• Published 23rd Oct 2019
  • 2,342 Views, 143 Comments

Dear Diary - KitsuneRisu



These are the final pages of the diary of Fluttershy, collected from her home and from the waters of the pond by her retreat. We hope she returns to us soon.

  • ...
3
 143
 2,342

23rd of March, 1129, Saturday (cont.)

23rd of March, 1129, Saturday (cont.)

I didn’t think my cooking was that bad!

Rainbow ended up throwing up after lunch, and I’m not sure why. Everything was cooked to perfection, I’m sure, as I make sure my kitchen remains very clean.

But it’s okay in the end, I made sure Rainbow got it all back down. It’s good for her.

Although she wasn’t able to move freely while I was suggesting her actions, the look on her face was one of understanding and gratitude.

I know she feels the love I have for her!

I, too, had some of the bear paw and it was delicious.

I don’t know what to do with the rest of the bear, however. He’s sulking in his cave now. I told the other animals to help feed it since we all have to do right by our neighbours, as polite neighbours do! I’m sure he’ll cheer up eventually.

I feel that Rainbow might be falling ill. I’ll have to monitor her closely, and make sure that if a bug is creeping up, I’ll squash it.

As for the rest of the day, I will be returning to the pond. I need to start work on the nest.