what else can I do? What if, I have to tell him about last time I did this?..."

She pondered in circles, thinking about whether this was a good idea or not. She then stood firm, determined to get this over way.

“No, I’ve got to try. It’s worth a shot.”

She ran out the Boutique, through the streets of Ponyville and to the library. She stopped in front of the door, and knocked on it. Twilight opened the door a few seconds later.

“Oh, hey Rarity, you’re back?
“Twilight, where’s Spike?”

------------------------------------

Spike sat upstairs, reading ‘Daring Do and the Manticore’s Maze’, when he heard hoofsteps coming up the stairs. He saw Twilight walk through the doorway.

He put down the book, “Hey, Twi, what’s up?”
Twilight replied, “Rarity’s here to see you.”
Rarity greeted, “Hello, Spike.”
Spike replied, “Hey, Rarity.”
Rarity walked towards Spike and Twilight said, “Right, I’ll leave you two to it then.”

Twilight backed out of the room and Spike asked, “Tell me, what brings you here?”
Rarity sighed, “Spike, I’m at a dilemma.”
He tilted his head in confusion, “Really, what do you mean?”

Rarity’s fears came back to her. She couldn’t possibly ask him to do this. Not after what happened last time. Would he react the same way, how would he react?

She put her hoof on his shoulder and said, “Sit on the bed with me for a moment. It’s quite hard for me to even think this.”

Spike was very confused about why Rarity wasn’t her bright, cheery self. He followed her up the stairs towards Twilight’s bed, and they sat on it, Spike looking at Rarity, who was looking at her lap, where her hooves were.
Spike knew something was wrong, but he didn’t know what exactly. He placed his claw on Rarity’s hooves, and gave her a comforting smile. Rarity looked at the claw, and then to Spike, in which she smiled back. She was quite nervous about this, and she wouldn’t know how Spike would react to this.
Spike asked, “Rarity, what’s the matter?”

Her heart was in her throat, and she gulped it back down to reply, “Spike, the thing I received in the post today was a ticket to go to a luxury spa in Hoofwood Forest. Accidentally, I bought the double package and got an extra ticket for any guest of my choice. I asked many of my friends, and they all had plans, and you were the last one on my list. I thought about this for a while now, and, Spike...”

She paused for a moment, her fears getting the best of her again. Spike leaned in a bit closer, holding her hooves tighter. She felt a bit more comfortable, but this was going to be a hard question to ask.

“Spike, would you be my guest on this spa trip, just the two of us on a... romantic getaway?”

Spike was stunned by this. Rarity had asked Spike about going on a romantic spa trip, and was scared by it? Normally, it would be him that was scared. Has she just witnessed a side of Rarity that he doesn’t know? Is she just as scared about relationships as he is?

Spike paused for a moment, and replied, “Sure, I’d love to.”
Rarity looked at Spike, “Really, you mean it?”
“Absolutely, but tell me, why were you scared about this? Are you hiding something?”

Rarity sighed, and wanted to reveal something to Spike that she had been hiding.

“Spike, you know me as an upfront mare, who is very confident about just about everything. If there is anything involving love, I’m right on the case. But, I have to tell you something I’m not too pleased about, something that had haunted me for years to come.”
“What’s that?”

She started to cry, choking back tears and sobbing quietly. Spike got more concerned, and gripped her hooves hard, making sure to guide her through whatever was bugging her, no matter what it was. Rarity dried her eyes and continued in her normal tone.

“Spike, I went to Hoofwood Spa with another colt before you and I ever met. He was the son of the owner of Hoofwood Spa, he was called Gray Hoofington, and he was a sight to behold, a build like Big Macintosh, a lovely sky blue coat, and long, luscious grey hair...”
Spike looked at Rarity awkwardly, Rarity chuckled sheepishly.
“Heh, sorry. I got a bit carried away there. Anyway, he invited me to join him on a spa trip, for free as a date. I obliged and we went there, hoping for a happy holiday with just the two of us. You see, we were having a great time together, and enjoying each other’s company, and he liked to get a bit playful at times...”

-------------------------------------

Rarity and Gray sat in a hot spring, glasses of wine sitting behind them. Rarity relaxed as she felt content in the hot spring, lying back, basking in the warmth of the water.
“Oh, Gray, this is simply marvelous.”, said Rarity in a relaxed tone.
“Isn’t it just? I got you the best spring available.”, Gray replied back.
“You are a gem, you are.”

Rarity lovingly looked at him, flicking her purple locks of hair at him. He replied by leaning forward and kissing her on the neck. Rarity pushed him away playfully, but accepted the kisses as he reached forward. She wrapped her hooves around his neck, enjoying his sweet kisses.

“Oh, Gray, you are simply divine.” She whispered; her voice slow with lust.
“My sweet, the fun has only just begun...” He replied, breathing softly into Rarity’s ear.

The two were lost in the love session, the steam of the spring enveloping them as they made out in the warmth of the water.

--------------------------------

“Sounds like a nice enough guy, bit raunchy."
"I know, he treated me to mud baths, saunas, the best wine avaliable, it was simply--"

Spike looked at her, wanting her to keep focus on the story.

"Sorry, carried away again... It was during the second day, we had gotten to know each other, and we were happy to be a bit naughty in our bedroom. It was, what happened then...”

--------------------------------

The door of the love suite flew open, Rarity and Grey walked into the love suite. Rarity walked to the bed and laid on it, her mane strewn across the pillow. She was ready for whatever Gray was going to do to her, and she could not be happier.

“I’m ready for you, my love...” She seductively whispered as Gray leant forward.

“Just let me get the drinks ready, darling.” He replied, pushing himself up, walking to a serving tray with a bottle of wine and two wine glasses. Gray picked up the wine and poured two glasses. He made sure Rarity wasn’t looking, and opened a drawer next to him, out of Rarity’s view. He pulled a small purple vial out, opened it and poured its contents into the right glass.

“Heh heh, like bucking fish in a barrel.” He thought to himself, laughing inside.

He brought the glass to Rarity, and she took it with her magic.

“Thank you, darling. I think a drink is just what we need to get things started.”
“No problem. I added a little something that will get this night really going.” He said, trying not to contain his devious excitement.

Rarity took a large sip from the glass, and put it on the bedside table. She laid back on the bed, feeling somewhat cosy.

“Mmm, what was in that drink?” She said quietly.
“Nothing important.” He lied, hiding the vial he had placed on the drawers.
“Well, I think it’s having a bit of... an effect...” Rarity said drowsily, her speech starting to slur.

Rarity suddenly felt rather heavy, and couldn't move that much. Her vision was getting fuzzy, her hearing was muffled, and she became dizzy. Whatever was in that drink, it certainly wasn't just wine.

“Wh—What’s going on? What... did you do?...” She asked drowsily, with anger in her voice.
“You want to know the truth, do you? It’s a sleeping agent. You and I are going to have so much fun tonight...” Gray chuckled, an evil grin pasted over his face.
“You--- you complete brute. Wait until... I...” Rarity tried to move, but the agent took its toll, and sent Rarity into a deep sleep. All she heard as she drifted off were Gray’s twisted laughter as he walked towards her slowly.

--------------------------

“Wait a minute? You were drugged?!” Spike exclaimed, with worry in his voice.

Rarity nodded, tears starting to form. Spike was shocked at this revelation, and tried to wrap his mind around how the girl of his dreams was treated like that. He wanted to know more, to know if Gray came to justice, or Rarity got out of the situation safely.

“So, what happened then?” He asked, wanting to know more.
“I didn’t wake up until later that night. It was a big shock to me...”

--------------------------

Rarity shook her head slowly as she suddenly came to. Her vision was fuzzy, but she was on the bed she fell asleep on. She sat up and regained her vision, looking around the room. It was empty, and the bed covers were shaken up. Her fur was a mess and some of it was dry. She didn’t know what had happened after she fell asleep. She lookd on the bed, some lubricant and some condoms ere on the bedside table. She knew what had happened that night. Without hesitation, she ran for the door, and found it to be open.

She ran down the corridors, and bumped into an old looking pony. He had a large grey moustache, and big thick eyebrows. He was wearing a tuxedo with a rose adorned on the front.

“Ah, you’re awake, I see, and safe too.” He said in a gruff, merry tone.
“What’s happened? What did I just go through? Give me answers!” She asked, shaking the pony in a fit of panic.
“My dear, calm yourself. You’re absolutely fine. My name is Edgar Waller Hoofington; owner of the Hoofwood spa. You are Rarity, are you not?”
“Yes, I am.” Rarity quietly said, still fraught with worry.
“Dear Rarity, there is no reason to panic...”

“No reason to panic? I have just been raped by some brute, and you say not to panic?!” She shouted, gripping Hoofington in a tight grasp.

“Yes, yes, fear not. The situation has been notified. My son was arrested not merely an hour ago. We were ever so worried about you.” He replied in a calming tone, trying to calm down Rarity.
“Arrested? Oh thank Celestia. I thought, with you being his father, you would go easy on him.” Rarity sighed, trying to regain her composure.
“Easy, on my son who has willingly raped a fair lady such as yourself? I will not have it, I had him arrested as soon as word got out!” He remarked.
“Okay, thank you so much. What happens now, anyway, for me?”
“Well, we’ll have to advise you to return to Ponyville, Miss Rarity. Your bags will be delivered by the exit soon, and a coach will be here to pick you up in the next hour.”
“Thank you, sir. I’m just scared about what happened...”
“Ah, a common symptom of such an incident. Please, have a shower, my dear, clean yourself up. You look like a right blooming state.”

Rarity nodded and headed to a public shower. She was the only one there, as the other patrons had been evacuated because of the incident. She turned on the shower and stood there, with horrid memories of the night coming to her. She could imagine what Gray was doing to her, how she was being treated. All she could do, was cry. She sat on the floor, and cried, her imagination reminding her of things that may have happened that night stained inside her head.

------------------------------

“Wow, that’s pretty scary.”

“Spike, after that, I thought I would be over with love. I was so scared about what happened, I gave it up, never to return to it. That’s when I met you. You were the young dragon who looked at me, not for my looks, but for who I was. You sat there, listening to my stories every time we would go out, laughing with me through the enjoyable moments, and helping me through moments where I was sad. I just want to say thank you for being ever so supportive through this. I’m so glad you’re my friend, Spike.”

Rarity started to cry as she wrapped her hooves around Spike, giving him a huge hug. Spike wrapped his arms around her, nuzzling the side of her head with his own, whispering comforting noises as she wept quietly into Spike’s shoulder.

“Rarity, I just want you to know that I am always going to be here for you. No matter what the situation, no matter what the cause, I will always be here.”
“Oh, Spike...”

She lifted her head and gave Spike a quick peck on his nose, making him blush. He chuckled to himself before wiping a tear off her eye. Rarity smiled and gave Spike a large kiss on his cheek, making him blush harder. Spike was in a love trance and smiled; content with the kiss that he had received.
Spike shook his head and stroked her mane with his left claw, playing with the curly strands of hair. Rarity had smiled again, cheering up now that Spike helped her.

“You know, this trip doesn’t have to be romantic. We could just go as friends, and still enjoy ourselves.”
“You’re absolutely right, we should go as friends, but I still want us to share a bed. I do like to have something to cuddle when I’m asleep.”

Spike giggled cheekily, and smiled at Rarity, giving her his most entranced, innocent look.
He shook his head, escaped his trance, and said, “Sorry about that. When’s the trip anyway?”
Rarity replied, “Tomorrow, we have to be at the train station by ten o’clock.”
“I’d best get packing, we haven’t got much time!”
“I suppose you’re right. I need to finish packing, and we’ll meet up at the station at nine o’clock?”
“Sounds good to me, it’s been a pleasure talking to you.”
“Same here... Thank you Spike, thank you so much.”

Spike smiled meekly, still a bit shy. As Rarity turned to leave, Spike braced himself, walked up to Rarity, and tapped her on the shoulder. She turned to Spike, and saw him smiling. He closed his eyes and gave Rarity a kiss on the lips. Rarity was taken aback by this, but it all felt so good. As they broke the kiss, they looked into each other’s eyes, and then they saw Twilight in the corner of their eyes, who came in to see how they were doing.

Rarity asked, “How much of that did you see, Twilight?”
Twilight replied, “I saw Spike lean in and kiss you on the lips. I’m proud of you, Spike.”
Spike blushed, not looking at Twilight due to shyness.
She asked, “Tell me, what did you two talk about?”
Spike replied, “Rarity asked me to join me on the spa trip, and I said yes... if that’s okay with you, that is?”
Twilight smiled and replied, “Oh, of course you can. I won’t be needing you for the weekend, so you’re free to do what you want.”
He punched the air and said, “Yes, score!”
Rarity and Twilight looked at Spike, who smiled shyly.

Rarity asked Twilight, “Twilight, could I send something to Celestia?”
She replied, “A friendship report? Sure! Spike, take a letter.”
Spike walked to a cupboard, muttering, “If I had a bit for every time I heard that...”
He came back with a quill and parchment, and Rarity started,

“Dear Princess Celestia,
Love is a very fickle thing. It can come and go in the blink of an eye, or it can stay with you until the day you die. I’ve learnt that love can come in many different forms. The love I’ve had in the past was just an excuse for getting intimate with others. But, now that I have Spike, I’ve learnt that not all males are the same. I’ve dreamt of meeting a dashing prince to sweep me off my hooves with his charm and looks, but now, I have a knight in shining armour, who will always be there for me, to help me through tough times and enjoy what we have. Love can be what you expect, but in some cases, it may be able to surprise you.

Your faithful subject,
Rarity.”

Spike wrote her exact words down and rolled up the parchment, leant out of the window and sent it in a burst of flames, before disappearing into smoke.
Rarity walked towards the door and said, “Well, it’s been a pleasure, but I must dash. See you tomorrow, Spikey!”
Spike waved and replied, “See ya tomorrow!”
As Rarity left, Twilight chuckled, “You know, you’re a lucky dragon. Going on holiday with the girl of your dreams, how great is that?!”
Spike replied, “I know. If I don’t come back covered in kisses and love bites, I want my money back.”
They both laughed as Rarity walked down the stairs and out of the door of the library.

She walked down the path through Ponyville, looking at the town’s lights. She thought to herself,
“I definitely think that went better than expected. I couldn’t have asked for a better reaction from him, and he was so supportive. I’ve got a holiday to go to, and I’ve got someone to enjoy it with.”
As she walked into the town, she looked back at the library and thought, “You know, I don’t think I’ve given Spike enough attention. He’s an understanding dragon, who can help me through any obstacle, no matter how big. He’s not with me just for love, he’s there for companionship, trust and understanding. That’s the way love should be.”

And with that, she walked off, towards the boutique, glad to finally finish this ticket fiasco, and she managed to get through her fears.

The End

(Another story finished. Comments and Criticism appreciated as always.)